seems unjust and bias

Myworld6 October 24, 2016 at 10:10 PM UTC

Opinions on me?
Opinions on the staff team?
Favourite colour?

Welcome back. :) <3

seems unjust and bias
Crying "biased" every time someone is unbanned is illogical, especially considering that (no offence, Sayah) the staff team didn't really notice that he was banned in the first place.

voidloop October 24, 2016 at 10:10 PM UTC

Opinions on me?
Opinions on the staff team?
Favourite colour?

Welcome back. :) <3
Opinions on me: Probably my best friend next to _Nathy. Good bloke, no complaints. If you want a detailed opinion, pm me on slack, but you know it. You can get a bit picky from time to time.

Opinions on the staff team? I am glad some people have been demoted/retired, Happy about PieZ getting senior. Still see some problems though.

Favourite colour: Black 

SnowSX3 October 24, 2016 at 10:10 PM UTC

Ayyyyyy :D

How's life been?
Opinions?

Ayyyyyy :D

How's life been?
Opinions?
Hey mateee :)

How's life been?

Good, started school again which isn't great.

Opinions?

Very good friend, which probably has helped me the most in loads of shit. Not happy you didn't go/get accepted for staff. You should start getting more active :)

Junr October 24, 2016 at 10:10 PM UTC

What were your first thoughts of the server when you came back on?

What do you think I can improve as a Mod?

Favorite subject in school?

Opinions?

Opinions?
I found the lobby weird and some of the commands. Community is still the same, which is great.

Hack detection mainly.

Economy
Opinions?
You were one of my best friends until you gave me loads of bullshit for something I don't really remember. But I think you have been through quite a lot about what you told me in Slack, and I respect you for being so strong.

Tazz October 24, 2016 at 10:10 PM UTC

Crying "biased" every time someone is unbanned is illogical, especially considering that (no offence, Sayah) the staff team didn't really notice that he was banned in the first place.
he was unbanned after 2 months after being caught closet cheating

resepignev October 24, 2016 at 10:10 PM UTC

Interesting to see you back and unbanned. Welcome back I guess.

I'm way to desperate right now and this looks like a trend, so opinions on me?

Interesting to see you back and unbanned. Welcome back I guess.

I'm way to desperate right now and this looks like a trend, so opinions on me?
Thanks, I guess.

I have mixed opinions. You are a very nice person, but you are weird. Not a bad thing, but I feel like your behaviour really changes depending on who you are with and if the situation is serious or not.

Okiba October 24, 2016 at 10:10 PM UTC

opinions

opinions
You are a good guy, I like you. I don't know why I thought you were Australian at first, but yeah, I think we should talk more, kind of difficult if you are muted 24/7 :P

Juanooo October 24, 2016 at 10:10 PM UTC

how are you unbanned
No offence but we're talking about an 100 player base server, what's the point on keeping someone banned for longer than a month.

he was unbanned after 2 months after being caught closet cheating
Well, it's the seniors' decision. They chose to unban him, and they're the ones who make the decisions.

JDKL October 24, 2016 at 10:10 PM UTC

No offence but we're talking about an 100 player base server, what's the point on keeping someone banned for longer than a month.
30-40 player based server

Tazz October 24, 2016 at 10:10 PM UTC

Well, it's the seniors' decision. They chose to unban him, and they're the ones who make the decisions.
It was 1 senior actually

AbusiveUser October 24, 2016 at 10:10 PM UTC

Opinions?

It was 1 senior actually
I used "seniors'" in the plural sense because I didn't know who actually appealed him or whether it was a team decision. Try not to be pedantic, it's not an encouraging trait.

Now, I suggest that if you have a problem with the ban, then you take it up with the senior. Don't turn this thread into an argument about the validity or fairness of his being unbanned.

Have a good evening.

Bloodoh October 24, 2016 at 10:10 PM UTC

Opiniones de mi? 
que bueno verte de nuevo

ProfessorUtonium October 24, 2016 at 10:10 PM UTC

Where do you live? (Like In the United States, Spain, Antarctica)
How are you?

Opinions?
Muy majo. De verdad, un ejemplo a seguir. Me parece muy bien que trates tan bien a todos.

Tazz October 24, 2016 at 11:10 PM UTC

I used "seniors'" in the plural sense because I didn't know who actually appealed him or whether it was a team decision. Try not to be pedantic, it's not an encouraging trait.

Now, I suggest that if you have a problem with the ban, then you take it up with the senior. Don't turn this thread into an argument about the validity or fairness of his being unbanned.

Have a good evening.
It's actually MORNING good sir.

http://prntscr.com/cyily2

voidloop October 24, 2016 at 11:10 PM UTC

Opiniones de mi? 
que bueno verte de nuevo
Eres majo, aunque te vendes por 3 monedas a veces. Con esto me refiero es que puedes parecer muy majo en un momento pero en otro no. Pero he trabajado contigo en algunos servers y eres bastante buena persona.

