Avicus Archive

Super Smash Bros 3DS by ImJeezus October 14, 2014 at 12:10 AM UTC

I got it on Saturday and let me tell you this....

ITS GOD DAMN AWESOME
If it's not the best 3ds game, I don't know what is.
Anyway I main Little Mac and Donkey Kong

cinammoncroc000 October 14, 2014 at 12:10 AM UTC

Oh my god yes.

I'm still experimenting with everyone, but so far, Zero Suit Samus, Little Mac, and Duck Hunt Dog are looking pretty awesome and I'll probably main two or all of those guys. But there's also Dr. Mario and Greninja which are good, but I'm also looking at Shulk... ugh, too many >_<

ImJeezus October 14, 2014 at 12:10 AM UTC

Oh my god yes.

I'm still experimenting with everyone, but so far, Zero Suit Samus, Little Mac, and Duck Hunt Dog are looking pretty awesome and I'll probably main two or all of those guys. But there's also Dr. Mario and Greninja which are good, but I'm also looking at Shulk... ugh, too many >_<
Here is my tier list(Based off the people I unlocked)
A+: Donkey Kong, Little Mac
A: Greninja, Roslina and Luma , Zero Suit Samus, Shulk
A-: Dark Pit, Lucario , Kirby, Meta Knight
B+: Pikachu, Pit. Samus, Ike, Falco, Luigi, Sheik
B: Lucina,, Olimar, Toon Link, Bowser
B-: Zelda, Captain Falcon, Link, Mario, Diddy Kong
C+: Marth, Robin, Fox, Palutena
C: Wii Fit Trainer, Villager
C-: Mega Man, Ness
D+: Sonic, Wario
D: Charizard, Peach
D-: Yoshi
F: Pac-Man

cinammoncroc000 October 14, 2014 at 1:10 AM UTC

Here is my tier list(Based off the people I unlocked)
A+: Donkey Kong, Little Mac
A: Greninja, Roslina and Luma , Zero Suit Samus, Shulk
A-: Dark Pit, Lucario , Kirby, Meta Knight
B+: Pikachu, Pit. Samus, Ike, Falco, Luigi, Sheik
B: Lucina,, Olimar, Toon Link, Bowser
B-: Zelda, Captain Falcon, Link, Mario, Diddy Kong
C+: Marth, Robin, Fox, Palutena
C: Wii Fit Trainer, Villager
C-: Mega Man, Ness
D+: Sonic, Wario
D: Charizard, Peach
D-: Yoshi
F: Pac-Man
Interesting, I agree with you on the most part.
I have a few questions though:

What are the different forms of Shulk's neutral special?
What are the differences between Dark Pit and Pit?

I haven't been able to find those out...

San_David October 14, 2014 at 1:10 AM UTC

Interesting, I agree with you on the most part.
I have a few questions though:

What are the different forms of Shulk's neutral special?
What are the differences between Dark Pit and Pit?

I haven't been able to find those out...
Dark Pit's neutral special, his Silver Bow, does more damage, but curves less.

Dark Pit's side special, his Electroshock Arm, has more knockback than Pit's Upperdash Arm.

Dark Pit's final Smash is a copy of Zelda's and Sheik's, using his Dark Pit Staff (which was actually my favorite weapon in KI: Uprising).

And, if you beat Pit in a 1v1 with Dark Pit, he'll say "Where's your goddess now, Pit?"

ProfessorUtonium October 14, 2014 at 1:10 AM UTC

I love this game.
All over the internet people thinks little Mac ruined the game ._.
LittleMac: First Assist trophy to become a normal character
Paultena: First final smash to be a character

Hete October 14, 2014 at 2:10 AM UTC

I was planning to buy this.. but no money.. Ill probably get it soon (Since i'm a Smash Bros Fan :D)

I'm looking forward to using Dark Pit, and Little mac :D

Stimulating October 14, 2014 at 2:10 AM UTC

One thing that amazes me is how loud the community screams for Shadow the Hedgehog in the game and still nothing...

QFrog October 14, 2014 at 3:10 AM UTC

Yes I got this on release date and have been playing a ton of it. My mains are bowser and Ike atm. I like a ton of the players though, it's hard to chose a favorite.

ImJeezus October 14, 2014 at 2:10 PM UTC

One thing that amazes me is how loud the community screams for Shadow the Hedgehog in the game and still nothing...
Nintendo: We need a villian....DARK PIT!

KalinD October 14, 2014 at 2:10 PM UTC

Anyway I main Little Mac and Donkey Kong

I will never 1v1 u m8

cinammoncroc000 October 14, 2014 at 8:10 PM UTC

Dark Pit's neutral special, his Silver Bow, does more damage, but curves less.

