Avicus Archive

Tournament. by BmB August 12, 2014 at 8:08 PM UTC

I know that the tournament committee and staff team are working hard on events all the time but i think we have been waiting for a tournament or even details about one for a long time. The last news we had on it was Gill's post and that was months ago. So just asking for some news on dates, any new rules etc...

AlvaroMorata August 12, 2014 at 8:08 PM UTC

+1

garsdef August 12, 2014 at 8:08 PM UTC

please!!1!!!!

ImJeezus August 12, 2014 at 8:08 PM UTC

Please.
I really don't think you guys have been spending any time on this lately.
We don't need more maps, most of them are bad also.

MLG_Jirafa August 12, 2014 at 8:08 PM UTC

The best idea is to have the tournament on the winter holidays, that means that a lot of more people can play, but yeah idk if they are working or not, btw why can't they just use the normal plugin? I mean funky coded it so there is no copyright or anything.
btw we depend on ocn, we need to launch our tournament right after an ocn tourney finishs, for the obvious reason (the hype of the players for a new tourney+big teams being tired of scrimming)

Jerseys August 12, 2014 at 8:08 PM UTC

1st. On immunity skype, we got news and they said "it will be after summer." That's BS.

Cxnfirmed August 12, 2014 at 9:08 PM UTC

If they "work hard every day" as they say, this tournament better be good… They shouldn't announce anything before its all organized. Like, you post the rules, then two months later you post the times, then three months later the actual tournament is?

People have been waiting for months just to see the announcement. Like come on, that's not good. 
Im getting tired of waiting, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

+1 to this thread.

_Phyre August 12, 2014 at 9:08 PM UTC

$$$ I agree