Avicus Archive

Any Good 1.7 animation mods? by RATTLEWARRIOR March 27, 2017 at 7:03 PM UTC

So yesterday I tried some avicus 1.7 pvp. the blockhit is pretty neat, with the reduced kb and damage, the eating this is wierd but epic, and the bow punching thing looks cool. The only problems i have are the constant lag spikes, and the bow sensitivity thing is awkward and hard to pull back in my opinion. So, as a pvp nerd, i would like to ask

Does anyone have any good 1.7 animation mods? Also can a have some links please?

i was going to ask for a cps counter too but i realize that i dont even get good cps and that would lag my 5 year old Macintosh.

your boi

rattle

cellish March 27, 2017 at 7:03 PM UTC

1.7 animations by OrangeMarshall

RATTLEWARRIOR March 27, 2017 at 7:03 PM UTC

1.7 animations by OrangeMarshall
Ok thanks! i will try it

flyofff March 27, 2017 at 7:03 PM UTC

Bro try LabyMod it has much more than you want
labymod.net

paulna March 27, 2017 at 8:03 PM UTC

The mod Aquaticc said is what I use and it's the best :) (1.7 animations by orange)

the command to access the GUI is /anconfig

white = on
black = off

ytilauxesomoh March 27, 2017 at 8:03 PM UTC

Labymod is absolutely the best. Its super smooth, plus you dont need glitchy ass forge, and you can directly download other pvp mods with it (togglesprint, optifine, armour status, etc)

it has a toggleable cps mod built in too if you want it

Or8 March 27, 2017 at 9:03 PM UTC

Laby mod was laggy for me so i use 5zig with old animations mod, old animations also comes with toggle sprint, also u can  punch blocks (not break) while eating , have old rod scaling etc... 

http://oldanimationsmod.tk

https://5zig.net

Make sure you download them for same versions
When you have both files open 5zig and pick to download it with another mod, then find the old animations.jar and select it, wait to download 
To acess old animations settings press esc then look top left and if youwant to acess toggle sprint options go to top left again and select "mods"

SamuelJacob9 March 27, 2017 at 9:03 PM UTC

LabyMod is banned on some servers though

ytilauxesomoh March 27, 2017 at 9:03 PM UTC

Laby mod was laggy for me so i use 5zig with old animations mod, old animations also comes with toggle sprint, also u can  punch blocks (not break) while eating , have old rod scaling etc... 

https://5zig.net

Make sure you download them for same versions
When you have both files open 5zig and pick to download it with another mod, then find the old animations.jar and select it, wait to download 
To acess old animations settings press esc then look top left and if youwant to acess toggle sprint options go to top left again and select "mods"
Genuinely asking does 5zig have an option to get togglesprint/togglesneak in it?

ImTheRealBakugo March 27, 2017 at 9:03 PM UTC

Use Labymod 1.8.8, this mod introduce 1.7 animations and other illegal mods that you mustn't install.
-MonkeySlap
:33 <3

RATTLEWARRIOR March 27, 2017 at 9:03 PM UTC

Ok just one question i have to ask.

Are all of the mods you say compatible with Minecraft Optifine?
ytilauxesomoh
SamuelJacob9
Or8
paulna
cellish

ytilauxesomoh March 27, 2017 at 10:03 PM UTC

ytilauxesomoh
SamuelJacob9
Or8
paulna
cellish
Yes for labymod and its super easy to use. Literally just click one button in the installer and you get it

Or8 March 27, 2017 at 10:03 PM UTC

Genuinely asking does 5zig have an option to get togglesprint/togglesneak in it?
Yes, it should. Dowbload togglesprint for whatever version ur downloading 5zig for, then select the .jar of togglesneak/sprint when 5zig asks if you want to download another mod with it, if you also want optifine then hold shift and click on both toggle and optifine, then download.

Or8 March 27, 2017 at 10:03 PM UTC

ytilauxesomoh
SamuelJacob9
Or8
paulna
cellish
When downloading the .jar for old animations from

select "-Version- Optifine" instead of the forge one, then follow same steps

paulna March 27, 2017 at 11:03 PM UTC

ytilauxesomoh
SamuelJacob9
Or8
paulna
cellish
Yes :) The mod is for forge 1.8.9, so just drag optifine into the mods folder :D

Or8 March 28, 2017 at 12:03 AM UTC

The mod Aquaticc said is what I use and it's the best :) (1.7 animations by orange)

the command to access the GUI is /anconfig

white = on
black = off
Its not the best , main reason being its not as customizable as laby and def not as mich as old animations, it also uses forge which is just a downside by itself with all the memory leaks

paulna March 28, 2017 at 12:03 AM UTC

Its not the best , main reason being its not as customizable as laby and def not as mich as old animations, it also uses forge which is just a downside by itself with all the memory leaks
I only use it because Laby isn't allowed in most of the servers I play on :P I'd rather use one I'm safe with rather than getting myself banned. But I do agree there is downsides :)

Or8 March 28, 2017 at 1:03 AM UTC

I only use it because Laby isn't allowed in most of the servers I play on :P I'd rather use one I'm safe with rather than getting myself banned. But I do agree there is downsides :)
You should try what i suggested, i used oranges animations, laby and the one i told here, by far prefer 5zig+old animationa

RATTLEWARRIOR March 28, 2017 at 1:03 AM UTC

Thanks! I will try all of these great ides! thanks for the feedback!

gyalchester March 28, 2017 at 8:03 AM UTC

All the bspkrscore 1.7.10 files such as the amour status, potion effect status and the direction hud

DaFrozenBlaze March 28, 2017 at 8:03 AM UTC

LabyMod

RATTLEWARRIOR March 29, 2017 at 2:03 PM UTC

Labymod is absolutely the best. Its super smooth, plus you dont need glitchy ass forge, and you can directly download other pvp mods with it (togglesprint, optifine, armour status, etc)

it has a toggleable cps mod built in too if you want it
It looks like you know alot about laby. I dowloaded it yesterday and i think it is a must. but in the upper left hand corner, there are two things overlapping each other.  do you know how to configure this.
If not, what are your settings for the Labymod?