Avicus Archive

AMA InLoc by ytilauxesomoh March 20, 2017 at 11:03 PM UTC

Ask

zicuri March 20, 2017 at 11:03 PM UTC

Why so toxic as toxic I meant why meme all the time?
Do you have any opinion on me?
Best friend on mc?
Do you like shit?
I would love not to meme here :'''''

ytilauxesomoh March 20, 2017 at 11:03 PM UTC

Why so toxic as toxic I meant why meme all the time?
Do you have any opinion on me?
Best friend on mc?
Do you like shit?
I would love not to meme here :'''''
Why so toxic as toxic I meant why meme all the time?: because im a moron with nothing better to do
Do you have any opinion on me?: Yeah. I think you might have cheated on OCN but I never really cared about stuff like that (I did once share a team with wif and Vichoo after all). You seem really nice though and I've enjoyed talking to you and playing with you ;v. Earlier I 1v1ed you a bunch and I could make a bunch of excuses why I lost (playing in 1.8 and stuff) but tbh you're just better.
Best friend on mc?: Vex/Ahora/Wenaa, and Racking.
Do you like shit: Only yours :3
I would love not to meme here :''''': I'll try ;v

tomqss March 20, 2017 at 11:03 PM UTC

opinions

ytilauxesomoh March 20, 2017 at 11:03 PM UTC

Besides probably ryan/wylt, I would say you were the nicest person on yirang. You always had an atmosphere of being really chill, and just overall seemed super approachable. I havent talked much to you, but from what I have you seemed really smart as well. I felt kinda bad for you in kfc when the team you left beat you in the finals ;v

zSwagger March 21, 2017 at 12:03 AM UTC

Any Opinion? 

Which ocn tm do you like most? Why?

Do you miss me when i leave pb tryout?

ytilauxesomoh March 21, 2017 at 12:03 AM UTC

Any opinion? You seem like a nice man and pretty funny. Also, you're a good defender amigo ;v

Which ocn tm do you like most? Why? Personally I think I would have loved hoc, because I love dtc and the streams were amazing, but unfortunately I only started competitive in aoa. TLOA was my favorite by a lot. Every other tournamnet I either hardly got to play (bttc and soc), it was hosted on my birthday so i didnt play (aoa) or was out of town (rogue gamemodes), or had massive internet problems (kfc). Plus, I loved almost every map in the pool. It also helped that I played very well that tournament, for example when, on ssb i completed both of eclipses monuments 100% in two minutes, and went on to leak their core later.

Do you miss me when i leave pb tryout? Yeah. You were cool, plus I was worried pb was only gonna have 1 defender because if i recall correctly, sinnes and matt hadnt joined yet

zSwagger March 21, 2017 at 12:03 AM UTC

Any opinion? You seem like a nice man and pretty funny. Also, you're a good defender amigo ;v

Which ocn tm do you like most? Why? Personally I think I would have loved hoc, because I love dtc and the streams were amazing, but unfortunately I only started competitive in aoa. TLOA was my favorite by a lot. Every other tournamnet I either hardly got to play (bttc and soc), it was hosted on my birthday so i didnt play (aoa) or was out of town (rogue gamemodes), or had massive internet problems (kfc). Plus, I loved almost every map in the pool. It also helped that I played very well that tournament, for example when, on ssb i completed both of eclipses monuments 100% in two minutes, and went on to leak their core later.

Do you miss me when i leave pb tryout? Yeah. You were cool, plus I was worried pb was only gonna have 1 defender because if i recall correctly, sinnes and matt hadnt joined yet
Thanks dude

Okiba March 21, 2017 at 1:03 AM UTC

how many official tournaments have you won?????

Walt March 21, 2017 at 1:03 AM UTC

Do you love me?

Will you ever be good at the game?

Will you go out on a date with me?

ytilauxesomoh March 21, 2017 at 2:03 AM UTC

how many official tournaments have you won?????
Roughly 1 but since im a douche im gonna say 2, counting tloa because i think we shouldve won if me and adam hadnt been ddosed in the last map of the finals.

ytilauxesomoh March 21, 2017 at 2:03 AM UTC

Do you love me?

Will you ever be good at the game?

