Avicus Archive

Hey guys. by Zintenka November 14, 2015 at 11:11 PM UTC

Hey guys, been awhile eh? How's Avicus doing?

I just saw the new punishment guidelines and I must say - I'm impressed and happy that a simpler and less vague punishment system was implemented. Also with notes displaying mods to use their common sense in situations such as spleefing and etc.

So, like I said how are things?

PokerFace November 14, 2015 at 11:11 PM UTC

Hi. I was moderator recently, but then I retired. The 2nd tournament just ended and PPB took the win! A couple of website updates came as well.

DonaldMyTrump November 14, 2015 at 11:11 PM UTC

Hi pal.

Zintenka November 14, 2015 at 11:11 PM UTC

Hi. I was moderator recently, but then I retired. The 2nd tournament just ended and PPB took the win! A couple of website updates came as well.
Oooooooo~! Nice!

So, what are the updates? How are you, old friend? :)

Zintenka November 14, 2015 at 11:11 PM UTC

Hi pal.
*Waves*

PokerFace November 15, 2015 at 12:11 AM UTC

Oooooooo~! Nice!

So, what are the updates? How are you, old friend? :)
I'm doing good! Just been inactive in-game, due to playing CS:GO more often, which is the reason to my retirement. I hope all is well with you!

Zintenka November 15, 2015 at 12:11 AM UTC

I'm doing good! Just been inactive in-game, due to playing CS:GO more often, which is the reason to my retirement. I hope all is well with you!
Yeah! I've been playing this cool game called Robocraft! It's really good and the developers are super active.

SnowSX3 November 15, 2015 at 12:11 AM UTC

Zin! :D
How've you been?

BoldAndBrash November 15, 2015 at 1:11 AM UTC

Hey Zin!

ProfessorUtonium November 15, 2015 at 2:11 AM UTC

Hey Zin. How's life going?

MidnightBeats November 15, 2015 at 2:11 AM UTC

Nice to see you again. How are you?

Vobaseball12 November 15, 2015 at 2:11 AM UTC

Zin! Things are going great. If you didn't know, Mango and Jozz were admins for a bit, but then they retired on Halloween. MidnightBeats & Pelpelajax were chosen to take their position. Pelp then retired and now Para took his spot. Although all of this happened, we seem to be looking up and making progress.

Zintenka November 15, 2015 at 3:11 AM UTC

Hey everyone! I'm doin' just fine! Things are looking good in life, about to go to college next summer and my digital painting skills are increasing!

@Vobase, Ah. It's a shame... Well atleast we have other people who really deserve their positions. I'll greet the others whenever I can. I might even come back... maybe. I don't know yet but I'm thinking on it. 

Despite how things ended, I never forgot about this lovely server. With more advertisement and new YML syntaxes to make maps OP, things will get a lot better ;)

How is the staff team running? I hope the new guidelines on the rules will prevent people from finding loopholes to do things that are - common sense wise - wrong?

Alright, you guys keep doing right, running tight, okay? :)

SnowSX3 November 15, 2015 at 3:11 AM UTC

Hey everyone! I'm doin' just fine! Things are looking good in life, about to go to college next summer and my digital painting skills are increasing!

@Vobase, Ah. It's a shame... Well atleast we have other people who really deserve their positions. I'll greet the others whenever I can. I might even come back... maybe. I don't know yet but I'm thinking on it. 

Despite how things ended, I never forgot about this lovely server. With more advertisement and new YML syntaxes to make maps OP, things will get a lot better ;)

How is the staff team running? I hope the new guidelines on the rules will prevent people from finding loopholes to do things that are - common sense wise - wrong?

Alright, you guys keep doing right, running tight, okay? :)
The staff team has bascially been revamped.
New Juniors, new Moderators, new Seniors, new Admins.. the team's looking good!

JOHN_CENAAAAAAAA November 15, 2015 at 4:11 AM UTC

The staff team has bascially been revamped.
New Juniors, new Moderators, new Seniors, new Admins.. the team's looking good!
no it's not

Jahaj November 15, 2015 at 4:11 AM UTC

Hi Zin! That slump that we had in players seems to have gone away! And I'm pretty sure that it happened because we have improved the staff-community relationship. Things are looking up now!

Zintenka November 15, 2015 at 6:11 AM UTC

@Snow and Jess, that's very awesome to hear guys. I'll be active more often and stuff from now on then since things seem to be looking up a bit.

*Salutes*

jracer15 November 15, 2015 at 6:11 AM UTC

Things have been fine.  We just finished a CTW tournament so thats nice

Robin_DD_J November 15, 2015 at 10:11 AM UTC

ay!