Avicus Archive

Another AMA, cuz why not? by Cynthesis June 8, 2015 at 10:06 PM UTC

Now that I know more people on the network better, and upon the decision of me staying on the server (for those who saw my possible leaving thread, I have archived it since I, as a matter of fact, am not leaving), I thought I might as well do another AMA.

I'll answer pretty much any question you offer me, as long as it's not too personal and/or irrelevant :D

goldenwalrus909 June 8, 2015 at 10:06 PM UTC

If you were a food, what would you be and why?
What's your favorite school subject?
What's the first object to your immediate left, and how would you kill a zombie with it? :o

Enjoy ^-^

Cynthesis June 8, 2015 at 11:06 PM UTC

Probably pizza, because who doesn't love pizza? :D
This year, world history. Next year, maybe algebra 2.
Ok, so I have a soda can to my left, and I would fill it up with sodium hydroxide, and just dump it on him. If that doesn't work, I'd close off the lid somehow, fill it up with Diet Coke, drop a few Mentos in there, and throw the soda grenade at it.

Okiba June 9, 2015 at 12:06 AM UTC

Do you watch anime?
What is your favorite color?
What is your favorite cartoon?
Will miss you :)

DarthRaysty June 9, 2015 at 12:06 AM UTC

Why did you chose your username?

Cynthesis June 9, 2015 at 7:06 PM UTC

@Incongruence - No.
Cyan.
I don't have any favorites. I just love every single one I watch, mostly (recently, though, there's been almost nothing good on TV to watch for cartoons, so thank god for YouTube).
When the time comes, but that probably won't come until probably my junior year, which is 1 year from now.

@Raysty"Cyneric" is actually an old English name (like, 1000's-1100's old). I used this name when I was writing a fictional story for world history, and then it just stuck with me. I suppose I could ask the same for you, but this isn't your AMA, so you don't have to respond.

Cynthesis June 10, 2015 at 1:06 AM UTC

Btw, Incongruence, didn't already tell you "the news"? Why did you tell me you'd miss me? :/

Petlas June 10, 2015 at 9:06 AM UTC

What motivated you to continue to play on Avicus?

Cynthesis June 10, 2015 at 9:06 AM UTC

What motivated you to continue to play on Avicus?
A minor part of that was just because of a really busy Summer schedule (even though I'm guessing it's winter in Australia?). Since it cleared up a lot, I was able to come back much more often than I had thought.

Plus, I <3 you and nearly everyone else on the network way too much that I couldn't stay away, even if I wanted to.

Cynthesis June 12, 2015 at 10:06 AM UTC

A minor part of that was just because of a really busy Summer schedule (even though I'm guessing it's winter in Australia?). Since it cleared up a lot, I was able to come back much more often than I had thought.

Plus, I <3 you and nearly everyone else on the network way too much that I couldn't stay away, even if I wanted to.
Plus, since yesterday was my last day of school, I can be on here so much more often than I was able to before.

Vobaseball12 June 12, 2015 at 11:06 AM UTC

Congrats my boiiii :D

How long have you been playing on Avicus?

DarthRaysty June 12, 2015 at 12:06 PM UTC

@Incongruence - No.
Cyan.
I don't have any favorites. I just love every single one I watch, mostly (recently, though, there's been almost nothing good on TV to watch for cartoons, so thank god for YouTube).
When the time comes, but that probably won't come until probably my junior year, which is 1 year from now.

@Raysty"Cyneric" is actually an old English name (like, 1000's-1100's old). I used this name when I was writing a fictional story for world history, and then it just stuck with me. I suppose I could ask the same for you, but this isn't your AMA, so you don't have to respond.
I chose mine because I like a Baseball team called The Rays and my name is Ty so yeah.

Cynthesis June 22, 2015 at 1:06 AM UTC

Congrats my boiiii :D

How long have you been playing on Avicus?
Since September 2014, about 9 1/2 months ago.

BoldAndBrash June 22, 2015 at 1:06 AM UTC

So who killed Fluttershy's animals? She looks pissed, haha.

Cynthesis June 22, 2015 at 1:06 AM UTC

So who killed Fluttershy's animals? She looks pissed, haha.
It was Jason Voorhees.
Jk, nobody. Watch season 1 episode 26 and then you'll see why. She does get really pissed, though. You got that right.