Avicus Archive

A long time on Avicus AMA by OldManTigerMask November 5, 2016 at 6:11 AM UTC

So recently I've been away, but that doesn't mean I haven't kept upto date so before you ask about... Why have you been away, just know there have been a few issues with my computer.

Now with that out of the way, I have played Avicus since the start and earlier than Avicus and honestly it's more than 4 years now most likely. So this is my AMA and ask away and uhh, yeah?

~Tiger

SamuelJacob9 November 5, 2016 at 6:11 AM UTC

opinions on avicus

Camemes November 5, 2016 at 7:11 AM UTC

Opinions on me?

OldManTigerMask November 5, 2016 at 7:11 PM UTC

SamuelJacob9
Opinions on Avicus?
Avicus is a really cool server with lot's of minigames and great staff. Although I am a bit depressed due to the lower player counts

Camemes
Really cool dude and someone that understands me

TheMasterClock November 5, 2016 at 8:11 PM UTC

opinions on yo boy

Acceqted November 5, 2016 at 8:11 PM UTC

Why do you tryhard for mod sometimes?
Favourite Mod
Mentor
Media
Referee
Official
Senior
Admin

Myworld6 November 5, 2016 at 10:11 PM UTC

Opinions?  <3

SnowSX3 November 6, 2016 at 6:11 AM UTC

Opinions on me?

OldManTigerMask November 6, 2016 at 6:11 AM UTC

TheMasterClock
Really cool guy although sometimes you can get a bit annoying and you're easily influenced by others
Myworld6
Haven't really talked to you much but you seem like an active, go with the flow kind of guy. You always are there to help and I really think you are a very good person
Acceqted
Honestly, from 3 years ago, I have know idea? But this year, it's just my personality, sometimes I feel like giving long feedback sometimes I think doing short stuff but I honestly am not try-harding (as far as I am aware of, at least I am not doing it intentionally)

Favourite:
Mod:  Camemes 
Mentor: 
Camemes
Referee: Camemes
Official: Tazz
Senior:   ProfessorUtonium
Admin: keenanjt

@Everyone
For the record, this is the 10th time I typed this... my computer kept pressing post reply :/

Junr November 6, 2016 at 7:11 AM UTC

TheMasterClock
Really cool guy although sometimes you can get a bit annoying and you're easily influenced by others
Myworld6
Haven't really talked to you much but you seem like an active, go with the flow kind of guy. You always are there to help and I really think you are a very good person
Acceqted
Honestly, from 3 years ago, I have know idea? But this year, it's just my personality, sometimes I feel like giving long feedback sometimes I think doing short stuff but I honestly am not try-harding (as far as I am aware of, at least I am not doing it intentionally)

Favourite:
Mod:  Camemes 
Mentor: 
Camemes
Referee: Camemes
Official: Tazz
Senior:   ProfessorUtonium
Admin: keenanjt

@Everyone
For the record, this is the 10th time I typed this... my computer kept pressing post reply :/
I'm not a Mentor lol

OldManTigerMask November 6, 2016 at 8:11 AM UTC

I'm not a Mentor lol
oh... lol it must have been cammy.... xd

Junr November 6, 2016 at 4:11 PM UTC

oh... lol it must have been cammy.... xd
He's not a Mentor either.

OldManTigerMask November 7, 2016 at 4:11 AM UTC

He's not a Mentor either.
Well one of you were a temp mentor qq

Junr November 7, 2016 at 6:11 AM UTC

opinions?