Will you go out on a date with me?
Do you love me? I love you like a daughter loves a cat

Will you ever be good at the game? I mean Im the best

Will you go out on a date with me? Only if you pay for it and its at dairy queen

Dokyle March 21, 2017 at 2:03 AM UTC

Any Opinion?

Why did you leave Acid? 

Do you ever seen anime?

Walt March 21, 2017 at 2:03 AM UTC

opinionZ

ytilauxesomoh March 21, 2017 at 3:03 AM UTC

Any Opinion?

Why did you leave Acid? 

Do you ever seen anime?
Any Opinion You're funny and reliable. On acid, you and varak were the main dudes who went out of your way to chill with me even though you are both originally spanish speaking, which was much appreciated. You're a good player too doki.

Why did you leave Acid?: Tbh I dont really remember, but I think I was just tired of being on a team where almost no one spoke my language and wanted to go back to pb.

Do you ever seen anime?: No I havent

Posighdun March 21, 2017 at 3:03 AM UTC

Opinions
What's your fav meme

Legoche March 21, 2017 at 7:03 AM UTC

Why did you come to avicus lol

opinions !

Okiba March 21, 2017 at 10:03 AM UTC

Roughly 1 but since im a douche im gonna say 2, counting tloa because i think we shouldve won if me and adam hadnt been ddosed in the last map of the finals.
sorry about that wrong ip! XDDDDDDDDD

ytilauxesomoh March 21, 2017 at 1:03 PM UTC

opinionZ
You're a total goofball. You make as meme almost as much as me  but are somehow a moderator and an official too, so kudos.

Why did you come to avicus lol

opinions !
Why did you come to avicus lol: Minecraft is the only thing I'm good at and I have to keep my gigantic ego high by winning minecraft battles.

Opinions !: We havent talked before so I dont really have one as a person sorry. You seem pretty cool on the forums and like a pretty good defender in game.

sorry about that wrong ip! XDDDDDDDDD
XDDDDDDDD

Opinions
What's your fav meme
Give me my money

Tethium March 21, 2017 at 2:03 PM UTC

opinion Mr.Jefferry

ytilauxesomoh April 18, 2017 at 12:04 AM UTC

opinion Mr.Jefferry
You didnt talk much on acid but you were still my amigo so I wanted you for bulldogs. Ive since realised that youve befome a very good pvper which is cool. You also have pretty solid memes.

ButIDK April 18, 2017 at 1:04 AM UTC

hey there dood give me an opinion i need to know !!!!??

how many shoes can you fit in your mouth XD?

Syria or Iraq?

Favorite type of Cake?

What did you have for desert for today?

top 3 mejor pvpp in your onion xD?

you stinka cheeZe

ytilauxesomoh April 18, 2017 at 1:04 AM UTC

hey there dood give me an opinion i need to know !!!!??

how many shoes can you fit in your mouth XD?

Syria or Iraq?

Favorite type of Cake?

What did you have for desert for today?

top 3 mejor pvpp in your onion xD?

you stinka cheeZe
hey there dood give me an opinion i need to know !!!!??: You can be a little loud some times but its OK because your memes are of high quality. Youre a good amigo my amigo. By the way, I think that you being on bulldogs helped your odds a bit of getting on PB, which is good because I was quite happy when you did :V

how many shoes can you fit in your mouth XD?: 19

Syria or Iraq?: [why not both gif]

Favorite type of Cake?: pan

What did you have for desert for today?: easter chocolate :D

top 3 mejor pvpp in your onion xD? Melynlas pmheys danteh. Next would be breezily and you just fyi

you stinka cheeZe: Of course

Dartho April 18, 2017 at 3:04 AM UTC

OPINION

mukmukfriend April 18, 2017 at 5:04 AM UTC

go out and see the world my friend

falz April 18, 2017 at 12:04 PM UTC

Opinions??

ElementalAssasin April 18, 2017 at 10:04 PM UTC

opinions???

weaboo511 April 18, 2017 at 11:04 PM UTC

hey booldog whats your opinion on me

ytilauxesomoh April 18, 2017 at 11:04 PM UTC

OPINION
Youre a chill amigo my dude. I liked that even when you were on kiube and acid and stuff you didnt take the game that serious. You were quite good though and really underrated.

