Avicus Archive

[AMA] 3 Years on Avicus by AtditC December 21, 2016 at 12:12 PM UTC

Yeah, it's been 3 years now. Exactly. 3. Years. :)

Ask me literally anything!
If you want opinions, put a * in front of it for brutal honest opinions and if you want opinions as a person/player/staff member etc.

Joke questions get joke answers!
Let's go!

2BJ December 21, 2016 at 2:12 PM UTC

*opinions

am i your best friend

lunaceee December 21, 2016 at 2:12 PM UTC

Are you gay?
Honest opinions
Admily? (True lovebirds l0l)
Hows life
How many times can i make you do what i want until u start ddosing me?

AtditC December 21, 2016 at 2:12 PM UTC

*opinions

am i your best friend
*opinions
Very toxic girl, however has a heart, you just need to find it :'). The memes are 10/10. I didn't like you since idk how many days now, but after I was demoted, it got way worse. When you however told me your real age, I knew you were just a troll in the internet and my respect dropped a lot, lol. Also, after I got into Cacalmarin, we had lots of fun scrims, I enjoyed playing in your team. Now, I think we're good? and I would love if you wouldn't abuse your screenshots in the future :> don't hurt me pls

am i your best friend
No.

AtditC December 21, 2016 at 2:12 PM UTC

Are you gay?
Honest opinions
Hows life
Are you gay?
No.

Honest opinions
Same with emily, I thought you were older for a very long time, idk why. I always had some respect for you because your pvp skills were amazing, and they still are. You're a fun person and I'm glad that I was invited into your team. I really would love if you play each scrim real and not just for fun, like you did in the previous ones. Overall good friend with nice pvp skills.

No.

Hows life
Great. Holidays start next week and I'm really hyped for the outcome of my application and for the Xbox I'll get for christmas.

Depends on the severity of the things I should do and if my application will get accepted or not, xd. I'll get myself a new VPS after christmas too, a 1gbps one. They're really good at ddosing.

Aphelion December 21, 2016 at 3:12 PM UTC

*Opinions?
If you could eliminate one weakness or limitation in your life, what would it be?
What would you name the autobiography of your life?
If you could say something in two words to your younger self, what would you say?

Wahiz December 21, 2016 at 3:12 PM UTC

*Opinions?

Junr December 21, 2016 at 3:12 PM UTC

*Opinions?

If you ever come back as Junior, what are your plans?

What motivates you to play Avicus?

Favorite number?

XtraMajestical December 21, 2016 at 3:12 PM UTC

*Opinions

Jumb_ December 21, 2016 at 3:12 PM UTC

*Opinions

PD:last ign MiniCarlos_DTM

AtditC December 21, 2016 at 3:12 PM UTC

*Opinions?
If you could eliminate one weakness or limitation in your life, what would it be?
If you could say something in two words to your younger self, what would you say?
*Opinions?
First off, I don't know you as well as others because you're never on TS or ingame. The opinion is based off of your slack behaviour.
You seem to be a nice guy on Slack and you always give your opinions on different happenings. I like that. (Sorry, that's all. I would love to give more opinions but I can't becuase I don't know much about you :/)

Uhm... probably my laziness.

I think I'm too young for an autobiography at this point of my life. xD

This is a hard one!
Probably "Follow rules!" because not following the rules got me into a lot of trouble sometimes. :^)

xNemoII December 21, 2016 at 4:12 PM UTC

*opinions

AtditC December 21, 2016 at 4:12 PM UTC

*Opinions?
*Opinions?
You were always a great friend back in the days when you weren't banned, and I remember lots of fun scrims with your team. Sometimes, tbh, I didn't know who you were because you always change your name, and I have to namemc' it to find out you're Dawson. xD Also, back in the days I didn't like your toxic behaviour in scrims and general, because it always got you in trouble which hurt the team, but I'm sure you changed in the time being banned and that you can be nice to everyone, not only your team mates. :)

Wahiz December 21, 2016 at 4:12 PM UTC

*Opinions?
You were always a great friend back in the days when you weren't banned, and I remember lots of fun scrims with your team. Sometimes, tbh, I didn't know who you were because you always change your name, and I have to namemc' it to find out you're Dawson. xD Also, back in the days I didn't like your toxic behaviour in scrims and general, because it always got you in trouble which hurt the team, but I'm sure you changed in the time being banned and that you can be nice to everyone, not only your team mates. :)
Good ole days :^)

Qrysis vs Lipstick (our first scrim)

Steven; Lipstick has our right skybridge 

Me; well take it back

Steven; but I died

Random; umm there are guys in my wool already 

Xdddd

AtditC December 21, 2016 at 4:12 PM UTC

*Opinions?

