Avicus Archive

Gaming Mice by Xvius August 10, 2014 at 4:08 AM UTC

Hey guys, I have been working on how to jitter click/rapid quick and I need to know what mouse is the best for it. Currently, I have a logitech g4x mouse and it's working hard. But I wonna try other nice to see if I could click much faster then I do now.  Please give me some ideas about gaming mice. Thanks :)

SpicyTunaRoll9 August 10, 2014 at 5:08 AM UTC

razor deathadder is my bae <3.
Idk. What's your budget?

Kels August 10, 2014 at 5:08 AM UTC

What's your budget?

YTMangoYT August 10, 2014 at 8:08 AM UTC

we need to know to say a good one

Eklip_Z August 10, 2014 at 8:08 AM UTC

Any gaming mouse without a thumb rest (makes it hard to jitter click.) It can have pinky finger rest though.

Xvius August 10, 2014 at 9:08 AM UTC

Ahh thanks

build_high August 10, 2014 at 9:08 AM UTC

Idk. What's your budget?
Bæ. Bæ/bae is a Danish word for poop. Also used by people on the internet who think it means baby, sweetie etc.

have fun clicking your shit :)

Robin_DD_J August 10, 2014 at 10:08 AM UTC

Jitterclickling doesnt make much a diffrent while pvping..
But the Razer mices are good

BelgiumWaffles August 10, 2014 at 11:08 AM UTC

Razer naga hex so sexy!!!

Sphrynax August 10, 2014 at 12:08 PM UTC

Idk. What's your budget?
Razer*

;)

xxxheraxxx August 10, 2014 at 12:08 PM UTC

I have G700S and its perfect for pvp :)

goldenwalrus909 August 10, 2014 at 1:08 PM UTC

Wait, what the heck is jitter clicking? :o
I have a $10 mouse that I can get about 6-7 CPS on.. is that enough to do this?

_Phyre August 10, 2014 at 2:08 PM UTC

LOL, Jitter clicking?? Lol i learned to actually vibrate MY FINGER on the Left click XD No need to Shiver your wrist :/

Robin_DD_J August 10, 2014 at 2:08 PM UTC

Wait, what the heck is jitter clicking? :o
I have a $10 mouse that I can get about 6-7 CPS on.. is that enough to do this?
jitterclicking is when you vibrate your fingers or muscles to hit faster, it is very bad for the body doe. And it doesn´t help at all imo!

Here is a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-FVXgmMxF0

DaGoldBrick August 10, 2014 at 2:08 PM UTC

Any gaming mouse without a thumb rest (makes it hard to jitter click.) It can have pinky finger rest though.
JItterclicking doesn't help you at all as long as you can click 4 cps.

Xvius August 10, 2014 at 2:08 PM UTC

I need jitter clicking/rapid clicking for refills in kitpvp. There are some kitpvp servers and it is very helpful in those servers.

ctdggd August 14, 2014 at 10:08 PM UTC

i use a naga 2014 (razer)
I like
nice pinky rest if you use the middle on scroll, keybind 10, 11, and 12 keys to inv, chat, and q button, respectively.
Don't use Macros
They make game unfair.

ANYWAY...
most razer is good
All my stuff is razer.

Cezbla August 14, 2014 at 11:08 PM UTC

goldenwalrus909 August 15, 2014 at 3:08 AM UTC

jitterclicking is when you vibrate your fingers or muscles to hit faster, it is very bad for the body doe. And it doesn´t help at all imo!

Holy crap, that looks terrifying xD
I don't see why you would need so many clicks per second when they don't even count, but hey, why not? x3

cinammoncroc000 August 15, 2014 at 4:08 AM UTC

@goldenwalrus Minecraft can only register 2 hits per second on an entity (excluding high levels of poison and wither,) but in PvP, there's ping and internet connection. When you click on a player, it communicates to the server that the player you hit took damage. However, not all the clicks will register depending on your connection to that server.

In other words, you send hurt packets to the server, that will deal damage to the opponent; however, if your connection is less-than-optimal, not all those hurt packets will be delivered to the server. So, the more cps you have, the better the chances that those hurt packets will be delivered since they are being sent at a faster rate. At least, that's how I think about it. If you have a good connection however, you can still get pretty nasty combos with just 6 cps.

On topic: I use CoolerMaster's Storm Recon Gaming Mouse, but Logitech, Razer, and RAT have pretty cool mice as well. All depends on your preference. :)

Y0urm0m1 August 15, 2014 at 5:08 AM UTC

do a Loginteh gaming mouse

The_Detonator_ August 15, 2014 at 6:08 AM UTC

Find me a peer reviewed research in which vibrating your finger muscles can cause damage.

QFrog August 15, 2014 at 8:08 AM UTC

Here ya go :)

Infivix August 15, 2014 at 8:08 AM UTC

I use a $4 mouse that i got 2 years ago, it's still fully functional :3

build_high August 15, 2014 at 9:08 AM UTC

@goldenwalrus Minecraft can only register 2 hits per second on an entity (excluding high levels of poison and wither,) but in PvP, there's ping and internet connection. When you click on a player, it communicates to the server that the player you hit took damage. However, not all the clicks will register depending on your connection to that server.

In other words, you send hurt packets to the server, that will deal damage to the opponent; however, if your connection is less-than-optimal, not all those hurt packets will be delivered to the server. So, the more cps you have, the better the chances that those hurt packets will be delivered since they are being sent at a faster rate. At least, that's how I think about it. If you have a good connection however, you can still get pretty nasty combos with just 6 cps.

On topic: I use CoolerMaster's Storm Recon Gaming Mouse, but Logitech, Razer, and RAT have pretty cool mice as well. All depends on your preference. :)
That's why some of my hits don't connect :/
(I only hit 3/4 of my hits happy you don't have to jitter clock though :))