Avicus Archive

MY Avicus retirement by kojokers May 17, 2015 at 10:05 AM UTC

I have been part of avicus for around 3 years 5 if you count the 2 i spent when it was called mc zone and genuinely played it for nebula and on occasion the walls and nothing else after a 1 year hiatus due to ip issues i eventually returned to avicus in 2012 and had been very happy until late 2014 early 2015.
Where i was getting warnings and kicks by mods for no reason whatsoever only one infraction I can see on my list that im even happy with and deserved thus making me somewhat unhappy that i couldnt trust a single mod on the server but it was Legoche who has taken any happiness on this server from me.

First he plays me and when i win a teammates dia stuff back from the opposition i get tempbanned for team griefing by legokee cos i used the dia stuff on him note: it was not griefing as since the team member lost the dia stuff and i won it back from an enemy i get to choose whether i want to give it back to him or just walk off with the items i was nice to replace his dia stuff that i now had with iron most ppl would just leave him and not give him anything. Legoche then proceeded to tempban me for a week on my return when i called him out over this incident claiming i used my brother 5thteens account to ban evade except that never happened because me and my brother only use our own minecraft accounts also if you watched the way 5thteen plays nebula to the way i play you would know if kojokers was using 5thteen's account cos the real 5thteen is cautious and doesnt dive into fights and relys on archery i meanwhile tend to rush at and fight ppl or defend dependent on map because of the fact that I will always remember how crap Legoche is at not making it obvious when he has a vendetta on someone and I will always want to find the game hes in simply to beat the hell out of him rather than win it means I wont get any fun anymore on avicus for that reason I am retriring from avicus and moving to hive for my entertainment.

I will only have one more cameo on avicus and that is when blobbles007 winds up online the same time as me I miss playing with blobbles so much and btw if i get on the server the same time as her I will try and bring her over to hive or another server where we can easily meet up so that i still have fun while playing with her.  

It may have come to a premature end but I am happy with the nebula career I have had on avicus/mczone forming the nebula rulers with blobbles and ruling nebula on mczone for a good year and a half often being known as the kamikaze daredevil on my team leaping from a bridge 6 blocks high above an enemy bridge landing on 3 hearts and taking the enemy out fighting 6 enemies at a 6 on 2 disadvantage and taking out 4 are some of my major highlights also known for constantly rushing in leather to iron and dia guys hoping for a fluke kill or to knock them in void.

Check ya later Avicadians and good luck in your future endeavours thx for the fun over the 5 years i've played and thank you very much Legoche for ruining it you bitch

Yours or rather UP YOURS directed solely to Legoche btw
The KO Kid the Ripper The hero Skin Machine
Kojokers

P.S I will still be on Avicus forums to answer to any comments you make whether its thanking those that just give me a goodbye or those that ask me anything about what i've written here either way I will still be on the forums until this post is either closed or taken down for the comments i've directed to Legokee either way once this discussion is closed or removed I will leave the forums

P.P.S The only way i'll ever consider returning to avicus is if Legokee gets de modded or better yet perm banned I couldn't care which one but as long as he's a mod I wont be coming back aside from the one appearance I'll make with blobbles

resepignev May 17, 2015 at 10:05 AM UTC

How can you retire from a not existing rank?

Petlas May 17, 2015 at 10:05 AM UTC

You sure didn't sugarcoat your words.

All I'm going to say is that, yes, you will be missed, but I recall you mentioning the whole banned for armour incident more than once in chat, complaining to another player about what had happened. You could've simply filed an appeal on the forums explaining the issue or emailed the Sr. Moderators if you believed that Legokee was supposedly doing his job terribly.

kojokers May 17, 2015 at 10:05 AM UTC

I mentioned it was playing on the server in general that im retiring from and I won't consider any chance of a return as long as Legoche is still a mod

voidloop May 17, 2015 at 10:05 AM UTC

Well that's your opinion mate. But it isn't really nice to be on the forums saying that you are going to leave just because of Lego's punishments towards you. Good luck in life, since I'm pretty sure Lego wont get demoted.

piratewithgun May 17, 2015 at 10:05 AM UTC

i read all of that.

kojokers May 17, 2015 at 10:05 AM UTC

I actually did post an appeal for the team griefing thing and it got rejected which is why i mentioned it in chat several times besides the way legoche tempbanned me just acted like he's doing it to keep me away from him

voidloop May 17, 2015 at 10:05 AM UTC

I actually did post an appeal for the team griefing thing and it got rejected which is why i mentioned it in chat several times besides the way legoche tempbanned me just acted like he's doing it to keep me away from him
You can contact him privatly, or better, E-mail support and explain why you didn't like the way he acted, And the Senior will decide who to believe.

piratewithgun May 17, 2015 at 10:05 AM UTC

also don't call him legoche a bitch..

MLGtino May 17, 2015 at 10:05 AM UTC

No.

RightSide May 17, 2015 at 11:05 AM UTC

Nooo you will be missed :'(.

kojokers May 17, 2015 at 11:05 AM UTC

hey iphoto i'll do just fine on my own I will just do hive instead i'll be just fine with having a cameo appearance when blobbles007 is online then staying to the rest of the servers I have btw 4lextr your one of the few ppl im gonna miss playing with I never had any problems with you and you really are good at nebula I certainly preferred having you as a partner on nebula than an enemy.

P.s to petlas ppl will miss my crazy nebula style more than they will miss me in general lol

piratewithgun May 17, 2015 at 11:05 AM UTC

thx for that elementpro and its a shame MLG that i didnt get to play with you to often but from the brief time i got to play with you i did like playing with you a lot as well simply put I just cant put up with legoches vendetta any longer thats why im leaving and only legoche losing his mod powers would change me retiring and bring me out of retirement

Dyspa May 17, 2015 at 11:05 AM UTC

What's the point on trying to shame someone in public? He's not going to get demoted just because you want him to + why would he get even get perm-banned? He's a nice guy and just because he "false banned" you doesn't mean he should be removed from the community. Dude, just appeal the infraction and avoid making posts like this, otherwise, if you don't want to do it then, bye and good luck in life o/

Fuseh May 17, 2015 at 11:05 AM UTC

-.- really dude?

If your gonna write hater comments as replies you didn't read my thing properly cos as i said at the start if you hate what i wrote I dont care and a false ban once from someone I can understand but to be false banned twice is pathetic which is why I'm leaving cos I know Legoche will false ban me again eventually

Dyspa May 17, 2015 at 11:05 AM UTC

I'm not hating on you, I'm just trying to help. As stated above, try to avoid making posts like this since they're not going to get you anywhere.
Appeal your infraction or just get a fresh new account if you don't like your profile with all those punishments + as iPhoto said before, e-mail [email protected] if you have any complaints against the staff.

Pelpelajax May 17, 2015 at 11:05 AM UTC

This is just going to give you the opportunity to trash talk one of our mods.