Avicus Archive

Problem with the walls by Blueish_ December 30, 2015 at 3:12 PM UTC

When i was playing the game walls, i made a skybase and killed the last guy. After i won the game, I jumped off my skybase thinking i wouldn't die, but the other team won. please fix this. And by the way this happened 18 months ago.

Patrikano December 30, 2015 at 3:12 PM UTC

Dude it happened once, get over it. You probably just didn't realise there were other players..

Blueish_ December 30, 2015 at 4:12 PM UTC

Dude it happened once, get over it. You probably just didn't realise there were other players..
Their weren't any players in the game i remember. If their was it wouldn't say i won the game. Also i already made a post about his topic but it was locked.

Patrikano December 30, 2015 at 4:12 PM UTC

Well what do you want them to do about it?
This happened a long time ago, and it doesn't happen anymore

Well what do you want them to do about it?
This happened a long time ago, and it doesn't happen anymore
I want them to fix this problem. how do you know it doesn't happen anymore? just because it happened a long time ago doesn't mean its not a problem anymore.

BoldAndBrash December 30, 2015 at 4:12 PM UTC

If this is the same issue that occurred 18 months ago like the previous one, keep in mind we had a massive server update and it has never been reported since. The problem is fixed, if it happened 18 months ago there's really no need to worry about it, since it can't happen anymore. :)

If this is the same issue that occurred 18 months ago like the previous one, keep in mind we had a massive server update and it has never been reported since. The problem is fixed, if it happened 18 months ago there's really no need to worry about it, since it can't happen anymore. :)
ok good. Thanks for the feedback.