Avicus Archive

Destiny (ps3) by Puysegur September 12, 2014 at 5:09 AM UTC

I literally have never heard of this until a few days ago when it came out. After doing some research, it actually looks really cool. Whenever I would play games, I would always think of ways it could be improved and what I would include in a game if I made it. Destiny is basically this game for me.

So I was wondering, because I am still pretty misinformed about it, could anyone give me some recommendations on whether to get it, if you enjoyed it, what you like and what you dislike about it? 

I don't want to hear anything about a rip-off of Halo or any other game. I've never played Halo so I don't care. The only one I've played CoD and I can safely say it does not compare. 

And I swear to god if anyone tells me to get a ps4, xbox 360, or xbone, I will track you down and kill your favourite pet.

Zintenka September 12, 2014 at 11:09 AM UTC

I played the beta and it was awesome. 

I recommend that you get it. 10/10 

Chose a Titan for armored person, Warlock for magic dude, or assassin or whatever for sneaky stealth dude.

Zintenka September 12, 2014 at 11:09 AM UTC

What's your profile name? Mine is Zintenka.

kycrafft September 12, 2014 at 1:09 PM UTC

My friends recommend it.

Iron September 12, 2014 at 1:09 PM UTC

Its amazing so yes I would recommend it :D

QFrog September 12, 2014 at 3:09 PM UTC

Ps4 has the better content spoonspoon

Awarrior September 12, 2014 at 4:09 PM UTC

I f*cking love the game.

10/10.

Its like a fps combined with a MMO.

fazer153 September 12, 2014 at 4:09 PM UTC

Rip off of halo?
It was made by Bungie and Activision (Bungie was the company that made halo 1 - 3. It also made reach, but 343 also took part in it.)
TBH, it looks like Halo, Cod, mass effect and warframe put together.