Avicus Archive

Help with Optifine Cape by Oraporo August 28, 2015 at 3:08 AM UTC

Hey guys, 
I recently blught myself an Optifine Cape, but for some reason I can't see my cape.
Others say they can but when I look at myself I can't. I'm not sure how to fix this. Has anybody else had this problem? Or know how to fix it?

Thanks

Subscriptor August 28, 2015 at 6:08 AM UTC

Go to www.optifine.net, log in with your donation email under the donations tab, click on activate cape and choose your design, click OK and you're done. I'm pretty sure you also needed to click 'activate cape for username' while purchasing the cape otherwise im pretty sure you just simply donated to optifine and got no cape :/

Oraporo August 28, 2015 at 3:08 PM UTC

Yeah I tried that and nothing worked :/
people say they can see my cape but I can't see it. Does it have something to do with my computor?

Eteh August 28, 2015 at 3:08 PM UTC

Try clicking "Game Menu" > "Options" > "Multiplayer Settings" > "Show Cape: ON"

or

"Game Menu" > "Options" > "Video Settings" > "Details" > "Show Cape: ON"

Oraporo August 28, 2015 at 4:08 PM UTC

Thanks but I still can't see it, others still can.. Idk why

steven5703 August 28, 2015 at 4:08 PM UTC

Do you have optifine installed?
Make sure you have it installed, this happened to me before because I didn't have optifine and it took me a while to realize

PokerFace August 28, 2015 at 7:08 PM UTC

Make sure you have it installed, this happened to me before because I didn't have optifine and it took me a while to realize
LOL

Jahaj August 29, 2015 at 12:08 AM UTC

That's what I was thinking.

Oraporo August 29, 2015 at 2:08 AM UTC

Ok

PowerYourWorld August 29, 2015 at 2:08 AM UTC

Yea i did that too......... then realized that I didn't buy an optifine cape/

Oraporo August 29, 2015 at 2:08 AM UTC

Thank you guys! I got it to work now! Didn't install optifine.. LOL I suck with computer shit