Myworld6 October 24, 2016 at 11:10 PM UTC

It's actually MORNING good sir.

http://prntscr.com/cyily2
It's actually three minutes, but touchè anyway. xD

Where do you live? (Like In the United States, Spain, Antarctica)
How are you?
Where do you live: I am Irish, but I live in Madrid,Spain.

How are you? 

Pretty good, you?

ProfessorUtonium October 24, 2016 at 11:10 PM UTC

Where do you live: I am Irish, but I live in Madrid,Spain.

How are you? 

Pretty good, you?
Good!

What's your skype man?

Good!

What's your skype man?
I've got you, I'll pm you :P

shadowolfyt October 24, 2016 at 11:10 PM UTC

Hey! Welcome Back!
What are your opinions on me?

Hey! Welcome Back!
What are your opinions on me?
Hey, thanks!

I don't talk to you much, but I like your channel. I like that you are loyal to the people you know.

PosteGamer October 24, 2016 at 11:10 PM UTC

Opinion sobre mi?
Opinion sobre mi como referee?
Vas a tratar ser referee devuelta?

Re-bienvenido! (?

Opinion sobre mi?

Re-bienvenido! (?
Opinion sobre mi?
Me caes muy bien, pero te digo igual que a Mario, tendriamos que hablar más. 
Eres muy bueno, y tambien eres de los pocos refs españoles, lo cual está muy bien.
Cuando vuelvan las apps lo intentaré, pero no tengo esperanzas, ya que estoy seguro de que los Officials no van a confiar en mi.

tomqss October 24, 2016 at 11:10 PM UTC

Opinion?

Opinion de mi como mod?

Legoche October 24, 2016 at 11:10 PM UTC

Why did you cheat

Why did you cheat
I don't know, it was a combination between peer pressure and me being plain stupid. I regret it though, know It doesn't make a difference.

Opinion?

Opinion de mi como mod?
Opinion?
Muy buen amigo, deberiamos de hablar más, ya que desaparecimos los dos desde que te restiraste y me banearon.

Opinion de mi como mod?

Muy bueno, yo creo que en tu badge el mejor con diferencia. Y encima te manejas bien en Español y Inglés que esta muy bien :)

JDKL October 24, 2016 at 11:10 PM UTC

who peer pressured you?

Spoookeh October 24, 2016 at 11:10 PM UTC

Doesn't matter if they make decisions or not. If you feel something is wrong then step up and say something.

BoldAndBrash October 25, 2016 at 12:10 AM UTC

Opinions?

KojaCola October 25, 2016 at 12:10 AM UTC

HAI!!!! Hows life?

TooSweetSki October 25, 2016 at 1:10 AM UTC

Doesn't matter if they make decisions or not. If you feel something is wrong then step up and say something.
Step up and say something in the correct setting.
A public forum is hardly the best place to bring up internal affairs.

thespina October 25, 2016 at 2:10 AM UTC

Welcome back! Sorry for the toxicity on your ama, :C but anyways what is your favorite sport?

voidloop October 25, 2016 at 6:10 AM UTC

who peer pressured you?
Some people.

Opinions?
Despite your age, you are quite mature when you need to be. But, when something happens with you, you get defensive way too quickly.

Camemes October 25, 2016 at 6:10 AM UTC

Welcome back!
Opinions on me?
Opinions on Aussieland?

HAI!!!! Hows life?
Hey!
Life is good, been focusing in school mainly.

Yours? :)

Welcome back!
Opinions on me?
Opinions on Aussieland?
Thank you thank you!
Opinions on me:
I like you. I feel like you are a mod that hasnt stepped into the bad side of the team. I'd like to see you as Senior
Opinions on aussieland?
Been to Australia, and its a weird place. Right-handed driving, accents, prices. I like it though.

Welcome back! Sorry for the toxicity on your ama, :C but anyways what is your favorite sport?
Hiya!

My favourite sport is Handball,, and I've been playing that for over 3 years.

2BJ October 25, 2016 at 7:10 AM UTC

opinions? 
p.s i'm looking forward to ontario

Myworld6 October 25, 2016 at 8:10 AM UTC

Refer to Snow.

Spoookeh October 25, 2016 at 8:10 AM UTC

Refer to Snow.
"Well, it's the seniors' decision. They chose to unban him, and they're the ones who make the decisions."

To me this heavily suggests you won't be asking anything about this appeal, or any appeal or even any decision that occurs within the senior staff team publicly or internally. Not everything is perfect which is why mods need to. quote on quote, "step up and say something".

Myworld6 October 25, 2016 at 9:10 AM UTC

"Well, it's the seniors' decision. They chose to unban him, and they're the ones who make the decisions."

