Avicus Archive

NFL Playoffs by ImJeezus January 5, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

Wildcard Weekend is done, Ravens vs Patriots, Colts vs Broncos, Panthers vs Seahawks, Cowboys vs Packers are the matchups for the divisional rounds.

I'm rooting for Panthers, but they are pretty much screwed.
Here are my predictions:

Divisional Round
Patriots win against Ravens 24-20
Patriots don't blowout, since Ravens pull up a good match, but they still come up on top.
Colts win against Broncos 28-26
The Colts' offense is too strong for Broncos to hang on, Colts come up on top with a close match.
Seahawks win against Panthers 17-10
Although Panthers killed Cardinals, Cardinals' offense did nothing itself, not including Panthers' defense. Panthers have a strong defense, sadly Seahawks have a stronger one, this defensive match goes to the Seahawks.
Packers win against Cowboys 31-10
Cowboys no doubt played pretty sloppy today against Lions, their offense and defense were overall lacking. Cowboys are also not used to playing in the freezing tundra which is Green Bay. This is blowout.
Conference Championships
Colts win against Patriots 30-28
This is very indeed a close match. After seeing Luck's performance vs Broncs, Colts can easily win against Patriots
Packers win against Seahawks 27-24
Packers' offense is more than Seahawks can handle, Seahawks' defense is useless. Their offense can't pull up enough sadly.
Super Bowl
Colts win against Packers 28-21
Rodger's leg is really going to hurt the team. Colts are a very good team, good enough to hold Packers down. Colts win.

mustafa January 5, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

Yuy

chaibrit1 January 5, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

49ers!! jk, their season was horrible :(
i guess ill just root for the packers

ImJeezus January 5, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

49ers!! jk, their season was horrible :(
i guess ill just root for the packers
Their season wasn't terrible, it's just that their division is arguably the best division in the NFL.

MajestysDream January 5, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

Damn Steelers. It was a pain to watch them last night. I'm for the Panthers.

kycrafft January 5, 2015 at 3:01 AM UTC

Go Argentina!

Oh wait.

Lavish January 5, 2015 at 3:01 AM UTC

Real Madrids gonna win

Real Madrids gonna win
How dare you.

Dyspa January 5, 2015 at 3:01 AM UTC

I love the US Open! :)
AKA go Barcelona!

chaibrit1 January 5, 2015 at 3:01 AM UTC

Their season wasn't terrible, it's just that their division is arguably the best division in the NFL.
true, but they still didnt do to well in their division in that case

true, but they still didnt do to well in their division in that case
And they lost to the Raiders.

_Phyre January 5, 2015 at 3:01 AM UTC

I can't believe this season, The Seahawks lost to one of the worst teams (Cowboys) ................................................................. But for some reason Cowboys are doing good ;-;

ImJeezus January 5, 2015 at 6:01 AM UTC

I can't believe this season, The Seahawks lost to one of the worst teams (Cowboys) ................................................................. But for some reason Cowboys are doing good ;-;
I hate Cowboys with a burning passion to be honest.

BourbonBonobo January 5, 2015 at 7:01 AM UTC

ok here's mine:
NFC:
Packers of course! They have one of the best home field advantages and with an addition of extreme cold, the cowboys will cripple. Green bay's offense is way too explosive compared to Dallas. Winner: GB
Being a 49ers fan, I hate the seahawks. I call them the peehawks. I just hate everything about that team. anyways, the game all comes down to defense, The panthers defense was good enough to hold up the cardinals crippling offense but will not be able to hold off seattle's extremely good offense. Winner: Seattle :c

AFC:

Ravens vs Patriots:
Baltimore's defense is pretty great, New england's offense is pretty good. Both these teams have pretty balanced lines. It all comes down to playing smart football. personally I'm tired of Tom Brady and the pats. I would like to see Baltimore make the AFC championship, because of the way they handled the Steelers. Winner: Baltimore. *NOTE: this will be a close game, I just think the ravens have the better edge.

Broncos vs Colts:
I'm sick of Manning and the ponies. Yes I call them the ponies. Personally I'm surprised they are in 2nd place in the AFC, the way they were smacked last february really proved to me that they truly sucked. But who knows Manning always has something up his sleeve. The broncos still have a descent offense and an ok defense. The colts on the other hand look a lot more hype for this game. The way they held off the bengals proved to me that the colts really are a threat. Winner:
Indy!!

ImJeezus January 5, 2015 at 7:01 AM UTC

ok here's mine:
NFC:
  • Packers vs Cowboys:
Packers of course! They have one of the best home field advantages and with an addition of extreme cold, the cowboys will cripple. Green bay's offense is way too explosive compared to Dallas. Winner: GB
  • Seahawks vs Panthers: 
Being a 49ers fan, I hate the seahawks. I call them the peehawks. I just hate everything about that team. anyways, the game all comes down to defense, The panthers defense was good enough to hold up the cardinals crippling offense but will not be able to hold off seattle's extremely good offense. Winner: Seattle :c

AFC:

Ravens vs Patriots:
Baltimore's defense is pretty great, New england's offense is pretty good. Both these teams have pretty balanced lines. It all comes down to playing smart football. personally I'm tired of Tom Brady and the pats. I would like to see Baltimore make the AFC championship, because of the way they handled the Steelers. Winner: Baltimore. *NOTE: this will be a close game, I just think the ravens have the better edge.

