Avicus Archive

Mr_Ant87's Introduction to the Forums by Mr_Ant87 January 23, 2017 at 12:01 AM UTC

Hello there.

I'm Mr_Ant87, but you can call me Ant because that's simpler and takes less effort to type out. I've been playing Avicus on and off for a while, but have only recently started getting into it. I've been playing Minecraft since 2013, and found Avicus sometime in 2015 if I remember correctly. Kinda interested into getting into the competitive leagues but I have no clue if I'll have the time or skill to do so.

I'm  a 15 yeas old (turning 16 in May) male and I live in Australia. So my connection will never be that good sadly. I've been into motor racing for all my life, having gone to both the Bathurst 1000 and the Australian GP twice. I also used to race go-karts but I was around average at it. I've also been into gaming for a lot of my life as well (again, mainly racing games, Minecraft being one of the few exceptions), with some of the games defining my childhood being Gran Turismo, the TOCA Race Driver games and Lego Star Wars 2 (I was young OK?). 

Yeah this was a bleh introduction and I left out a lot of stuff I could've added but whatever you can ask me stuff here that I've missed out if you want.

So hi I guess

PieZ January 23, 2017 at 1:01 AM UTC

Hey. Welcome to the forums and have a fun time around here ^.^

TooSweetSki January 23, 2017 at 2:01 AM UTC

Good to see another Australian brother here.
Welcome Ant!

Crazy_ January 23, 2017 at 3:01 AM UTC

Hi there o/

DaFrozenBlaze January 23, 2017 at 8:01 AM UTC

Hello!!

lactify January 23, 2017 at 10:01 AM UTC

Yo!

I've see you around on Enjin quite a lot, ill friend req you if you want :3

Spartemex January 23, 2017 at 1:01 PM UTC

Welcome man! I love racing too ;)

Sweedie January 23, 2017 at 3:01 PM UTC

Welcome Ant! =)

GalaxyBen January 23, 2017 at 3:01 PM UTC

Welcome to the forums! I wish I could see you in-game but I guess everything in life comes with a price. I'm Australian too but prefer cycling events like the Santos tour.

Lasuz January 23, 2017 at 5:01 PM UTC

Hello! :D

hasl January 23, 2017 at 8:01 PM UTC

Dang Gran Turismo was good

Mr_Ant87 January 23, 2017 at 11:01 PM UTC

Yo!

I've see you around on Enjin quite a lot, ill friend req you if you want :3
I kinda recognized the IGN, but other than that I don't really remember seeing you around that much on Enjin.  Funny, too, since if your community page thing is correct then I should've remembered you from the AVN.

EDIT: Not related to the above post, but what do I do if I want to reply to multiple people at once? Should I do it simultaneously or one at a time (since there isn't an option to reply to multiple people in one post I think).

EDIT 2: Since there's no double-posting rule according to the rules page I think I'll just reply to them one at a time?

Mr_Ant87 January 24, 2017 at 12:01 AM UTC

Welcome man! I love racing too ;)
What series do you watch/follow? I mainly follow F1 and the V8 Supercars (our national touring car racing series if anyone doesn't know what it is) and watch them when I can, which isn't the easiest thing to do due to PayTV, although I'll try to keep up with most other major motorsport catagories.

Welcome to the forums! I wish I could see you in-game but I guess everything in life comes with a price. I'm Australian too but prefer cycling events like the Santos tour.
Cycling isn't too bad either, although I usually only watch it when Tour de France highlights are on (mainly because my Dad likes watching cycling occasionally).

<removed>
Sausages cooked on a barbecue are quite nice.
No, I ride a bike. Not too many kangaroos in the surburban areas although one does turn up there occasionally.
Canberra. Don't know any other players from here apart from the ones I know IRL.

Dang Gran Turismo was good
I reckon it still is, although I'd probably enjoy the Forza games more nowadays, because they have a lot more in the way of car customization and single-player content compared to Gran Turismo nowadays.

Spartemex January 24, 2017 at 4:01 PM UTC

What series do you watch/follow? I mainly follow F1 and the V8 Supercars (our national touring car racing series if anyone doesn't know what it is) and watch them when I can, which isn't the easiest thing to do due to PayTV, although I'll try to keep up with most other major motorsport catagories.
I mainly follow F1

Rombeyy January 26, 2017 at 4:01 AM UTC

Sup ma dude welcome