To me this heavily suggests you won't be asking anything about this appeal, or any appeal or even any decision that occurs within the senior staff team publicly or internally. Not everything is perfect which is why mods need to. quote on quote, "step up and say something".
I'm saying that invading this thread with complaints about the unjust nature of this appealing of a ban is inappropriate. It should be taken to a senior, not posted and debated about on an AMA thread.

Xuph October 25, 2016 at 9:10 AM UTC

it doesnt mean you can come and cheat blatantly like he did whenever he wants. shouldve been banned longer related to what  Legoche said.

hey sayah. ik i got you banned and i felt sorry for that but in the end of the day you were cheating and you deserve it. as i said rly weird to see you back since there are other people banned with unsufficient evidence at all meanwhile youre unbanned after blatantly hacking >_>

anyways wb my boy. opinions before and after your ban and as a player

imryaan October 25, 2016 at 10:10 AM UTC

opinions? 
LOL

joelous October 25, 2016 at 12:10 PM UTC

Opinionsss

voidloop October 25, 2016 at 12:10 PM UTC

opinions? 
Opinions?

I don't like the way you behave after something wrong happens.

ok

voidloop October 25, 2016 at 12:10 PM UTC

it doesnt mean you can come and cheat blatantly like he did whenever he wants. shouldve been banned longer related to what  Legoche said.

hey sayah. ik i got you banned and i felt sorry for that but in the end of the day you were cheating and you deserve it. as i said rly weird to see you back since there are other people banned with unsufficient evidence at all meanwhile youre unbanned after blatantly hacking >_>

anyways wb my boy. opinions before and after your ban and as a player
Thanks.

My opinion hasn't changed about you before and after. I still find you as a good friend, but I feel like you get a bit annoyed when problems happen.

As a player: At first I didn't think you were legit, but then after I screenshared you I found you were. You are a very good pvper, but I feel like when soemone beats you it's an inmediate assumption of "Hacking" or "Not Legit". At least that's the way I see it.

Myv October 25, 2016 at 1:10 PM UTC

lol people argue over why someone is unbanned when theres no need. if you dont like the person dont start an argument just leave it.

JustBudah October 25, 2016 at 1:10 PM UTC

Who appealed you?

AutisticAlbert October 25, 2016 at 1:10 PM UTC

Who appealed you?
javipepe

dev_revs October 25, 2016 at 2:10 PM UTC

In this situation its not. Honestly, he should not be unbanned. I was there at the time in my unofficial tourney when he hacked and said kys to another player as apart of the staff team. Love what the staff team is coming too. Them noticing he was banned has nothing to do with the situation. I'd agree with tazz that it probably has to do with some type of bias or connection he has. Let's let hackers back into avicus!

@Sayah, the part about peer pressure it complete bullshit. Keep lying though my friend. See how that gets you in life.

Acceqted October 25, 2016 at 3:10 PM UTC

Opinions?
Will you ever apply for mod again?

voidloop October 25, 2016 at 3:10 PM UTC

Opinionsss
I like your personality. You are very professional but you also say what you think most of the times. I have tremendous respect for what you did with Avicus.

In this situation its not. Honestly, he should not be unbanned. I was there at the time in my unofficial tourney when he hacked and said kys to another player as apart of the staff team. Love what the staff team is coming too. Them noticing he was banned has nothing to do with the situation. I'd agree with tazz that it probably has to do with some type of bias or connection he has. Let's let hackers back into avicus!

@Sayah, the part about peer pressure it complete bullshit. Keep lying though my friend. See how that gets you in life.
Interesting that you find it "complete bullshit" if you weren't there at the time.

Opinions?
Opinions?
I like you, you are getting less robotic by moments, which is good. Also, I'm happy that you have gotten this far. I'll always remember us being in teamspeak tryharding for mod :P

Probably not.

AutisticAlbert October 25, 2016 at 4:10 PM UTC

Opinions

xNemoII October 25, 2016 at 5:10 PM UTC

i am glad you learnt your lessons by watching the caps!

on topic: why do arsenal always finish 4th, opinions on me

Myworld6 October 25, 2016 at 6:10 PM UTC

As I have stated before, very few of the moderating/senior/admin team realised that he was banned, and an even smaller portion questioned it. I don't see how this could be down to bias.

As I have also said repeatedly, either take it to a senior or leave it. Turning this thread into a flame war is immature and preposterous.

voidloop October 25, 2016 at 8:10 PM UTC

As I have stated before, very few of the moderating/senior/admin team realised that he was banned, and an even smaller portion questioned it. I don't see how this could be down to bias.

As I have also said repeatedly, either take it to a senior or leave it. Turning this thread into a flame war is immature and preposterous.
I'm rebanned, so all the flame can leave now. Everyone happy? :)

Tazz October 25, 2016 at 8:10 PM UTC

I'm rebanned, so all the flame can leave now. Everyone happy? :)
yes

yes
Glad!

