Avicus Archive

Yo it's electrithm by electrithm January 30, 2017 at 6:01 AM UTC

Hey, now I'm an all star. I've been a VERY long time player of Avicus, in fact I've played Avicus since it was even called Avicus, I played back in the mc-walls days when Avicus used to have like 2000 people on it at once and the main attraction was the Walls minigame. I still remember the old sandstone hub like yesterday. Anyways, I've been kind of an on and off player, I first started playing in the summer of 2013, I would binge on Avicus through the entire day. I stopped playing once mc-walls got a new hub because I didn't like it :P. I started playing again about a year later in the summer of 2014 after mc-walls was renamed to Avicus. by that point in my opinion, Avicus had begun its downward descent, the old maps from before didn't show up as often in the Nebula gamemode and the walls gamemode almost never had any active players. I still played anyways even if it wasn't as fun. I stopped playing again around the fall of 2014. I took a long break from Minecraft and I only started playing Minecraft (on my own Tekkit pack) early in the summer of 2016. I finally got back in normal Minecraft only earlier this month and I've barely played on Avicus. I always wanted to join the forums but I never have until now. Anyways, I just wanted to kind of recount my history on this server and say hi to the people of this server.

Lasuz January 30, 2017 at 6:01 AM UTC

Hi

Camemes January 30, 2017 at 7:01 AM UTC

Hey man. Welcome back!

cellish January 30, 2017 at 7:01 AM UTC

Hiii welcome!

DaFrozenBlaze January 30, 2017 at 9:01 AM UTC

Hey welcome back!!

Sweedie January 30, 2017 at 10:01 AM UTC

Welcome back! =)