Favorite number?
*Opinions?
You're a great mod. Back in my trial, I used to ask you lots of questions and you didn't just answer them, you also gave me optional tips and feedback, which I really appreciated. :) That of course, makes you a nice person from my point of view. I had a few laughs when you were on TS and when we were moderating together, but you never heard them. :P

As a Junior, I will first thank each Sr. Mod and Admin that they gave me another chance and I'd probably just do the same job I did last time. But of course, I would try to always act as a Junior/staff member and be more respectful towards other moderators/staff members. If you want to know more, just read my application, you have permissions to do it.

Back in the days where prestiges were still a thing, the prestiges of course. I always played and played just to get as much XP as possible. There were fun gamemods such as Red Alert, Minotaur, OITC (It had another name) and of course DTM with lots of great maps. (Quintus, Original Luar, Ternio, Ravaged etc.) Today, to be honest, the biggest reason I'm still playing is that I want to become staff members to help the mods with their inactivity problem and just to help other players who need help. If I wouldn't have that reason, I'd probably be very inactive and just come on at special events and scrims. Right now, I'm a little bit hyped about Arcade too. I know it won't get played very often but it's still nice to have it back!

Favorite number?
I don't have one (right now) but if I must say one, it'd be 142 because it's at the end of one of my usernames. xD

PosteGamer December 21, 2016 at 4:12 PM UTC

Kashike December 21, 2016 at 4:12 PM UTC

Do you like kittens?

AtditC December 21, 2016 at 5:12 PM UTC

*Opinions
*Opinions
I know you're a great redstone engineer. I remember when you once built an automated machine with redstone in a DTM match, but I forgot what it actually was for. xD I've seen you quite some times now while scrimming, but I never really got to have some conversations with you, so I can't really give you many opinions. :/ What I can say is, that you're sometimes salty, if I recall, but 
definitely not a salty person. I'm looking forward to play some more scrims against you! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ProddyyUwU December 21, 2016 at 5:12 PM UTC

Opinions? :D

AtditC December 21, 2016 at 6:12 PM UTC

*Opinions

PD:last ign MiniCarlos_DTM
*Opinions
I remember that you always tell players to use /report when they publicly accuse others of hacking, which I think is nice from you. I don't really have much to say here. You're a nice person from what I've seen so far, and you help players when they need help.

*opinions
*opinions
I never got to talk to you. The only thing I know is that you're a great pvper and that you love killfarming, I really would give some more opinions but yeah... I just can't, sorry.

I don't know what a * means ;) ;)

Do you like kittens?

PosteGamer December 21, 2016 at 8:12 PM UTC

I don't know what a * means ;) ;)
*Opinions on me as referee?

AtditC December 21, 2016 at 8:12 PM UTC

I really can't give you opinions about you as a referee. I never saw you working as a referee, so there is no feedback I could give you... You should ask this question a Senior or an Admin, who kept track of you when you were referee.

Camemes December 21, 2016 at 8:12 PM UTC

Opinions* on me my good sir

Lasuz December 21, 2016 at 8:12 PM UTC

*Opinions

why didn't you talk in ts last time we talked? :(

AtditC December 22, 2016 at 9:12 PM UTC

You were probably my #1 staff buddy back in our trials. I remember many times when we both were the only two mods online, and we had to deal with everything by ourselves. :P I like your person; you're very friendly and always help players when they need help. I'd love to moderate with you again :PP

resepignev December 23, 2016 at 5:12 PM UTC

The music bot Master creates an AMA? Cool
*Opinions on me?

Myworld6 December 23, 2016 at 5:12 PM UTC

Might as well go the full mile so:

* Opinions on me (player/staff/person)?