Dartho April 19, 2017 at 12:04 AM UTC

Youre a chill amigo my dude. I liked that even when you were on kiube and acid and stuff you didnt take the game that serious. You were quite good though and really underrated.
lul thx dood

blackigger April 19, 2017 at 11:04 PM UTC

do u have any opinion?

Ciaan April 20, 2017 at 1:04 AM UTC

Were Spectre ready??

ytilauxesomoh April 20, 2017 at 2:04 AM UTC

Were Spectre ready??
Thats what i wanna know!

ytilauxesomoh April 20, 2017 at 4:04 PM UTC

Opinions??
Youre a calm guy with a pretty good sense of humor

_Wapa April 20, 2017 at 8:04 PM UTC

y u no tell u where InLoc

ytilauxesomoh April 23, 2017 at 11:04 PM UTC

opinions???

Sorry but I dont know you enough to give you an opinion.

hey booldog whats your opinion on me
Youre a chill amd funny guy. Youre super underrated as a player. Thanks for joining the dogs

do u have any opinion?
Not really other than that youre pretty good at sword amd seem nice

y u no tell u where InLoc
I mean I made my name InBlox for two months and kept my skin :v

Dont ask for opinions anymore pls :v

Okiba April 23, 2017 at 11:04 PM UTC

Dont ask for opinions anymore pls :v
opinions

Likoluc April 24, 2017 at 12:04 AM UTC

opinion on likoluc xd
was the interesados thing a meme ?! XDD

blackigger April 24, 2017 at 12:04 AM UTC

HOMER SIMPSON>PETER GRIFFIN????

ytilauxesomoh April 24, 2017 at 12:04 AM UTC

HOMER SIMPSON>PETER GRIFFIN????
The simpsons is overall way better

Cienti April 24, 2017 at 3:04 AM UTC

Any opinions on your boy!

ApolloIsFunky April 24, 2017 at 10:04 PM UTC

best meme of 2016?

ytilauxesomoh May 7, 2017 at 11:05 PM UTC

opinions
Decent player. Solid memes.

wylt May 7, 2017 at 11:05 PM UTC

based god

percocets?

ButIDK May 7, 2017 at 11:05 PM UTC

New Opinion? (Im a scumbag xd)

Who do you find the most fun to play with on Pureblox/dogs?

Top3 players in Puredogs (explain why) 

suck my rounds inlock

opinion on likoluc xd
was the interesados thing a meme ?! XDD
Good guy who makes too much lfms and lfts

probably

Any opinions on your boy!
Youre pretty nice

Subir May 8, 2017 at 12:05 AM UTC

hi opin

ytilauxesomoh May 8, 2017 at 12:05 AM UTC

based god

percocets?
Hell yeah

New Opinion? (Im a scumbag xd)

Who do you find the most fun to play with on Pureblox/dogs?

Top3 players in Puredogs (explain why) 

suck my rounds inlock
New Opinion? (Im a scumbag xd): Youre a really nice person and have high quality memes. Youre also probably the best player.

Who do you find the most fun to play with on Pureblox/dogs?: The whole team is very fun to play with. Most would  probs be vex, chadamen, you, tomlas, and slaya.

Top3 players in Puredogs (explain why): 
(NO ORDER) (FOR TDM MAINLY)
nehcmadA: Very freaking good at sword and bow and literally everything else in this game (besides parkour sucker). Also he has a bunch of game sense so he always gets most kills and stuff.
You: youre so good at sword you always get hackusated and screenshared and stuff. You win 1v2s and 1v3s half the time as well.
Hivlik: similar to nehcmadA, super well rounded and he could consistantly hold a point by himself because of skill and good comms.

suck my rounds inlock: Anytime bro

blackigger May 8, 2017 at 12:05 AM UTC

The Bulldog is a medium-sized breed of dog commonly referred to as the English Bulldog or British Bulldog. Other Bulldog breeds include the American BulldogOld English Bulldog (now extinct), Leavitt BulldogOlde English Bulldogge, and the French Bulldog. The Bulldog is a muscular, hefty dog with a wrinkled face and a distinctive pushed-in nose.[4] The American Kennel Club (AKC), The Kennel Club (UK), and the United Kennel Club (UKC) oversee breeding records. Bulldogs were the fourth most popular purebreed in the US in 2015 according to the American Kennel Club.[5]

