Avicus Archive

Voting?? by cellish December 23, 2016 at 6:12 PM UTC

Ok, due to that i cant come to the subforum 'Server Feedback' im gonna make this post here. 

Anyways, if voting went back to avicus the server should increase because lets say that you get maybe 250 credits per vote and you can vote like 1 time per day on 3 different voting things.

The server would increase with player count due to that when we vote, (if we vote actively) the server will get higher up on server lists and that will make it more visible for other ppl who maybe wants to play on a new server. And due to that its getting further up on server lists more people will join this server  due to that they will pick like the first best. And they will prbably have all these hypixel, mineplex badlion, all these famous servers so they will look for others. And they will probably not have avicus!

This is a suggestion that could help the avicus community a bit to get more players! ;)

Thanks!

-Sam!

Seuthy December 23, 2016 at 7:12 PM UTC

oh aireh... i wish you back

DaFrozenBlaze December 23, 2016 at 7:12 PM UTC

I still vote everyday for no reason

Lasuz December 24, 2016 at 12:12 AM UTC

I still vote everyday for no reason
Is it possible to vote now?

DaFrozenBlaze December 24, 2016 at 1:12 AM UTC

Is it possible to vote now?
idk I just vote
http://www.minecraftforum.net/servers/74-the-avicus-network/vote
http://minecraftservers.org/vote/38340

imryaan December 24, 2016 at 4:12 PM UTC

I don't know why voting and its rewards were removed as it could really help server growth, if everyone could vote and get rewards from it people would do it all the time.

BoldAndBrash December 24, 2016 at 4:12 PM UTC

We've tried keen votijg a countless number of times, WITH rewards, and nothing happened. During early Avicus we had rewards for it, people did it for the first 4 days or so, and then it died out. If we want to bring votijg back, we should make sure rue it last summer more than 4 days.

Junr December 24, 2016 at 7:12 PM UTC

We've tried keen votijg a countless number of times, WITH rewards, and nothing happened. During early Avicus we had rewards for it, people did it for the first 4 days or so, and then it died out. If we want to bring votijg back, we should make sure rue it last summer more than 4 days.
There should be better rewards for voting, credits for each day and a Top Voter rank for the Top 3 winners for each Month.

Lasuz December 31, 2016 at 2:12 PM UTC

This should absolutely be added back.

benaye December 31, 2016 at 5:12 PM UTC

I also see room for adding a command to see if you have voted that day, how many times you have voted that week and how many times that month.

Another setting could be the choice to toggle vote notifications, becuase personally even though I vote to help the servers out I do find the messages in chat a bit annoying.

DaFrozenBlaze December 31, 2016 at 5:12 PM UTC

I also see room for adding a command to see if you have voted that day, how many times you have voted that week and how many times that month.

Another setting could be the choice to toggle vote notifications, becuase personally even though I vote to help the servers out I do find the messages in chat a bit annoying.
All that information should be available on the voting website