Avicus Archive

Recording Software for Windows 10 (For Free) by NDLFC April 29, 2016 at 3:04 AM UTC

Does anyone know a good recording software to use for windows 10 that is for free.

flyofff April 29, 2016 at 4:04 AM UTC

Fraps. Wait, didn't you have a Mac?

NDLFC April 29, 2016 at 5:04 AM UTC

No I have a windows 10 dell laptop haha

AstroPizza April 29, 2016 at 6:04 AM UTC

I personally use Obs Studio and it's great , considering as well you can both record and stream from it. (if you need help setting it up add me on skype if you like , claw334)

If you don't want that you can get bandicam but it has a watermark at the top.

NDLFC April 29, 2016 at 6:04 AM UTC

I personally use Obs Studio and it's great , considering as well you can both record and stream from it. (if you need help setting it up add me on skype if you like , claw334)

If you don't want that you can get bandicam but it has a watermark at the top.
Alright Pizza thanks for the suggestion defiantly will take it into consideration (Also would like that Skype call sometime so you can help me set it up)
Thanks!

Jahaj April 30, 2016 at 12:04 AM UTC

Alright Pizza thanks for the suggestion defiantly will take it into consideration (Also would like that Skype call sometime so you can help me set it up)
Thanks!
You can use the inbuilt recorder of Windows 10, it does not lag my computer and is the best recorder for me at least. Press WIN + G to open the recorder in any game.

papagoogs April 30, 2016 at 1:04 AM UTC

action is good but it costs money

SrLokiToo April 30, 2016 at 3:04 AM UTC

mirillis action :V

key

Z3dpr-hm@BO-eTW@D-zAtFu-0LRmI-vsibJ    

apXwh-OUi0w-8ZAMR-78P92-8#BO8-iO5UT

NDLFC April 30, 2016 at 5:04 AM UTC

Thanks for the quotes guys ill make sure to check out all of them

NDLFC April 30, 2016 at 6:04 AM UTC

You can use the inbuilt recorder of Windows 10, it does not lag my computer and is the best recorder for me at least. Press WIN + G to open the recorder in any game.
I tried to start recording but it says there is nothing to record do you know why that is Jahaj

piratewithgun May 8, 2016 at 12:05 PM UTC

fraps only lets you record for 30 seconds unless you pay??

flyofff May 8, 2016 at 4:05 PM UTC

fraps only lets you record for 30 seconds unless you pay??
I don't really know xd I use Screenflow (Mac)  but some you tubers use fraps that's why.

awesome_apricot May 8, 2016 at 9:05 PM UTC

Can really recommend OBS like Pizza said. Great bit of kit.