Avicus Archive

Return of the fish? by Bluecichlid November 22, 2014 at 11:11 PM UTC

Hello everyone!

Well, here I am. I can't believe it was one year ago that Avicus came out! I thought I better make this thread as I've starting playing the odd game of Nebula again (and am really enjoying myself!) and I never really said goodbye. Some of you probably wondered why I suddenly left (or not?), so sorry for just leaving you in the dark. I really enjoyed my time as moderator on the server, and I made some great friends. However, due to the server lag, the community as a whole, and a few of the staff at the time, I became unmotivated and decide to leave the server.

Thanks to all those that have said "Hello" and welcomed me back to the server, it's really nice to see some people from the old days.

Maybe this is my return? Who knows, only time will tell.

Nice to be back!
-Blue

MidnightBeats November 22, 2014 at 11:11 PM UTC

Welcome back! ;p

D00ZiE November 22, 2014 at 11:11 PM UTC

Welcome back :)

Ogrey November 22, 2014 at 11:11 PM UTC

Welcome back! I hope you stay c:

MLGtino November 22, 2014 at 11:11 PM UTC

I assure you, your problems are even worse now o/

Anyways, wb.

MLGtino November 22, 2014 at 11:11 PM UTC

I assure you, your problems are even worse now o/

Anyways, wb.
I'm talking about the lag + staff.

Just making that clear.

Arachadonic November 22, 2014 at 11:11 PM UTC

Ignore Mr. Negative up there. Since the new update things have improved a good bit! Server has seen an increase in players, a decrease in lag (from mine and others perspective) and the staff team are working well together. You came back at a good time and if the sneak peeks of the new site are anything to go by, it will only get better. Welcome back!

ViceTechnicolour November 23, 2014 at 12:11 AM UTC

I'm talking about the lag + staff.

Just making that clear.
...The lag is gone almost completely. The random freezes, the block lag, the choppy framerate, the "ping" bugs... it's minimal now unless there is hit registering issues (which is rare)

BoldAndBrash November 23, 2014 at 12:11 AM UTC

ITS YOU!! :D You probably dont know me...I use to be NuclearDucky!

TheTNTPotato November 23, 2014 at 12:11 AM UTC

Blue! :3 No idea if you remember me, but I remember you o3o

Welcome back x3

kycrafft November 23, 2014 at 12:11 AM UTC

Gonna try to get that jr mod again?

Mooch24 November 23, 2014 at 1:11 AM UTC

god amongst men

OPTOBAT November 23, 2014 at 1:11 AM UTC

Welcome back man, and i can relate a little with why you said so heres an update: :D

The lag/block glitching really has declined to a minimum and numbers are rising again on Avicus, there are quite a few a**holes that do ruin the game, but 7-8/10 times everyone is nice and enjoyed the game, so welcome back, i hope to see you around in game :)

Bluecichlid November 23, 2014 at 1:11 AM UTC

Thanks guys! And yes, I do remember most of you! :D

The staff do seem to be doing a great job, I've certainly noticed a change in the attitudes of the players. I'm glad you've been working to fix to the lag issues, you don't get frustrated every time you try and shoot a bow now. When the staff apps open again (probably in a years time knowing my luck), I would certainly put in a app if I was still motivated to help out with the server.

Princezz_Dubstep November 23, 2014 at 2:11 AM UTC

Welcome back! :D

Tarheelkiwi November 23, 2014 at 3:11 AM UTC

Welcome back.  Hope to see you in game.

RCMP_Mountie November 23, 2014 at 4:11 AM UTC

Welcome back! I remember you :D

_Stormz November 23, 2014 at 10:11 AM UTC

Welcome back! I hope you have a great time here on the forums! :D

Zedther November 23, 2014 at 10:11 AM UTC

Get mod plx

FrostedCupcakez November 23, 2014 at 10:11 AM UTC

Welcome back Blue! Saw you in game earlier :) It was nice to see you back, lol the first infraction I ever got was from you xD So I haven't forgot about you. Anyway. Bye!

Bluecichlid November 23, 2014 at 10:11 AM UTC

Danke (that's German for "thank you" in case you were wondering, I thought it would get a bit monotonous if I just said thanks in each reply. Which is kind of counter intuitive, since I ended up saying thanks twice in this reply...).

Been a great day playing with you guys! Kind of you to remember me.

@Frosted: Haha, apparently you were spamming :D

Myv November 23, 2014 at 12:11 PM UTC

yo

JKawesome November 23, 2014 at 12:11 PM UTC

Welcome back! You probably have no idea who I am xD

_WittLowry_ November 23, 2014 at 2:11 PM UTC

Welcome Back :) !