Avicus Archive

[AMA] 1 Year of Media! by shadowolfyt September 24, 2016 at 10:09 PM UTC

Last year on the 24/9/15 I got handpicked by Jozz (you babe) and I  got Media! I have had Media for a year now.
AMA Time!!!

Camemes September 24, 2016 at 10:09 PM UTC

Yay, good job mate.
AFL or NRL? 
What do you enjoy particularly about being media?

AtditC September 24, 2016 at 10:09 PM UTC

EU or US?

shadowolfyt September 24, 2016 at 10:09 PM UTC

Yay, good job mate.
AFL or NRL? 
What do you enjoy particularly about being media?
NRL! I watch the highlights on Sport I don't have the attention span or time to sit and watch people kick balls for like 80 minutes.
What I enjoy about being Media would be that I like to live stream (when I have no internet at the moment) but I loved live streaming and hanging out with the community and creating content for the community.

shadowolfyt September 24, 2016 at 10:09 PM UTC

EU or US?
Ehhhhh EU

PosteGamer September 25, 2016 at 1:09 AM UTC

What have been the best match you ever stream?
Opinions on me?

Junr September 25, 2016 at 6:09 AM UTC

Opinions?

Han_So_Hyun September 25, 2016 at 9:09 AM UTC

Opinions on me?
Opinions on South Korea?
Favorite moment about being in Media?

Phjilip September 25, 2016 at 9:09 AM UTC

Opinions on me?
Opinions on the community?
Opinions on DubbleDutchLand?

SamuelJacob9 September 25, 2016 at 12:09 PM UTC

How'd you find out about Avicus?
Favourite Colour?
Favourite Food?
Favourite Animal?
Opinions on Avicus?
Opinions on Sealand?
Opinions on me?

Gratz for 1 year of media xd

shadowolfyt September 27, 2016 at 10:09 PM UTC

What have been the best match you ever stream?
Opinions on me?
Best match I think I have ever streamed? Well I have only streamed about 4 times. I would think it would have to be the Staff Mega Scrim. 

I haven't really seen you around or talked to you that much but you are preety cool.

shadowolfyt September 27, 2016 at 10:09 PM UTC

Opinions?
Junr. You babe. Your awesome to talk to (whenever you have your mic on) and awesome to play avicus with (whenever I have Internet)

shadowolfyt September 28, 2016 at 4:09 AM UTC

Opinions on me?
Opinions on South Korea?
Favorite moment about being in Media?
I have seen you online sometimes and you're good to talk to (also we are in the same team).
South Korea, I'd say I would never go there. I have heard Korea is not the safest place.
Favourite moment about Media is that I love to live stream for the community (when it's either a Public Match Live stream or a Tourney)

Opinions on me?
Opinions on the community?
Opinions on DubbleDutchLand?
I haven't really seen you on or have had any interaction with you at all (I don't think)
The community at the moment is good I like the community and talking to the community (seeing is through right now I can only access the forums) I still like talking to the community.
DubbleDutchLand... never heard of the guy before. Guessing that you're talking about YouTube... I don't watch YouTube that much for one and also I have no internet to watch it with.

How'd you find out about Avicus?
Favourite Colour?
Favourite Food?
Favourite Animal?
Opinions on Avicus?
Opinions on Sealand?
Opinions on me?

Gratz for 1 year of media xd
How did I find out about Avicus? I and some friends were looking for a server to record on and (I hope I get tagging right) 888f6c68ddbd43db98898fc528921691?helm&size=16 FatherHurl and E34423301b63402f8ace310c1417d44e?helm&size=16 LemonLime_x showed myself and 2748cb22eb1e44dbae5ec4c2bc4ece1c?helm&size=16 Glesmon Avicus that they have been playing on for a while. On my old terminated channel I recorded and uploaded Avicus at least once a week. Those were the days...

Colour: Blue
Food: at the moment... Potato Bake
Animal: Dog
Opinions on Avicus? Ehhh could be better...
Opinions on Sealand? Never heard of it...
Opinions on me? You're good at Avicus (smash me everytime) a growing YouTube Channel and I want to see it grow more the better you make your content. Other than that awesome.

Thanks

OldManTigerMask September 28, 2016 at 5:09 AM UTC

Kangaroos or Wombats?
Favourite Type of Kangaroo?
Opinions on me?
Opinions on Avicus' Atlas Update?
Opinion on Youtube?

Finally,
On a scale from 1 - 10 what is your favourite colour of the alphabet?

Phjilip September 28, 2016 at 7:09 AM UTC

I haven't really seen you on or have had any interaction with you at all (I don't think)
The community at the moment is good I like the community and talking to the community (seeing is through right now I can only access the forums) I still like talking to the community.
DubbleDutchLand... never heard of the guy before. Guessing that you're talking about YouTube... I don't watch YouTube that much for one and also I have no internet to watch it with.
Ima Phil ;) and DubbleDutch - land is just the netherlands xDDDDD forgot to say I was Phil bc namechange XDDDDDDD

SnowSX3 September 28, 2016 at 7:09 AM UTC

Best moment while on the Media team?
Worst moment while on the Media team?
Opinions?