Broncos vs Colts:
I'm sick of Manning and the ponies. Yes I call them the ponies. Personally I'm surprised they are in 2nd place in the AFC, the way they were smacked last february really proved to me that they truly sucked. But who knows Manning always has something up his sleeve. The broncos still have a descent offense and an ok defense. The colts on the other hand look a lot more hype for this game. The way they held off the bengals proved to me that the colts really are a threat. Winner:
Indy!!
Not too bad.

StewieFG January 5, 2015 at 3:01 PM UTC

go pvp team we gonna win everybody

RefuseToSink January 5, 2015 at 4:01 PM UTC

I'm just going to jump on the Cowboys bandwagon like everyone else I know..... Lol

kycrafft January 5, 2015 at 4:01 PM UTC

I'm just going to jump on the Cowboys bandwagon like everyone else I know..... Lol
"America's Team"

lolno

kycrafft January 5, 2015 at 4:01 PM UTC

How about the rams though, upsetting some good teams?

Jahaj January 5, 2015 at 5:01 PM UTC

Go Pack Go!

ballzi January 5, 2015 at 8:01 PM UTC

Umm I am australian. I do enjoy NFL as it is broadcasted live on some channels. Someone explain to me how it works with the rules and plays?

MLGtino January 5, 2015 at 8:01 PM UTC

The Cowboys would've lost IMO if that pass interference call wasn't taken back. It doesn't really matter tbh since I doubt either team could beat the Packers.

Lavish January 5, 2015 at 9:01 PM UTC

Real Madrids still gonna win guys.

Mooch24 January 5, 2015 at 9:01 PM UTC

op is simply wrong

patriots win the superbowl because they're the god squad and continue their dynasty as living legends

ballzi January 5, 2015 at 9:01 PM UTC

Nah I reckon Barcalona :D

ImJeezus January 11, 2015 at 1:01 AM UTC

RIP Ravens

Porkyyy January 11, 2015 at 1:01 AM UTC

Cal doesn't lie.

OPTOBAT January 11, 2015 at 1:01 AM UTC

PATRIOTS JUST WON, WHAT A GAME :D

Mooch24 January 11, 2015 at 1:01 AM UTC

PATRIOTS  ARE THE GOD SQUAD LETS GO BABY

HOW ELITE IS JOE FLACCO? HUH

ImJeezus January 11, 2015 at 9:01 PM UTC

RIP Cowboys

PictureFrames January 11, 2015 at 9:01 PM UTC

Packers just beat the Cowboys, what a game that was. Although, I think the Pats are going to win it in the Super Bowl, no doubt. Brady's arguably one of the greatest NFL quarterbacks, and the Patriots have performed greatly on their defensive line recently. No doubt, I'm calling the Patriots on this one. #LongLiveNewEngland

Mr_BossMan_1 January 14, 2015 at 9:01 PM UTC

packers no question

BoldAndBrash January 14, 2015 at 10:01 PM UTC

I don't like american football... 

Why do people say they hate *team name* or *team name* or *team name*

Eh? :P It kinda happens will all sports.

When i did watch a few matches, i liked the Packers.

TheRandomWalrus January 14, 2015 at 10:01 PM UTC

GO PATRIOTS!!!! THEY GONNA BEAT ALL!!!
#LongLiveNewEngland

_Phyre January 15, 2015 at 3:01 AM UTC

We will see

SeaHawks won Last time..

Still my #1 team <3 (Seahawks)
I mean their defense is OP AF

ImJeezus January 15, 2015 at 3:01 AM UTC

Changed prediction c:

TheMasterClock January 15, 2015 at 3:01 AM UTC

Okay guys who have an answer for this just reply to me so..

Predictions on who will win!

AFC Championships: Colts VS Patriots ---- Who do you think will win?
NFC Championships: Seahawks VS Packers ---- Who do you think will win?

Who will go to the Super Bowl and who will win?

Like to hear your thoughts so please answer! <3

ImJeezus January 18, 2015 at 11:01 PM UTC

God damn Seahawks.

MLGtino January 18, 2015 at 11:01 PM UTC

God damn Seahawks.
No idea how they won. It went from 16-0 to 22-22 tied into overtime. 
I missed everything passed half-time so I'm not sure what happened (pick six?).

smitdaIt January 19, 2015 at 12:01 AM UTC

It was crazy, the Seahawks scored 15 points in 44 seconds to go into overtime

Mooch24 January 19, 2015 at 12:01 AM UTC

GB played a pathetic final few minutes.

ParthDarthVader January 19, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

That honestly, was a very pathetic loss. Packers were up 16 points, but Seahawks managed to win somehow.

Jahaj January 19, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

I cri. D: RIP Packers

TheMasterClock January 19, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

I think after the guy dropped the ball after the punt, all the Packers lost faith of winning. :/

And now in Patriots VS Colts. Colts are really getting demolished hard. 
One thing is that after a team is getting dominated by the other team, they just lose faith of even trying to win.

ImJeezus January 19, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

Oh god, prepare for one of the worst Super Bowls, I can already tell it's going to be horrible.

RCMP_Mountie January 19, 2015 at 9:01 AM UTC

GB played a pathetic final few minutes.
Had faith in 'em the first half, second half was eh and OT killed it. Pitiful loss.

OPTOBAT January 19, 2015 at 12:01 PM UTC

my home team, The Patriots have made the SUPERBOWL!!!! umma watch it fur sure :)

Milki January 19, 2015 at 6:01 PM UTC

my home team, The Patriots have made the SUPERBOWL!!!! umma watch it fur sure :)
The biggest blowout in the AFC xD

45-7

SavageAmericans January 19, 2015 at 6:01 PM UTC

Who do you think is gonna win Patriots or Seahawks?
I'm going with Patriots!