Avicus Archive

Promlem with mod: by TreeGuy1991 December 29, 2014 at 8:12 PM UTC

Hello,I don't know what to do about this mod, a player caller byNachito me and about 7 others acused him of hacking in chat, we did/report and a mod came on (don't want to say his name),and said "im staying quite on this one" I then asked why he replied "I have my ressons" .A other player said "this is why I like mineplex better cos there mods Do things", after about a min I said to him "whats the point if your not gonna help us or reply to us?" then he temp banned me?Can I comaplian about a mod or what-TreeGuy1991

Numberz December 29, 2014 at 8:12 PM UTC

If you have a problem with a staff member please email [email protected] thanks.

TreeGuy1991 December 29, 2014 at 8:12 PM UTC

thanks

Spartemex December 29, 2014 at 8:12 PM UTC

If a mod says he/she is "being quiet on this one" that may mean that they are going to spectate them, and they need to he discrete so the hacker doesnt notice them.

Sem December 29, 2014 at 8:12 PM UTC

they were probaly killfarming on quintus :')

smitdaIt December 29, 2014 at 8:12 PM UTC

I was in the same game while this was occuring and this was not the case.  What happened was the Mod saw that you along with many other players reported the supposed rule breaker, so she went to spectate him.  You then went on to keep spamming, telling people to report the player.  The mod then told you guys to stop accusaing others of hacking, and that she was staying quiet because if she were to say something the 'hacker' would have noticed that there was a mod in-game, and therefore would have stopped hacking.  After you countinued to ignore her, she then gave you another verbal warning, telling you to stop being disrepectful, saying that this was your last warning.  After you still carried on, the Mod rightfully temp banned you.  This was not the Moderator's fault at all.

MajestysDream December 29, 2014 at 9:12 PM UTC

If you have a problem with a staff member, please consult a Sr Staff about the issue. 
Locking...