Avicus Archive

Longest matches by Crimson_Aught July 23, 2016 at 9:07 PM UTC

This is the place for your longest match and its screenshots, when all map becomes super messed up and unrecognizable.
My longest was far away in the past, when Checkmate map had broken, and game continued for ~16 hours, and no one stoped it. Unfortunately, I haven't screenshots of that legendary match. But have screens of Quintus on June,19 http://imgur.com/a/qDFet

=======

=====
Post yours longest matches below :D

keller183 July 23, 2016 at 9:07 PM UTC

clay wars has had matches lasting over 2 hours that ive seen before i think a mapdev had to end it xd

Crimson_Aught July 23, 2016 at 10:07 PM UTC

clay wars has had matches lasting over 2 hours that ive seen before i think a mapdev had to end it xd
oh, it is so cruel to end such a wonderful match :)

AtditC July 23, 2016 at 11:07 PM UTC

There was a Luar match with about 2.5hrs I played, but I can't find my screenshots :|

lactify July 24, 2016 at 1:07 AM UTC

Didn't screenshot but 4hr Clay Wars back in 2015 when the pic wasnt enchanted. I went to take a nap, woke up, went back on MC and saw it was still going on 0.0

SamuelJacob9 July 24, 2016 at 1:07 AM UTC

I remember, about 2 years ago a senex game went on for more than 2 hours and it ended because it went on for too long.

DaFrozenBlaze July 24, 2016 at 2:07 AM UTC

The 4 hour plus Clay Wars Marcuz mentioned. I thought it was 6 hours but idek anymore

TurkishDelite July 24, 2016 at 3:07 AM UTC

there was a senex ctw game that went on for hours because someone took all the wool and glitch the game where the chest didnt refill from both teams so it was impossible to end the game :^)

Zintenka July 24, 2016 at 3:07 AM UTC

Long ass matches that are plenty of fun... this one of the reasons why I love Avicus :)

I had a 2 hour match in Senex when it was a 60 player+ map and the points shop was ingame. Super defense with spanky spade-wielding defenders and attackers. 

TNT dropping skybridgers :D

T'was the fun days when you could dick around on a map with the points shop stuffs :P

I also had an incredibly long match on Clay wars and Quintus. 3 hours and 2 respectively.

Oh and you had a 16 hour plus match on Checkmate? Wow. I wish I was there... :D