Avicus Archive

Avicus God? by TurkishDelite February 13, 2015 at 12:02 PM UTC

Who do you think is the Avicus God. This includes things like defending, rushing, pvping and ECT

KalinD February 13, 2015 at 12:02 PM UTC

PlaZa_17 , PedroRiwking

Da_Baus February 13, 2015 at 12:02 PM UTC

LampY, DGB, StanMPL, Thetrail.

OriginaI February 13, 2015 at 1:02 PM UTC

MLGtino bb <3

PictureFrames February 13, 2015 at 1:02 PM UTC

The monkeysun is our lord and savior.

mustafa February 13, 2015 at 1:02 PM UTC

You are all WRONG! Geor is the savior!

Da_Baus February 13, 2015 at 1:02 PM UTC

JannerGod

Stimulating February 13, 2015 at 1:02 PM UTC

obv Janner

mustafa February 13, 2015 at 1:02 PM UTC

JannerGod
After Geor ofc...

ayy February 13, 2015 at 1:02 PM UTC

Everyone posted on this thread is a randy or a hacker.

TurkishDelite February 13, 2015 at 1:02 PM UTC

Everyone posted on this thread is a randy or a hacker.
ikr i see the infractions most of them are banned xD

Stimulating February 13, 2015 at 2:02 PM UTC

ikr i see the infractions most of them are banned xD
Too bad they're all legit xdxdxd 

some are in question, but most there i'd say are

ayy February 13, 2015 at 2:02 PM UTC

Too bad they're all legit xdxdxd 

some are in question, but most there i'd say are
Seeing as most are banned on other servers such as badlion, I'd disagree with you there.

Seeing as most are banned on other servers such as badlion, I'd disagree with you there.
BL staff think their GCheat is perfect and it Isn't unfortunately... 

That's more of the issue than anything tbh, GCheat falsely bans lots of people as well, even if it is very good. 

Plaz, Pedro, DGB, Stan, Trail are all legit. I've faced so many people with autoclicker that I know if someone has autoclicker or not almost 100% of the time. I've fought Pedro, he doesn't autoclick, I've fought DGB, no autoclick, fought Stan, no autoclick, I've seen others vs Trail and his PoV, he looks legit. I've seen Plaz fight people and his PoV and he's legit.

But when you spectate any of them, it's a lot harder to tell tbh. 

GCheat isn't perfect, nor are the BL staff, so...yea...false bans occur, like it or not. 

Note: PlaZa getting banned off Kohi falsely:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Juvra43AKI 

Banned for FF, and he obv wasn't using anything. 
But that totally looked sketch, right? (Sarcasm Alert)

ImJeezus February 13, 2015 at 2:02 PM UTC

That's more of the issue than anything tbh, GCheat falsely bans lots of people as well, even if it is very good. 

Plaz, Pedro, DGB, Stan, Trail are all legit. I've faced so many people with autoclicker that I know if someone has autoclicker or not almost 100% of the time. I've fought Pedro, he doesn't autoclick, I've fought DGB, no autoclick, fought Stan, no autoclick, I've seen others vs Trail and his PoV, he looks legit. I've seen Plaz fight people and his PoV and he's legit.

GCheat isn't perfect, nor are the BL staff, so...yea...false bans occur, like it or not. 

Note: PlaZa getting banned off Kohi falsely:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Juvra43AKI 

Pretty much all of them got banned before GCheat came out...

Pretty much all of them got banned before GCheat came out...
Not to fanboy or anything, but GCheat did help with the accuracy of bans, so their ban accuracy must have been lower before GCheat came out and it's more difficult to tell if someone's autoclicking or using a Ghost Client when specing. Unless it's something that stands out a lot ofc.

mr_penguin_12 February 13, 2015 at 2:02 PM UTC

Oraporo

Idk how he plays....just based on his stats..

JJTheGuy February 13, 2015 at 2:02 PM UTC

Well, it'd be pretty hard to choose ONE person to be the God of all things Avicus. I mean, Polar is god of walls, too many Gods of Neb...

Let's just all agree and say Geor.

faht February 13, 2015 at 3:02 PM UTC

me

kycrafft February 13, 2015 at 3:02 PM UTC

Hands down D0OZiE

Sem February 13, 2015 at 3:02 PM UTC

ivycode

D00ZiE February 13, 2015 at 3:02 PM UTC

Hands down D0OZiE
Glitchy3 is better!

