Avicus Archive

Avicus Creepypasta! ( please read it!) by SpicyTunaRoll9 June 3, 2014 at 2:06 PM UTC

If you don't know what a creepypasta is, it's basically a short fictional story designed to scare people.
I never said this, but I have a burning passion for writing. I'm a writer, and I especially love writing horror. So, this is an Avicus creepypasta. Here you go :P Please no hate.  Don't just go "OH TEH IZ NOT SCARII U SUK -111111." 

The screen lit up. The Keys began to tap. The player excitedly rested his fingers on the mouse. Having had a long, tedious day, the player decided to play some minecraft multiplayer. Since his favorite server was currently under maintenance, the player reluctantly shifted his attention towards avicus. His computer was notorious for getting tremendous lag spikes as it was an old computer and had a high ping, from time to time his minecraft client would crash or flicker repeatedly. 
Still dubious that the gameplay would run smoothly, the player also opened Teamspeak in hopes that he would meet benevolent players that would come to aid and solve his lag problems. The Player simultaneously logged into the avicus server and the teamspeak. As the player hovered his mouse over the teamspeak in hope of searching friends, he noticed that they were many players in channel 6. However, something seemed to be wrong. The Channel 6 had 2 extra digits, making it appear as channel 666. Thinking to himself that it was just a tasteless prank, he greeted everyone in the teamspeak and asked which nebula they were in. The players responded that they were in a game of Quintus. The player became confused, because to his last memory Quintus was removed from the rotary. Ignoring his memories, he found himself spawned inside of the usual purple dome. Rushing for players, the player seemed to get very bad lag spikes and NCP. Several times while jumping down the lag would continue for what seemed like an eternity. This was not surprising however, considering the player's computer was very obsolete. After a few minutes of gameplay the lag began to increase tremendously to the extent where he could not shoot an arrow. The lag spikes became unbearable and his screen starting flickering, and ultimately he timed out of the server with the following message. 

Failed to homicidium,: java.net.ConnectionException:  timed out: life.

Huh? The player wondered. This word never seemed to appear before, nor did he know its meaning. Concluding that it was simply a bug, he restarted his Minecraft client. As he was restarting his client, he asked the players in the teamspeak if there was any lag. Uneasingly, the players all responded that there was no lag. 

This is where things began to get paranormal. 

"It's just my computer", he thought. Joining the same game, he procceded to grab iron and armor and he headed towards the frontlines near the towers tunneling inwards of the map in order of making a tunnel. He was suddenly interrupted by a drop that made him land in a middle of an unidentified pitch black tunnel. Absolutely blinded by darkness, the player turned his brightness settings to fullbright. Even so, the tunnel seemed to be covered in this eerie red lighting. Wondering what this was, the player turned around to find himself surrounded by stone blocks covered in blood particles that one would normally see when hitting an enemy player. Freaking out slightly, he saw a player that was cloaked in dark garments with pale white eyes marked by bloodshot dots at the end of the 4 x 4 tunnel. Having barely any visibility, the player's name hovering above was: "
homicidium". Startled by the name, he frantically began shooting his arrows at the player. The arrows simply passed though the player as if he was made of air. The anonymous player began to slowly move towards the player's fov, his bloodshot eyes filled with desire for murder. As he gradually approached, he heard a faint whispering.
homicidium, homicidium, homicidium....
 The voice was very faint but he realised that this was not coming from the game, it was coming from the teamspeak. The player hovered over the players names, each to find their names arranged in the order of. H O M I C I D I U M. The noise began getting louder. The player began to panick. Frantically beginning to emit cold sweat and his brain becoming clouded, he said, "Shut up!!". He attempted to quit the teamspeak he just couldn't. It wouldn't budge. The whispering gradually became louder and louder as the anonymous player got closer and closer to the player. 

"SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP!! SHUT. UPPPP!!!!"
With his mental stability on the verge of cracking, the anonymous player suddenly lashed out at the player and screamed, flickered and timed out of the server in one instant. The player, still heavily sweating found the connection timeout  message saying, " Look Behind." Then as he slowly took a deep breath, he sensed a cold, pale breath breathing across his shoulder. Ever so gently, he heard the phrase,                                " 
homicidium".

kycrafft June 3, 2014 at 2:06 PM UTC

SCARUUUUUUUUU

KalinD June 3, 2014 at 2:06 PM UTC

Don't have the time to read, I'll read it tonight :3

Crystal_Sonic June 3, 2014 at 2:06 PM UTC

That was amazing! Awesome job!

kycrafft June 3, 2014 at 2:06 PM UTC

I'm seriously never gonna play on quintus again. Thanks a lot. 

wollywinky June 3, 2014 at 2:06 PM UTC

OH TEH IZ NOT SCARII U SUK -111111. 
   lol jk.   That was an amazing story!! 

OH TEH IZ SCARII AHHHHH +111111

Phobiaxx June 3, 2014 at 2:06 PM UTC

amazing! I'm never going to play on quintus again :o

BmB June 3, 2014 at 2:06 PM UTC

For such a non scary topic you have done incredibly well to make this creepy and eery, it is made even better seeing as English isn't even your first language. (Did i get that wrong?). 
So a big +1 from me!

EinfachNalor June 3, 2014 at 3:06 PM UTC

I can only say one thing :

NICE

OriginaI June 3, 2014 at 3:06 PM UTC

That was ..... AWESOME!

Pigbeard_Pete June 3, 2014 at 3:06 PM UTC

Holi bejezus I cri

so gud

Rokillers June 3, 2014 at 3:06 PM UTC

It was really cool. but not" Super scary" but it is still scary.

Hola June 3, 2014 at 4:06 PM UTC

For some reason this reminds me of Fullmetal Alchemist...

NewVoltdrive June 3, 2014 at 4:06 PM UTC

One thing I need to say

homicidium

1Theodore1 June 3, 2014 at 5:06 PM UTC

OH TEH IZ NOT SCARII U SUK -111111.

Shadowbladz June 3, 2014 at 5:06 PM UTC

"Since his favorite server was currently under maintenance" 
That sneaky OCN reference :P Nice story anyway, I didn't expect it to have a proper creepy pasta feel but it did. Wouldn't be surprised to see this on the Creepy Pasta website honestly.

Okiba April 16, 2015 at 11:04 PM UTC

2scary4me :3

_Phyre April 16, 2015 at 11:04 PM UTC

Was this necessary?

Sure :3

Numberz April 16, 2015 at 11:04 PM UTC

Please stop bumping topics. You're spamming the forums.

I am? Sorry didn't know :/

Spoookeh April 17, 2015 at 12:04 AM UTC

Please stop bumping topics. You're spamming the forums.
Seen as this got bumped I guess we can reply to it again? If we can't then sorry but AMAZING writing and I genuinely found that quite scary to read. Well done!!

pope_panda April 17, 2015 at 1:04 AM UTC

:33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

MLGtino April 17, 2015 at 1:04 AM UTC

why

Porkyyy April 17, 2015 at 1:04 AM UTC

Please do not bump old topics.