The Bulldog has a longstanding association with British culture, with the BBC stating: "to many the Bulldog is a national icon, symbolising pluck and determination."[6]During World War II the Bulldog was often likened to Prime Minister Winston Churchill and his defiance of Nazi Germany.

hi opin
Vex youre my vex. You are super funny and nice. Overall a very good amigo. Youre memes are top quality as is your minecraft ability

The Bulldog is a medium-sized breed of dog commonly referred to as the English Bulldog or British Bulldog. Other Bulldog breeds include the American BulldogOld English Bulldog (now extinct), Leavitt BulldogOlde English Bulldogge, and the French Bulldog. The Bulldog is a muscular, hefty dog with a wrinkled face and a distinctive pushed-in nose.[4] The American Kennel Club (AKC), The Kennel Club (UK), and the United Kennel Club (UKC) oversee breeding records. Bulldogs were the fourth most popular purebreed in the US in 2015 according to the American Kennel Club.[5]

The Bulldog has a longstanding association with British culture, with the BBC stating: "to many the Bulldog is a national icon, symbolising pluck and determination."[6]During World War II the Bulldog was often likened to Prime Minister Winston Churchill and his defiance of Nazi Germany.

:dab:

ButIDK May 8, 2017 at 12:05 AM UTC

New Opinion? (Im a scumbag xd): Youre a really nice person and have high quality memes. Youre also probably the best player.

Who do you find the most fun to play with on Pureblox/dogs?: The whole team is very fun to play with. Most would  probs be vex, chadamen, you, tomlas, and slaya.

Top3 players in Puredogs (explain why): 
(NO ORDER) (FOR TDM MAINLY)
nehcmadA: Very freaking good at sword and bow and literally everything else in this game (besides parkour sucker). Also he has a bunch of game sense so he always gets most kills and stuff.
You: youre so good at sword you always get hackusated and screenshared and stuff. You win 1v2s and 1v3s half the time as well.
Hivlik: similar to nehcmadA, super well rounded and he could consistantly hold a point by himself because of skill and good comms.

suck my rounds inlock: Anytime bro
<3 now suck my 10 meter long titanium space tractor idiot

Ny_ May 8, 2017 at 4:05 AM UTC

love you inloccc :)))

how much leading did you do in tourney? do you like leading or being led better?

falz May 8, 2017 at 6:05 PM UTC

Opinion?

Dogs or cats?

Español?

A good meme?

Opinion on my pvp and what should I improve?

How old are you?

Where do you live?

If I go to the USA what are my changes on being raped by you?

Do you like me doing all these questions?

Red or Blue?

Albert Einstein or Stephen Hawking?

What would you like to study at university?

If you have the chance to go anywhere in the world wich place would you choose?

Have fun :)

AdamChen May 8, 2017 at 7:05 PM UTC

How does it FUCKING FEEL to know that you only won because you had ZAOKI CHEAT YOU INTO INVITATIONALS??????????? FUCKING SCUM YOU DON'T DESERVE THE W.  
Also how was your day?

GITHANOS3 May 8, 2017 at 11:05 PM UTC

How does it FUCKING FEEL to know that you only won because you had ZAOKI CHEAT YOU INTO INVITATIONALS??????????? FUCKING SCUM YOU DON'T DESERVE THE W.  
Also how was your day?
+100

ytilauxesomoh May 9, 2017 at 1:05 AM UTC

love you inloccc :)))

how much leading did you do in tourney? do you like leading or being led better?
love you inloccc: you too babe <3

how much leading did you do in tourney? do you like leading or being led better?: most of it (although poorly). I prefer leading because I have more control over what happens which is fun

Opinion?

Dogs or cats?

Español?

A good meme?

Opinion on my pvp and what should I improve?

How old are you?

Where do you live?

If I go to the USA what are my changes on being raped by you?

Do you like me doing all these questions?

Red or Blue?

Albert Einstein or Stephen Hawking?

What would you like to study at university?

If you have the chance to go anywhere in the world wich place would you choose?

Have fun :)
Opinion?: A very nice amigo who surprised me a lot at how well you did in the tournament.

