Avicus Archive

Scrim Server Times by zzrules21 May 29, 2015 at 12:05 AM UTC

I just went on to the scrim page to look at when servers are available, and it says that it's currently the 9-11 PM time slot, and right now it's 8 PM http://gyazo.com/49a29a978c59040e3cc3008b58c035a0. Is something messed up that we don't really know about, or was that intentional? It really threw me off, and might be part of the reason why the servers have been pretty empty for the most part

nintendoboy11 May 29, 2015 at 12:05 AM UTC

The times are 1 hr ahead.

Cyclops May 29, 2015 at 12:05 AM UTC

Since your EST, its an hour ahead like nintendo said.
If your wondering why its not available if its still 8, you must get it before it hits open time, so a minute before.

MLGtino May 29, 2015 at 12:05 AM UTC

Since your EST, its an hour ahead like nintendo said.
If your wondering why its not available if its still 8, you must get it before it hits open time, so a minute before.
*you're

zzrules21 May 29, 2015 at 1:05 AM UTC

It's mostly just the hour ahead thing that doesn't make sense. I understand that it's an hour ahead, I just don't really understand why it's an hour ahead. I'm pretty sure the forums are an hour ahead too, and I just don't really get why it's an hour ahead. It just seems like it would cause more confusion that anything

Cyclops May 29, 2015 at 1:05 AM UTC

*you're
piss off

Cyclops May 29, 2015 at 1:05 AM UTC

It's mostly just the hour ahead thing that doesn't make sense. I understand that it's an hour ahead, I just don't really understand why it's an hour ahead. I'm pretty sure the forums are an hour ahead too, and I just don't really get why it's an hour ahead. It just seems like it would cause more confusion that anything
It used to run on your specified timezone automatically, but from all of a sudden, it got set at 1 timezone only, which I'm guessing is Central Standard Time.
Probs a bug, but that's just my hunch.

zzrules21 May 29, 2015 at 1:05 AM UTC

It used to run on your specified timezone automatically, but from all of a sudden, it got set at 1 timezone only, which I'm guessing is Central Standard Time.
Probs a bug, but that's just my hunch.
It's definitely not Central time. If it was Central it'd be 8:30 right now. I'm pretty sure the only places that use this are some cities in Brazil

Jahaj May 29, 2015 at 1:05 AM UTC

It's definitely not Central time. If it was Central it'd be 8:30 right now. I'm pretty sure the only places that use this are some cities in Brazil
It's says you wrote this at 8:31, so I'm pretty sure it's in CST. (For me at least.)

Cyclops May 29, 2015 at 2:05 AM UTC

Ah, yeah, I thought is was 1 behind for a second there, apologies.
Than yeah, around that area is the most logical guess.

PokerFace May 30, 2015 at 5:05 AM UTC

So doesn't work for our own time?

Edit: My time is displayed properly.

AstroPizza May 30, 2015 at 6:05 AM UTC

Here in the Uk the only reason it's 1hr ahead is because we put our clock forwards in Spring , then we put them back in Autumn. But yeah would be nice if they had a system to auto update.

RightSide June 1, 2015 at 5:06 AM UTC

If you want to use a private server just skype me and you can use my privat server :P

XTREMPANDA June 1, 2015 at 5:06 AM UTC

lmao zz wtf you doing here? Participating in the tourney? :o

zzrules21 June 2, 2015 at 11:06 PM UTC

lmao zz wtf you doing here? Participating in the tourney? :o
lol apparently :P

XTREMPANDA June 3, 2015 at 5:06 PM UTC

lol apparently :P
Alright then good luck man, it's been a while :o)