Avicus Archive

Ask me Anything by JustBudah June 17, 2017 at 9:06 AM UTC

Hi,

No, I am not back. No I wont come back. 
Summer is almost here and I need a distraction. 

Ask me anything(even stuff About Apollo)

cellish June 17, 2017 at 9:06 AM UTC

Opinions on apollo

Opinions on T5

How's ur life outside minecraft and avicus?

MeMyselfAndGhost June 17, 2017 at 10:06 AM UTC

Will you ever come back?

Opinions on new apollo?

Do you think I'll fit in apollo? 

Do you mind sending me your vids?

imryaan June 17, 2017 at 10:06 AM UTC

Opinions

Okiba June 17, 2017 at 11:06 AM UTC

opinion

Xuph June 17, 2017 at 11:06 AM UTC

opnion

ImRaging June 17, 2017 at 12:06 PM UTC

Image result for donald trump corn meme

KojaCola June 17, 2017 at 1:06 PM UTC

Hows life without Avicus? Also opinions on the current state of avicus?

BoldAndBrash June 17, 2017 at 2:06 PM UTC

Opinions?

Favorite sport?

JustBudah June 17, 2017 at 9:06 PM UTC

Opinions on apollo

Opinions on T5

How's ur life outside minecraft and avicus?
Had never been the best team to play for skill wise, but I loved playing with them. I dont know what they are doing these days since I barely check discord. I think that at this point you shouldn't take teams serious anymore, atleast on Avicus.

What is T5?

Its great, I realised what gaming and talking over the internet does to you. My social life is really good and Im having fun.

JustBudah June 17, 2017 at 9:06 PM UTC

Will you ever come back?

Opinions on new apollo?

Do you think I'll fit in apollo? 

Do you mind sending me your vids?
Nein.

As I said earlier, I dont keep up with the changes. As I look at the team now it looks like some new players have joined. I think at this point good players don't really matter anymore. If I was still leader I would spend my time on making more fun inside the team, instead of practicing.

Probably, you seem to get along pretty well with the members.

rinn June 18, 2017 at 12:06 AM UTC

opinions

JustBudah June 18, 2017 at 7:06 PM UTC

Opinions
Good defender, I was never close with you so I guess we were friends? I honestly don't know what to write. Sorry for that.

opinion
I don't know you apart from you being in team allah. I guess for being in allah makes you a good player, so good job on that. Again, I don't really know you. Sorry

opnion
We are good friends. You are a good rusher and you became much better the past year. The main reason for that was OCN. You are a fun guy to talk to, that sometimes takes jokes too serious. I think you are one of the best players Apollo currently has. Keep up with the good stuff.

Image result for donald trump corn meme
They both look extremely attractive. If I really had to choose I would go for the left one. I like the orange color contrast more then yellow.

Hows life without Avicus? Also opinions on the current state of avicus?
Great, as I said earlier. 2 weeks till summer, then I will have to work for 4 weeks and after enjoy my holiday. Party's are awesome too. Lot's of alcohol and girls.

Avicus isn't doing great, but you can't say it's doing worse either. It has been like this for the past year and they year before that was a bit better with a daily player base of 50 at EU times.