Dogs or cats? Dogs

Español? Si

A good meme? Probably not

Opinion on my pvp and what should I improve? Youre a good player. Probably your bow. Also you said you dont wtap. You probably should unless youre good at blockhitting or something.

How old are you? 14

Where do you live? USA

If I go to the USA what are my changes on being raped by you? Id say about 1/3

Do you like me doing all these questions? Yes

Red or Blue? Blue

Albert Einstein or Stephen Hawking? Einstein

What would you like to study at university? Minecraft

If you have the chance to go anywhere in the world wich place would you choose? Hawaii :3

Have fun :) XD

BustyBista May 9, 2017 at 1:05 AM UTC

Opinion?

STUPID CHEATING DOG POOP CHEWING BUTT LICKING MOM RAPIST I HATE PUREDOGS DQQQQQQQQ

Also how was your day?
How does it FUCKING FEEL to know that you only won because you had ZAOKI CHEAT YOU INTO INVITATIONALS??????????? FUCKING SCUM YOU DON'T DESERVE THE W.  : not gonna lie its the best feeling in the world because I know if he hadnt downloaded that autoclicker 9 months ago, despite not using it in the tournament and hardly playing at all because he was ss'ed for 2.5 hours and banned for the invitationals, we probably wouldve gone 0 for 6 in the qualifiers :(

Also how was your day?: Good because you were in it babe <3

MeMyselfAndGhost May 9, 2017 at 1:05 AM UTC

Opinions?

Do you miss ocn? 

Do you think next tm is gonna be well organized?

Opinion?

STUPID CHEATING DOG POOP CHEWING BUTT LICKING MOM RAPIST I HATE PUREDOGS DQQQQQQQQ
Opinion?: Dude you are really freaking fun to talk to bro. Without a doubt one of my favorite people to mess around with in a discord these days. Also a very good player these days

STUPID CHEATING DOG POOP CHEWING BUTT LICKING MOM RAPIST I HATE PUREDOGS DQQQQQQQQ: thats a huge understatement EVERYONE ON PUREDOGS IS A SCUM OF THE EARTH SUB-ANIMAL INCESTUAL CHUNK OF RODENT CRAP VIRGIN LOSER WHO WILL ROT IN HELL BECAUSE THYE CHEATED THEIR WAY TO THE FINALS THEY ARE A TERRIBLE TEAM HELLO???

Opinions?

Do you miss ocn? 

Do you think next tm is gonna be well organized?
Opinions? Youre a chill boy with quality memes. Im not really sure how you are as a player but youre a cool amigo my dude.

Do you miss ocn? More and more every time an avicus player types/speaks.

Do you think next tm is gonna be well organized? Yes. Frankly this tournament was well organized (not many matches started late, well-chosen tournament dates, appropriate time between matches, etc). The only problem people had was with a certain member of my team who got ss'ed and ridiculously banned.

RATTLEWARRIOR May 9, 2017 at 7:05 PM UTC

How much do you hate me on a scale of 1-10

ytilauxesomoh May 9, 2017 at 10:05 PM UTC

How much do you hate me on a scale of 1-10
Well the only thing i know abou you is that you joined in with team rocket and co to flame me and my team about something you dont understand.

i dont hate you at all but i think youre ignorant

ytilauxesomoh May 9, 2017 at 11:05 PM UTC

Ask more stuff im the winner

GITHANOS3 May 9, 2017 at 11:05 PM UTC

How is it feel to be the winner??

falz May 9, 2017 at 11:05 PM UTC

Am I a winner too?

Am I a bean?

If so, what kind of bean i am?

ytilauxesomoh May 9, 2017 at 11:05 PM UTC

How is it feel to be the winner??
Great

RATTLEWARRIOR May 10, 2017 at 1:05 PM UTC

Well the only thing i know abou you is that you joined in with team rocket and co to flame me and my team about something you dont understand.

i dont hate you at all but i think youre ignorant
dev_revs ^

ytilauxesomoh May 10, 2017 at 8:05 PM UTC

Am I a winner too?

Am I a bean?

If so, what kind of bean i am?
Yes

yes

pinto

DaFrozenBlaze May 18, 2017 at 6:05 AM UTC

Why did you even choose to play on Avicus?

ytilauxesomoh May 18, 2017 at 8:05 PM UTC

Why did you even choose to play on Avicus?
For fun.

