Avicus Archive

KB and others by XxZalphinoxX February 22, 2016 at 2:02 PM UTC

What is this man.. 

First off i'm not blaming anyone for hacking :)

But I have a question. How does one hit give me 30 block KB? I was literally hitting the guy and he hits me once, does CRITS in that one hit and knocks me into the void. It was at least a 7 block KB. How the hell does this happen? I'm sure it isn't jitterclicking because I jitterclick and I don't get KB.

Also.. people are doing more than just breezily bridging. There are some that are jitterbridging.. is that bannable or not?

Please?
elaborate.

DaFrozenBlaze February 22, 2016 at 2:02 PM UTC

Jitterclicking does nothing to kb. Most likely it's due to sprint reset.
No, jitterbridging is allowed.

shahmi February 22, 2016 at 2:02 PM UTC

W tap
Or there is one trick that most papers know but can't tell you that have to figure it out cause if everyone knew the game wouldn't be fun

PosteGamer February 22, 2016 at 2:02 PM UTC

Welcome to the beaner´s world!!! okno.

Mehrp February 22, 2016 at 3:02 PM UTC

With lag I've successfully given 18 blocks KB on senex II a while back. Absolutely fantastic I can tell you ^-^

TheColdCrafter February 22, 2016 at 3:02 PM UTC

I don't know why jitterbridging would be bannable, its not a hack.

ImRaging February 22, 2016 at 6:02 PM UTC

Jitter bridging is easy if you have a mouse that registers all of the clicks ;-;

And if you know the techniques to give more and take less then gg

zero9178 February 22, 2016 at 6:02 PM UTC

if you are talking about my KB, am doing a technique called Hybrid blockhitting, that is all I am going to tell you :p

Jitterbridging is allowed aslong as you do it legit ofc, so no autoclicker

Sevoo February 22, 2016 at 9:02 PM UTC

To all those saying blockhitting  doesn't give more knockback, yout right but only if youre doing it constantly. If yiu hit blockhit hit blockhit with the right timing it's basically like w tapping since it resets your sprint. 

@OP I blame Avi Kb xd. But really, it's just people with certain ping that get more kb and people that know how to w tap.

imryaan February 22, 2016 at 9:02 PM UTC

^ Timing your blockhits is the best way to get combos etc

DaFrozenBlaze February 22, 2016 at 10:02 PM UTC

To all those saying blockhitting  doesn't give more knockback, yout right but only if youre doing it constantly. If yiu hit blockhit hit blockhit with the right timing it's basically like w tapping since it resets your sprint. 

@OP I blame Avi Kb xd. But really, it's just people with certain ping that get more kb and people that know how to w tap.
They are all forms of sprint resetting, even sneaking before hitting gives you KB.

JDKL February 22, 2016 at 11:02 PM UTC

I doubt someone would be able to hit you once and make you knockback 7 blocks unless the KB just messed up. Perhaps there are techniques to give you much more KB than others can. However, maybe some of the things on Avicus may have an effect on the KB you deal.

Biixerv February 22, 2016 at 11:02 PM UTC

so sad people are proud of the messed up kb when all they should do is just point and click lmao

Sevoo February 22, 2016 at 11:02 PM UTC

They are all forms of sprint resetting, even sneaking before hitting gives you KB.
Yeah even hitting and then eating with food xd

ImNotYourTiger February 23, 2016 at 4:02 AM UTC

As you might have noticed, avicus has a a tendency of bias KB. Myself, I have American ping. I take no knockback but I give more than you could imagine. It could be hacks, but I doubt it. Probably just a pinger like me.

ImNotYourTiger February 23, 2016 at 4:02 AM UTC

so sad people are proud of the messed up kb when all they should do is just point and click lmao
So sad that people are proud for being good at minecraft xDDD

DaFrozenBlaze February 23, 2016 at 6:02 AM UTC

if you are talking about my KB, am doing a technique called Hybrid blockhitting, that is all I am going to tell you :p

Fite me w tap

Subscriptor February 23, 2016 at 5:02 PM UTC

@jiveh

regedit.exe

iiDarudePvP February 23, 2016 at 6:02 PM UTC

avi kb

Biixerv February 23, 2016 at 11:02 PM UTC

So sad that people are proud for being good at minecraft xDDD
"ay gurl i play competitive Minecraft pvp"

XxZalphinoxX February 24, 2016 at 1:02 PM UTC

heh, so basically I have to time irl and have a better mouse to register all hits and then after that i need to spend time learning how to do it?

:( might as well go back to my autoclicker

jk

Robin_DD_J February 24, 2016 at 3:02 PM UTC

Asking this on avicus is pretty dumb

Lucartex February 25, 2016 at 5:02 AM UTC

I think that is just luck, as you hit those players two times very fast

DaGoldBrick February 25, 2016 at 4:02 PM UTC

How is hybrid blockhitting a secret...

DaGoldBrick February 25, 2016 at 4:02 PM UTC

Jitterclicking does nothing to kb. Most likely it's due to sprint reset.
No, jitterbridging is allowed.
Clicking faster does have a slight effect on kb

DaFrozenBlaze February 25, 2016 at 5:02 PM UTC

I've always felt that kb boost from people who click fast, but I've been told any times it doesn't affect kb. Thanks for telling me.

Sevoo February 25, 2016 at 11:02 PM UTC

Ha, I knew it did! Thanks for clearing things up :)