Avicus Archive

Congrats to BenDooley7 by mukmukfriend May 25, 2014 at 11:05 PM UTC

I sent an email to support giving you the donator :). I was originally going to give it to ViolentBoo but he said he was done with the server :(. Enjoy the gold and avicore!

Porkyyy May 25, 2014 at 11:05 PM UTC

Farewell, we will miss you mukmukbaws!

ViceTechnicolour May 25, 2014 at 11:05 PM UTC

Nope.

mukmukfriend May 25, 2014 at 11:05 PM UTC

There's no reason not to. As long as my rank is gone it should be fine.

zaidms0987 May 25, 2014 at 11:05 PM UTC

Nope.

Does this post count as scamming?

mukmukfriend May 25, 2014 at 11:05 PM UTC

Does this post count as scamming?
Doing a noble deed and giving my donator away is scamming?

BenDooley7 May 26, 2014 at 1:05 AM UTC

I'm not sure if you'll be able to give it away. 

aagrant99 May 26, 2014 at 1:05 AM UTC

Still great job anyway if you did win.  You deserved it more then many others.  I hope you enjoy the quality of getting larger amount of xp quicker.

steven5703 May 26, 2014 at 1:05 AM UTC

That's quite stupid TBH.
You should be able to move it over as long as you lose yours.

jrsmash May 29, 2014 at 1:05 PM UTC

I agree with steven

swivr May 29, 2014 at 3:05 PM UTC

The rank is used to show that a user supports the server in an important way, and when a user whom has not done this receives the rank, it is misleading and inaccurate. The server also loses the opportunity to receive support from the user whom is given the rank.

GamerStu May 29, 2014 at 3:05 PM UTC

The rank is used to show that a user supports the server in an important way, and when a user whom has not done this receives the rank, it is misleading and inaccurate. The server also loses the opportunity to receive support from the user whom is given the rank.
Plus funky where's google wallet? 

swivr May 29, 2014 at 4:05 PM UTC

Plus funky where's google wallet? 
It's misleading as we don't support it. It's possible we will support it in the future if I'm able to set it up with our server expenditure tracking utility.

TortouseMincer May 29, 2014 at 4:05 PM UTC

Well then give-aways are too. So are give-aways not allowed because they "misleading and inaccurate"? 

swivr May 29, 2014 at 6:05 PM UTC

Well then give-aways are too. So are give-aways not allowed because they "misleading and inaccurate"? 

That is true, but the second reason is still applicable in that case.

D00ZiE May 29, 2014 at 7:05 PM UTC

In the scenario of a give-away avicus is making money, but in this case no money is being made, just a rank being transferred from somebody who doesn't want it, to somebody who might possibly donate in the future.