GITHANOS3 May 18, 2017 at 9:05 PM UTC

Would you rather remake pb for stratus tm?

ytilauxesomoh May 18, 2017 at 9:05 PM UTC

Would you rather remake pb for stratus tm?
Yes because adam is better at getting people online

BmB May 20, 2017 at 12:05 PM UTC

I'm not sure why but reading your replies is making me sexually attracted to you
Would you share a meme with me and the boys on a saturday night?

ytilauxesomoh May 21, 2017 at 1:05 AM UTC

I'm not sure why but reading your replies is making me sexually attracted to you
Would you share a meme with me and the boys on a saturday night?
Idk how to post memes on these forums

i like your tourney winner rank tho

RYDERHASCRAB May 22, 2017 at 7:05 PM UTC

ytilauxesomoh May 27, 2017 at 4:05 PM UTC

L

RYDERHASCRAB May 27, 2017 at 6:05 PM UTC

L
same

falz May 28, 2017 at 3:05 AM UTC

y tho

dragonpasa May 28, 2017 at 8:05 AM UTC

hit me with your spiciest opinion

ytilauxesomoh May 29, 2017 at 3:05 AM UTC

hit me with your spiciest opinion
Dragonpasa youre a sweetheart. I can confidently say youre one of the best players on pureblox which also happens to mean youre one of the best players in the game in my opinion. Youre also super chill and funny. I got to know you and weaboo a lot better over the badlion tourney and it was super fun to play with you guys <3

GITHANOS3 May 29, 2017 at 4:05 AM UTC

if you invite me to pd what feeling would you have?

ytilauxesomoh May 29, 2017 at 4:05 AM UTC

if you invite me to pd what feeling would you have?
Immense joy

Tethium May 29, 2017 at 4:05 AM UTC

favorite food ?

GITHANOS3 May 29, 2017 at 5:05 AM UTC

Immense joy
invite me to pb for the stratus tm i wanted to be a #1 winner like you always do :)

ytilauxesomoh May 29, 2017 at 5:05 AM UTC

favorite food ?
Hamburger

invite me to pb for the stratus tm i wanted to be a #1 winner like you always do :)
I only got 17th or whatever in the badlion tourney :(

I only got 17th or whatever in the badlion tourney :(
but matt told me that hes lfm and told me if i can join and i said yes so he told me to add adamchen on discord and i did

but matt told me that hes lfm and told me if i can join and i said yes so he told me to add adamchen on discord and i did
Hi quila

Hi quila
hello quila

pinksheps May 29, 2017 at 8:05 PM UTC

Zaoki

Tethium May 30, 2017 at 12:05 AM UTC

Zaoki
i clicked on badlion too https://gyazo.com/c47c135278be4a7a19de491543293852

RATTLEWARRIOR May 30, 2017 at 12:05 AM UTC

ur hot. can we edate?

AggroBox June 2, 2017 at 1:06 AM UTC

am i still your boy :D

ytilauxesomoh June 2, 2017 at 2:06 AM UTC

am i still your boy :D
Most likely

Zaoki
Thats just not a question

If you aint first youre last

ytilauxesomoh June 6, 2017 at 2:06 PM UTC

ur hot. can we edate?
True

resepignev June 6, 2017 at 10:06 PM UTC

your honest opinions on me?

who are you? Introduce yourself!
Opinions on the forums community?
why do you believe you are a "Elite minecraft player"? besides winning the last tournament.

ytilauxesomoh June 7, 2017 at 4:06 PM UTC

your honest opinions on me?

who are you? Introduce yourself!
Opinions on the forums community?
why do you believe you are a "Elite minecraft player"? besides winning the last tournament.
your honest opinions on me?: i dont really know you sorry.

who are you? Introduce yourself!: Im a 14 yearold guy and I like to play tennis and football, as well as too much video games.

Opinions on the forums community?: Idk its really small

why do you believe you are a "Elite minecraft player"? besides winning the last tournament.: if I said that I was probably joking. I do think I'm currently one of the best rushers in the community though.