Dark Pit's side special, his Electroshock Arm, has more knockback than Pit's Upperdash Arm.

Dark Pit's final Smash is a copy of Zelda's and Sheik's, using his Dark Pit Staff (which was actually my favorite weapon in KI: Uprising).

And, if you beat Pit in a 1v1 with Dark Pit, he'll say "Where's your goddess now, Pit?"
Thanks! However, I already knew the first two changes but I was wondering if there were any minor, technical changes (hitbox/hurtbox tweaks, other damage modifications, etc.)

But the 1v1 with Pit thing is really creative. Not surprised since Nintendo always gives attention to the small details in their games, particular Smash ;)

San_David October 14, 2014 at 9:10 PM UTC

Thanks! However, I already knew the first two changes but I was wondering if there were any minor, technical changes (hitbox/hurtbox tweaks, other damage modifications, etc.)

But the 1v1 with Pit thing is really creative. Not surprised since Nintendo always gives attention to the small details in their games, particular Smash ;)
Yeah, they did some pretty cool things with the 1v1 victories. You can also see it with Fox beating Falco, Falco beating Fox, Palutena beating Pit, Lucina beating every other FIre Emblem character (I think), Male Robin beating Lucina, and Female Robin beating Lucina. There's problem a couple that I forgot, however.

As for really minor differences between them... I don't know any. Dark Pit is Pit's identical twin, so it'd make sense for them to basically be near exact clones.

SlabSun October 14, 2014 at 10:10 PM UTC

Perfect! A thread about Super Smash Bros <3 I'm royally pissed they removed Lucas and added more clones. Nonetheless, I'm still excited to get it <3 So anyone have a suggestion for a replacement for Lucas?

cinammoncroc000 October 14, 2014 at 10:10 PM UTC

Perfect! A thread about Super Smash Bros <3 I'm royally pissed they removed Lucas and added more clones. Nonetheless, I'm still excited to get it <3 So anyone have a suggestion for a replacement for Lucas?
Ness.
Just kidding :P

Robin looks a tad bit similar to Lucas, with magic-based attacks. They have quite a few differences, but I think it's worth a try. He's pretty good at controlling space and his melee attacks aren't half bad.

SlabSun October 14, 2014 at 10:10 PM UTC

Ness.
Just kidding :P

Robin looks a tad bit similar to Lucas, with magic-based attacks. They have quite a few differences, but I think it's worth a try. He's pretty good at controlling space and his melee attacks aren't half bad.
Mhm I was staring a bit at Robin as a choice for awhile. I'll consider it. Tanks :D

CreeperJoe62 October 14, 2014 at 10:10 PM UTC

I've never played this game before. Should I try it out?

cinammoncroc000 October 14, 2014 at 10:10 PM UTC

I've never played this game before. Should I try it out?
Yes. Highly recommend.
Just make sure your 3DS is in decent shape, since there has been reports of circle pads breaking off ;)

MidnightBeats October 14, 2014 at 11:10 PM UTC

Pikachu > Everyone else

lel

cinammoncroc000 October 14, 2014 at 11:10 PM UTC

Pikachu > Everyone else

lel
Jigglypuff > Everyone else

MasterProX October 15, 2014 at 3:10 AM UTC

Jigglypuff > Everyone else
I think you mean "Duck Hunt > entire roster". In fact, we need a Duck Hunt sequel — Duck Hunt: Uprising, anyone? On a less facetious note... Duck Hunt is okay, but his projectile spam is oftentimes unbearable...

ImJeezus October 17, 2014 at 1:10 AM UTC

I think you mean "Duck Hunt > entire roster". In fact, we need a Duck Hunt sequel — Duck Hunt: Uprising, anyone? On a less facetious note... Duck Hunt is okay, but his projectile spam is oftentimes unbearable...
Duck Hunt really isn't that bad :P

Backsword October 17, 2014 at 2:10 AM UTC

Oh my god, Ness, Captain Falcon, & Mr. Game & Watch Are my complete best

D00ZiE October 17, 2014 at 2:10 AM UTC

I want to play this so bad, but I really don't have the money to buy a 3DS .-.

ProfessorUtonium October 17, 2014 at 2:10 AM UTC

If only the final smashes were unique and they aren't FSmashes like Ike, Kirby, or whoever haves the final smash you need to hit the player with. Ppl like Wario Lucario and Ness have good ones. It isn't original like the players having FSs like Metal Knight, Greninja, etc. too many people have that type of FS.

_Stormz October 17, 2014 at 11:10 PM UTC

Guys, I got Smash Bros on the day it was released. Contact me on Skype! Let's all play! :D