Avicus Archive

Team Help? by xMasterSlayer November 10, 2015 at 10:11 AM UTC

Now I want to get this right this time and really commit to making a good team but how do you do this when people see the number of members and just say no? I would also like anyone to give me ideas on how to make the team grow or be successful!

Coco_stag November 10, 2015 at 10:11 AM UTC

Had to read this twice, now I understand. Coming from me, you may thing my feedback is probably "Bad" considering my team was failure but, I started off by making a "Looking for Members" post and then I went to the "Looking for team" post and got some members there. If no one apply's or wants to join, I just simply ask randies in game and train them. Hope this helped!

xMasterSlayer November 10, 2015 at 10:11 AM UTC

Had to read this twice, now I understand. Coming from me, you may thing my feedback is probably "Bad" considering my team was failure but, I started off by making a "Looking for Members" post and then I went to the "Looking for team" post and got some members there. If no one apply's or wants to join, I just simply ask randies in game and train them. Hope this helped!
Thx to be honest when I saw ur name in last commented I was expecting some salt however that was a mature response and I appreciate the feedback

Thank you very much for accepting my invite as I'm sure more people will join because u did and also what position does DragonStrong play?

NovaLikesPvP November 10, 2015 at 10:11 AM UTC

Ask People on public matches, that's easier..

Ask People on public matches, that's easier..
Thanks Nova

Coco_stag November 10, 2015 at 10:11 AM UTC

Thank you very much for accepting my invite as I'm sure more people will join because u did and also what position does DragonStrong play?
Rusher

hasl November 10, 2015 at 11:11 AM UTC

Hold trials on a scrim server and scout them from there.

DaFrozenBlaze November 10, 2015 at 2:11 PM UTC

Hold trials on a scrim server and scout them from there.
Problem is to even get people to trial.

hasl November 10, 2015 at 3:11 PM UTC

Problem is to even get people to trial.
There's plenty of people wanting to get into a team, trust me.

JDKL November 10, 2015 at 4:11 PM UTC

the kid is right!!

xMasterSlayer November 10, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

Yeah but they all want to get in a team like BC where there already formed not a new team Sadly

vladthegreat100 November 10, 2015 at 10:11 PM UTC

Yeah but they all want to get in a team like BC where there already formed not a new team Sadly
And how many of them have gotten denied already? Many people will join a newer team to get the experience to get a better chance to be accepted on better/older teams. But if you can get the right people and train correctly you can get a successful team and be the same or even better than the original team that your player(s) wanted to join.

DaFrozenBlaze November 12, 2015 at 1:11 PM UTC

His problem in the first place, is even finding people that want a team, unless I understood it wrongly.

xMasterSlayer November 12, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

His problem in the first place, is even finding people that want a team, unless I understood it wrongly.
No  ur the one who got it correct but it's getting better now since I got another leader and now have eight members!