CraftingTheory June 7, 2017 at 6:06 PM UTC

opinions if any xd

ytilauxesomoh June 10, 2017 at 5:06 PM UTC

opinions if any xd
I dont really know you sorry

rinn June 10, 2017 at 8:06 PM UTC

opinions

gyalchester June 11, 2017 at 12:06 AM UTC

favourite meme?

favourite animal

favouriet thing

favoutiet cow

faboufite human breed
favoureit aviucs pleeyr

favourioet shade of grass

do ou haveb tetanus? 

Love and kisses xxx

ytilauxesomoh June 11, 2017 at 12:06 AM UTC

opinions
Although we havent spoken much you seemed like a really chill and thoughtful person which is always pleasant

ytilauxesomoh June 11, 2017 at 7:06 PM UTC

favourite meme?

favourite animal

favouriet thing

favoutiet cow

faboufite human breed
favoureit aviucs pleeyr

favourioet shade of grass

do ou haveb tetanus? 

Love and kisses xxx
Thats a no for me dog

gyalchester June 12, 2017 at 6:06 AM UTC

Thats a no for me dog
Lmao

ytilauxesomoh June 25, 2017 at 12:06 AM UTC

Lmao
xd

falz June 25, 2017 at 3:06 AM UTC

Updated opinion? 

How many times per week do you usually meme?

GITHANOS3 June 25, 2017 at 4:06 AM UTC

Are you good at meming people?

Are you with Team Rocket in Avicus?

Do you think Slaya carries?

ytilauxesomoh June 25, 2017 at 4:06 AM UTC

Updated opinion? 

How many times per week do you usually meme?
Updated opinion? : overall a very nice person who is quite calm and good at minecraft. Also a good sense of humor and theres more to write but my brain cant function past midnight.

How many times per week do you usually meme? None

Dokyle June 25, 2017 at 4:06 AM UTC

Nice skin LUL

falz June 25, 2017 at 1:06 PM UTC

Updated opinion? : overall a very nice person who is quite calm and good at minecraft. Also a good sense of humor and theres more to write but my brain cant function past midnight.

How many times per week do you usually meme? None
XDXDXDXDXD

ytilauxesomoh June 25, 2017 at 4:06 PM UTC

Are you good at meming people?

Are you with Team Rocket in Avicus?

Do you think Slaya carries?
Are you good at meming people? The best

Are you with Team Rocket in Avicus? No

Do you think Slaya carries? Absolutely not

ytilauxesomoh June 25, 2017 at 4:06 PM UTC

Nice skin LUL
Tbh its the only team skin besides maybe dopamines tribal members that wasnt a meme and i still liked

kon333 June 25, 2017 at 7:06 PM UTC

Opinions?

Lycorais June 25, 2017 at 7:06 PM UTC

Do you like creating posts really fast as u are doing right now?

Nachooo_ June 25, 2017 at 11:06 PM UTC

opinion on me

Dokyle June 26, 2017 at 3:06 AM UTC

Tbh its the only team skin besides maybe dopamines tribal members that wasnt a meme and i still liked
Ye +1

cincip June 26, 2017 at 3:06 AM UTC

Opinions? 
Do you like my combos on you? :3

Han_So_Hyun June 26, 2017 at 9:06 PM UTC

Opinions?
Favorite food?
What's your bedtime?
Are you good at maths?

Bleeple June 26, 2017 at 10:06 PM UTC

Opinions

SharknadoSeven June 27, 2017 at 12:06 AM UTC

other than mattato best aggressive counter-offensive skybridger

falz June 27, 2017 at 1:06 AM UTC

Congrats on 135 replies in ur ama!!!!!

ytilauxesomoh June 29, 2017 at 3:06 PM UTC

Opinions?
Pretty cool and calm guy. As a player you are improving, as is your team.

ytilauxesomoh June 29, 2017 at 3:06 PM UTC

Do you like creating posts really fast as u are doing right now?
It was pretty fun

ytilauxesomoh June 30, 2017 at 10:06 PM UTC

opinion on me
I dont know you well as a person but I know you were on firepvp and you and preda got 2/3 of pb's objectives in a dtc game on retaliation 2 which is super rare (not being cocky its true) and I was quite impressed because you two were carrying so hard

Xuph June 30, 2017 at 11:06 PM UTC

opnion

ytilauxesomoh July 2, 2017 at 2:07 AM UTC

Opinions? 
Do you like my combos on you? :3
From subbing for celestial ive gathered that you are probably their best pvper and have a good sense of humor.