Sem February 13, 2015 at 3:02 PM UTC

Glitchy3 is better!

ivycode

ayy February 13, 2015 at 3:02 PM UTC

FYI Stan admitted to hacking before judgement day, that's why he was banned. As for Pedro he's the kind of person who magically learns to bleeple or breezily bridge over night and PlaZa has claimed to be using DGBs client, wether being serious or not, he's dodgy as fuck anyway. Never talked to Trial so I don't really care or know about him. And I fully believe in GCheat, as hack developer have no way to bypass the plugin it is extremely accurate, plus they've used many hacked clients to make sure that it detects them.

Stimulating February 13, 2015 at 3:02 PM UTC

FYI Stan admitted to hacking before judgement day, that's why he was banned. As for Pedro he's the kind of person who magically learns to bleeple or breezily bridge over night and PlaZa has claimed to be using DGBs client, wether being serious or not, he's dodgy as fuck anyway. Never talked to Trial so I don't really care or know about him. And I fully believe in GCheat, as hack developer have no way to bypass the plugin it is extremely accurate, plus they've used many hacked clients to make sure that it detects them.
I never said Pedro was a legit Breezily Bridger, I said PvPer. And PlaZa was joking around...  
and I don't see how that vid looks sketch in any way... 

Apparently you know nothing about Ghost Clients either... (Hack Developer Skillz)
GCheat is also NOT 100% accurate. That's a fact. 
Dualzz used triggerbot for a short while and didn't get caught by GCheat, so It Is bypassable. He admitted to it and got banned, no GCheat detection.

And have you even fought any of these people? GCheat has falsely banned ItsTene a few times, after he's proven many times that he doesn't macro. 

So don't say it isn't bypassable and 100% accurate, because that's bull.

So many PvPers have gone on BL and autoclicked/triggerbotted that weren't detected by GCheat and staff had to spec to make the bans. So don't act like GCheat is always right or always knows/detects. 

Pedro is also the second person to learn how to Breezily bridge.

SWEET_Johny February 13, 2015 at 3:02 PM UTC

TheTrail. <3

vladthegreat100 February 13, 2015 at 3:02 PM UTC

@stimulating & ayy lets keep it on topic please :)

Legoche February 13, 2015 at 3:02 PM UTC

Hmmm, a tough one. Probably ImRaging

D00ZiE February 13, 2015 at 4:02 PM UTC

@stimulating & ayy lets keep it on topic please :)
It's on topic. They're having a discussion as to who deserves the title.

Trexychan February 13, 2015 at 4:02 PM UTC

Obviously my turkey sandwich deserves it. It can gg10shr3k360blazinn0sc0pef4Z3c14nilloominateemtndewd0r1t0triplefeed ur asses.

Rainstruck February 13, 2015 at 4:02 PM UTC

Gummi3 <3

zdq February 13, 2015 at 4:02 PM UTC

Avicus God? What?

http://avicus.net/Cayden
yes boys

RightSide February 13, 2015 at 5:02 PM UTC

Too many people !

Anuj February 13, 2015 at 5:02 PM UTC

Avicus God? What?

http://avicus.net/Cayden
yes boys
Triggerbot, yes boys.

Beylem February 13, 2015 at 5:02 PM UTC

You're an ignorant fool.

You know there's something called false bans right?

Here is an example of one: http://avicus.net/infractions/605864

zdq February 13, 2015 at 5:02 PM UTC

Triggerbot, yes boys.
He might not triggerbot.

He might not triggerbot.
I know it was just a joke lol.

zdq February 13, 2015 at 5:02 PM UTC

I know it was just a joke lol.
Ohh lol
Btw is this alt meant to be a secret?

Beylem February 13, 2015 at 6:02 PM UTC

Just found out your gibbodaman LOL. No wonder everyone who've seen this paragraph of ignorance has thought of you a like a retard.

PieZ February 13, 2015 at 6:02 PM UTC

You're an ignorant fool.
You call him ignorant but all he did was put out facts. LOL

Beylem February 13, 2015 at 6:02 PM UTC

You call him ignorant but all he did was put out facts. LOL
Let me splice this down for you.

Literally the only thing he's right about is Stan lmfao. Gibbo doesn't know fuckall about how GCheat works and I've found a way to get banned by it without hacking (GBerry knows of this and has probably fixed this by now). "Never talked to Trial so I don't really care or know about him" That right there has a special name. That's called bullshit. Not to mention he didn't even spell the name right. Gibbo has talked to Trail and I'm pretty sure Trail has destroyed gibbo in a fight before. I also find it funny how he thinks I have a client of some sort, like, what the actual fuck is going through his head when he says that.

Lucifist February 13, 2015 at 6:02 PM UTC

This topic resulted into a flame war, locking.