Avicus Archive

Inactive avicus player by Blueish_ January 8, 2016 at 2:01 AM UTC

hello I was just wondering what ever happened to Corey (insert numbers here) he used to be on the server all the time. For those who might remember him he was a mini-mod. Someone who acts like a mod but doesn't have any authority over anyone. Everyone seemed to like him. Even staff members. So anyway about a year and a half ago I left the server because of the community, and came back a couple months ago and he's not on the server anymore. Which surprises me. Since he was pretty popular. Someone told me several months ago that he was banned. Which is unbelievable to me since he was a mini-mod. If anyone can tell me what happened to him that whould be great. and tell me his full name too if you can.

Goodnighht January 8, 2016 at 2:01 AM UTC

Sadly, he was hacking and was banned. ;(

Camemes January 8, 2016 at 3:01 AM UTC

It was corey1149, was that it? Yeah, well he is my IRL brother and he never left. His new username is IhumptydumptyI.

Blueish_ January 8, 2016 at 3:01 AM UTC

Sadly, he was hacking and was banned. ;(
Damn really?! That's really hard to believe, like I said he was always about following the rules. Especially since 3/4 of my infractions were Because of him.

kycrafft January 8, 2016 at 3:01 AM UTC

Damn really?! That's really hard to believe, like I said he was always about following the rules. Especially since 3/4 of my infractions were Because of him.
I believe he was recently unbanned, correct?

Administrafer January 8, 2016 at 3:01 AM UTC

Oh yeah I banned him, then he left, then I have no idea what happened to his infraction

Blueish_ January 8, 2016 at 1:01 PM UTC

Oh yeah I banned him, then he left, then I have no idea what happened to his infraction
Was he hacking? And do you know his full name?

xNemoII January 8, 2016 at 2:01 PM UTC

Was he hacking? And do you know his full name?
Are you gonna read what cammy said lmao

DaFrozenBlaze January 8, 2016 at 2:01 PM UTC

He was banned for anti kb, then he ban evaded. He got unbanned by Michael I think.

DaFrozenBlaze January 8, 2016 at 2:01 PM UTC

It was corey1149, was that it? Yeah, well he is my IRL brother and he never left. His new username is IhumptydumptyI.
Corey is your brother?

Blueish_ January 8, 2016 at 9:01 PM UTC

I believe so, that sounds right. Didn't he get banned? And is he really your brother -_-

Blueish_ January 8, 2016 at 9:01 PM UTC

He was banned for anti kb, then he ban evaded. He got unbanned by Michael I think.
Do you know what happened? I dont know why he whould just hack. He loved the server

Goodnighht January 8, 2016 at 9:01 PM UTC

https://avicus.net/forums/d1aa77875

Camemes January 8, 2016 at 10:01 PM UTC

Corey is your brother?
Yes. He is.

Camemes January 8, 2016 at 10:01 PM UTC

I believe so, that sounds right. Didn't he get banned? And is he really your brother -_-
Yes, but he appealed it. And yes, he is related to me.

Coco_stag January 9, 2016 at 1:01 AM UTC

His new username is iHumptyDumptyi

He got unbanned by michael