Ive never been comboed before

Opinions?
Favorite food?
What's your bedtime?
Are you good at maths?
Opinions? : sorry but i dont know you that well :(
Favorite food? : hamburgers
What's your bedtime? I usually go to sleep around 2-3 these days
Are you good at maths?: probably above average but not by much xd

Opinions
I dont know you too much but youre a very good defender and im excited to get to know you during the next tournament

other than mattato best aggressive counter-offensive skybridger
A title i dont take lightly

ytilauxesomoh July 3, 2017 at 7:07 PM UTC

Congrats on 135 replies in ur ama!!!!!
#RoadTo197!!

falz July 4, 2017 at 1:07 AM UTC

#RoadTo197!!
!?!?!?!?!??!

X911yasuomain69X July 9, 2017 at 10:07 AM UTC

opinion im chertan

why do u like hermit the frog

why is ur name lordblock in latin

wat do u think of weebs?

ytilauxesomoh July 9, 2017 at 8:07 PM UTC

opnion
Dont really know you as a person sorry.

I would say you seem to have a pretty good sense of humor and are one of the best players on apollo.

ytilauxesomoh July 9, 2017 at 8:07 PM UTC

opinion im chertan

why do u like hermit the frog

why is ur name lordblock in latin

wat do u think of weebs?
opinion im chertan: Cool aussie, with a nice accent. Pretty average player.

why do u like hermit the frog: Hes a solid meme

why is ur name lordblock in latin: I prefer to not have too sweaty of names usually and I came up with changing it to lordblox in latin randomly and my friends told me that was retarded so I did.

wat do u think of weebs?: I love AdamChen <3

kon333 July 11, 2017 at 9:07 PM UTC

Opinions on me as a person? 1 way to improve as a person?

Opinions on me as a player? 1 way to improve as a player?

Opinions on Celestial? 1 way to improve?

Fruit or vegetables?

Who is a better memer; Me, Poofywoo, Mongul or C4ncer?? Rly important question <---

ytilauxesomoh July 12, 2017 at 1:07 PM UTC

Opinions on me as a person? 1 way to improve as a person?

Opinions on me as a player? 1 way to improve as a player?

Opinions on Celestial? 1 way to improve?

Fruit or vegetables?

Who is a better memer; Me, Poofywoo, Mongul or C4ncer?? Rly important question <---
Opinions on me as a person? Chill British dude with a cool accent

Opinions on me as a player? Solid player at sword and offense. You should focus more on your own playing than leading.

Opinions on Celestial? A team that is getting good. I think you guys got really unlucky with the bracket for this tm.

Fruit or vegetables? Fruit

Who is a better memer; Me, Poofywoo, Mongul or C4ncer?? Rly important question: C4ncer sry :V

Rau1 July 12, 2017 at 1:07 PM UTC

minceraft or minecraft

ytilauxesomoh July 12, 2017 at 2:07 PM UTC

minceraft or minecraft
Why not both xddd

falz July 12, 2017 at 5:07 PM UTC

y tho?

ytilauxesomoh July 17, 2017 at 2:07 AM UTC

y tho?
y not

cellish July 17, 2017 at 10:07 AM UTC

Opinions

ytilauxesomoh July 17, 2017 at 2:07 PM UTC

Opinions
Pretty nice guy but imo youre too cocky

i dont get why you target me in public then say "XD" or "LOL" if you win, especially because you say nothing if you lose

ytilauxesomoh July 27, 2017 at 7:07 PM UTC

Dqy after birthday bump??

Okiba July 27, 2017 at 7:07 PM UTC

Fuck Jake Paulers Its All About The Logang Lol

Xuph July 27, 2017 at 7:07 PM UTC

Fuck Jake Paulers Its All About The Logang Lol
Dab On The Haters

kon333 July 27, 2017 at 7:07 PM UTC

#Logang??

Paulers are salty

Team10 =bad

ytilauxesomoh July 27, 2017 at 10:07 PM UTC