Avicus Archive

2 years AMA+My story by Sevoo March 1, 2015 at 8:03 PM UTC

Welp, its been 2 years that I have minecraft! Ive been waiting a long time for this, so Im gonna tell MY story!

So, I started playing minecraft exactly the 16th of February 2013, and obviously I  started playing singleplayer first. I played for a while, and one day my friend, robocup1, introduced me to the server (he does not play anymore. This server was Avicus, believe it or not it was my first server. I still remember that one day when it was 7 PM and we called each other with our phones, the nostalgia is real... So anyways that day I played for about 4-5 hours, and instantly got addicted to SG, even though I was losing every game, and got 2 kills total in that whole time xD. After that, I started playing Nebula, and instantly started off amazingly with a bow, but I couldnt melee at ALL. After a while, I came across a server thats name is Famecraft, and this does not count as advertising since the server exploded... But anyways that was my first real community, and I spent a good 1 years on that server, until 1.7 came out, after that I came on Avicus mainly because of that lag. When OptiFine came out I went back on that server for about 5-7 months. After that, the server went bai bai, so I came to Avicus. There I made friends, and bacame prestige and so on. And here I am, happy as ever for being part of this awesome community. =)

I would like to thank:

Carrie_May- For being so kind to me when I first became part of the community)

Cinnamoncroc000- Same reason, and for being awesome and not calling me eZ when he GG 10 hearted me xD

MLGPorky- Such an awesome person, if I could meet him right here right now I would. No matter what Porky, youre always gonna be someone I knew well <3

The whole staff team-For keeping this place nice and orginised, being amazing and making this the best experience Ive ever had

DaBaderMC- Probably the best friend Ive had on this server (Quite a few =P)

Centralking- Awesome
Strafes_- (JK) Awesome
Zaidms- Awesome

And countless others.

Thank you again for making me one of the happiest minecrafters out there, and peace <3

-Sevo

Pavlo March 1, 2015 at 9:03 PM UTC

Whats your favorite food? :P

Sevoo March 1, 2015 at 9:03 PM UTC

Whats your favorite food? :P
Pasta with 2 craft singles melted on it =P

Aphelion March 1, 2015 at 9:03 PM UTC

You are welcome :)

StewieFG March 1, 2015 at 9:03 PM UTC

I'm happy you stayed all this time, you are a part of the community and da kool kids crew. <3 You are awesome.

HentieSenpai March 1, 2015 at 9:03 PM UTC

Why do you always get reported? 

do you like doritos?

Why do you always get reported? 

do you like doritos?
Idk, they think I hack xD

Doritos iz luv, doritos iz LYFE

Porkyyy March 1, 2015 at 9:03 PM UTC

That's great Sevo, and you'll always be a friend to me! :D

What's your favourite movie?

X-Men-The Wolverine

<3

BoldAndBrash March 1, 2015 at 9:03 PM UTC

beaut story man!! I also enjoy playing a lot with you! <3

Sevoo March 2, 2015 at 12:03 AM UTC

=)

mustafa March 2, 2015 at 12:03 AM UTC

<3

Sevoo March 2, 2015 at 10:03 PM UTC

I am now also pleased to anounce that I am now prestige 4! :D

lactify March 2, 2015 at 11:03 PM UTC

Great story Sevo! :D 
Congrats on 4th prestige.

Your best ever Nebula game? Favourite Nebula Map?