Midnightstorm October 25, 2016 at 8:10 PM UTC

Why do you do this to yourself
Opinions

Why do you do this to yourself
Opinions
do what

Ah idk. We don't really talk anymore, but when we did you were chill. I find that you stick too much to people once you think you get to know them, which can be good or bad

lactify October 25, 2016 at 9:10 PM UTC

Hey Sayah <3

opinions on meh?
favourite avicus moment you remember?
fav sport?

DaFrozenBlaze October 25, 2016 at 10:10 PM UTC

Uh you don't simply get unbanned then rebanned
Staff team???

voidloop October 25, 2016 at 10:10 PM UTC

complete bullshit? You hacked in my tourney and one of the members of cacals was reffing and happens to me a great friend of mine. So my friend I was there and I know the story.

Reason: Offtopic & Encouraging Flame
No, I didn't hack in your tournament. And hunter knows nothing lol

voidloop October 25, 2016 at 10:10 PM UTC

Staff team???
I don't even know, if I even try to to complain ill just get told to fuck off so why bother

tomqss October 25, 2016 at 11:10 PM UTC

por cierto, te acuerdas cuando estuviste en euphoria y te enojaste porque max era un rager? xddd

vladthegreat100 October 26, 2016 at 1:10 AM UTC

Staff team???
They went back on their decision?
Like the majority of decisions they make?

On topic:

Opinions?

Favorite Country?

Favorite Sport?

DonaldMyTrump October 26, 2016 at 3:10 AM UTC

Staff team???
xd it happens if the staff hate you

xNemoII October 26, 2016 at 5:10 AM UTC

you never answered my question :c

voidloop October 26, 2016 at 3:10 PM UTC

Sorry for the late response, didn't see it:

Arsenal always finish 4th because watford
Opinions: I like you, you are muted 24/7 which isn't good xD. I feel like we should talk more. I like the way that you phrase your opinion on a matter.

Hey Sayah <3

opinions on meh?
fav sport?
Hi Marcus :D

opinions on meh?
Very nice guy, should surely go for staff again. Very mature yet funny when the time comes.
When I got into cacal, it was a big troll and I basically got told all sorts of shit before getting accepted :P
fav sport?
Basketball

por cierto, te acuerdas cuando estuviste en euphoria y te enojaste porque max era un rager? xddd
Sí, pero es verdad :P

They went back on their decision?
Like the majority of decisions they make?

On topic:

Opinions?

Favorite Country?

Favorite Sport?
Opinions?
I don't know, I used to like you but then you kind of mixed with some people that I don't think are beneficial for you. 

Favorite Country?
Russia
Favorite Sport?
Basketball

__DONNIE__ October 26, 2016 at 4:10 PM UTC

<redacted>. Dw we are all friends here its chill lol...

On a scale of 1-10 how much are you at one with Pepe ?

Pepe, Bender Pepe, or Fernando ? 

When are you gonna find me a real frog ? 

Opinions?

voidloop October 26, 2016 at 4:10 PM UTC

Opinions?
Ah, 10/10.
Bender pepe for sure
When I go to that Manhattan park :P
Opinions?
Aw god. You are so chill and our streaks are lowkey so funny. If you want more of like a private/elaborate one tell me on sc fam

Capenage October 26, 2016 at 5:10 PM UTC

Opinions

Tazz October 26, 2016 at 5:10 PM UTC

Opinions?
<redacted>

@Sayah Opinions on me and how they have changed within this post?

voidloop October 26, 2016 at 6:10 PM UTC

<redacted>

@Sayah Opinions on me and how they have changed within this post?
I think you are a very good staff member, and actually I wanted to talk to you about something related to that.

As a person, I think you are very nice if people are in your side, but you can get a bit cunty if they aren't. But, my opinion hasn't really changed, as I don't hate you or anything for being the person who banned me.

voidloop October 26, 2016 at 6:10 PM UTC

Opinions
We don't talk much, but you seem to be pretty chill. You hate dagger from all I know :P

voidloop November 5, 2016 at 12:11 AM UTC

bump

ApolloIsFunky November 5, 2016 at 3:11 AM UTC

Oh, welcome back Ethan!
Surprised you got unbanned, to be fair. 

Opinion on me? 
also pls date me :>

voidloop November 5, 2016 at 12:11 PM UTC

Oh, welcome back Ethan!
Surprised you got unbanned, to be fair. 

Opinion on me? 
also pls date me :>
Opinion on me?  Great lad, very friendly and very professional when asked to. 
also pls date me :> okok

Verybadsorry November 6, 2016 at 2:11 PM UTC

Opinions (its Oscar btw)