Avicus Archive

Your biggest fear? by MLGtino January 14, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

Anything you're scared of in particular?  My greatest discomfort comes from other people (usually drunks, college students, etc).

FrozenSolstice January 14, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

Ticks. Afraid of ticks.

ViceTechnicolour January 14, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

Back when Howsie was director... Howsie was my greatest fear. When you randomly got poked on skype you automatically knew something was about to happen.

JJTheGuy January 14, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

Spiders, getting caught inside (I surf), being rejected, having no friends, being hated by those closest to me, things like that.

aslan73 January 14, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

Ooooh...it's got to be female lions, quite scary and...ferocious D:

Emmaye January 14, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

Heights, I hate seeing blood too...

OriginaI January 14, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

I get discomfort is from some older kids, people that do drugs. I also think way to much about ghost and aliens , because I believe their already on the earth... Going into the woods alone at night is scary after a experience with my dog. And some other things.

JKawesome January 14, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

WORMS AND LEECHES...I hate them.

Snowcone202 January 14, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

I don't like seeing blood, Heights. So the same as Emmy

MidnightBeats January 14, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

Creepy Crawlies. 
Watching people throw up or even hear it... Bleh

Porkyyy January 14, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

Blood is my main one. If there's a little bit in a movie or something, I'm completely fine with that, but not a lot or in real life.

Ogrey January 14, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

...You may not even believe me but...
Ever since I was a kid, I feared (and I still do) crickets the most... :c

JohnYoYo9 January 14, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

An experience I had that dates back a few years where I was scuba diving and at the beginning of the dive we had beginner training and I had a mask obviously I had to wear. After using it I realized it kept leaking with water but I told the instructors it was doing as described and they said it'll be okay. So, we headed out for the sea to do the actual scuba diving and after we made it to our destination at sea we put our gear on and jumped out. After about 10 minutes I was about 50 feet underwater with the rest of the group exploring the coral reef and hidden sea life. Well, to make it all turn upside down my mask started filling with water under the sea and I unknowningly was shocked and I couldn't see and my first instinct was to swim right up to the air but that was pretty difficult with the amount of weight on my back but it was completed and I had to sit the rest of the scuba dive out. So now this is definitely my ultimate fear and that is drowning!

Thanks for reading,
John

OPTOBAT January 14, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

Im not tying to act all macho or whatever, but i don't have any ACTUAL fears, like phobias, I'm not really afraid of the dark or spiders or whatever, BUT the ONE thing that really disturbed me, and makes me seriously uneasy is FROGS..
I CANNOT touch or go within a meter of a frog, they're just so... weird and slimy and squelchy...

RefuseToSink January 14, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

Blood, needles, bugs, and small rodents (like mice). I cried last time I got shots, and I forced my mom to let me get the flu mist instead of the shot >.<
Edit: I also have claustrophobia (fear of small enclosed spaces), fear of screwing up (I am a perfectionist), and fear of rejection.

Splades January 14, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

My Mom when she's angry (99.9% of the reason I get grounded).

BoldAndBrash January 14, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

When there is lots of blood (bloody noses D:)

Heights

Roaches

Stimulating January 14, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

for some reason I'm a f***ing wimp when it comes to shots...I just dont't like the idea of a thin, sharp piece of metal being inserted inside my vein, thanks.

vladthegreat100 January 14, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

To be hones, just talking wih someone I met or being alone, I just don't have that social skill of being able to interact with someone if I do't have something in common. Not scared of blood ^-^ Im weird and watched a heart transplant on youtube (taking out the persons heart and replacing it with a new one)

StickilasFanboy January 14, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

After the world/After death scares me like crazyyyyy

JohnYoYo9 January 14, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

Blood, needles, bugs, and small rodents (like mice). I cried last time I got shots, and I forced my mom to let me get the flu mist instead of the shot >.<
Edit: I also have claustrophobia (fear of small enclosed spaces), fear of screwing up (I am a perfectionist), and fear of rejection.
I am a basically grown man at 16 (almost 17) and I cannot stand shots, haha. Flu-mist is definitely the more preferable way to go! Also, be sure to receive a single-dose vial and not a multi-dose vial due to the single dose contains no mercury. Be sure to call your doctor or where you are getting your flu shots first if you do go to the shot route.

Tarheelkiwi January 14, 2015 at 3:01 AM UTC

I don't have a problem with blood.  If my tennis career doesn't go too well I am thinking of joining the military.  Anyways, the one thing I can't stand is bugs.  The creepy crawlers.  *shivers*

Awarrior January 14, 2015 at 3:01 AM UTC

bad builds, they hunt me

HappyHolidays January 14, 2015 at 3:01 AM UTC

Any kind of babies they are too cute!

lactify January 14, 2015 at 3:01 AM UTC

Biggest fear: spiders

Glitchaye January 14, 2015 at 3:01 AM UTC

Drifting into space with nothing to grab on
Dark a little bit
Bees. I hate them.

IviFetita January 14, 2015 at 3:01 AM UTC

I hate people. If I see in a movie like an animal document a person, I cry off and run away, crying. I hate them, I am highly afraid of that.... Only saying their name makes me want to  cry. Long history....

JOHN_CENAAAAAAAA January 14, 2015 at 3:01 AM UTC

Poison and toxins.

FrostedCupcakez January 14, 2015 at 3:01 AM UTC

Spiders... Those things are just creepy..

JUBBINATOR January 14, 2015 at 3:01 AM UTC

La Chancla

cinammoncroc000 January 14, 2015 at 3:01 AM UTC

Airborne projectiles and bad grades.

Posighdun January 14, 2015 at 4:01 AM UTC

Heights or my cat dying.

D00ZiE January 14, 2015 at 4:01 AM UTC

I really dislike all types of bugs.

I also get really anxious whenever it's silent.

StewieFG January 14, 2015 at 5:01 AM UTC

I'm afraid of war.

MerlinMaster January 14, 2015 at 5:01 AM UTC

Watching peoples fingers get cut off.

Dyspa January 14, 2015 at 6:01 AM UTC

StimpyPvP

SWEET_Johny January 14, 2015 at 6:01 AM UTC

The sounds of bones breaking. I cringe every time.

chaibrit1 January 14, 2015 at 6:01 AM UTC

Death, the sight of blood, being in a plane crash, drowning, stage fright, being buried alive, oh and roller coasters. ;-;

_Lowkigh January 14, 2015 at 6:01 AM UTC

Bugs, Heights, Loneliness(even doe forever alone), The Dark, Supernatural Things, Superstitions, Deep bodies of water, uhhh I hate essays... 
Also if you are afraid of bugs... Why not visit the Philippines! I promise there are no huge cockroaches anywhere :3

JKawesome January 14, 2015 at 6:01 AM UTC

Being buried alive.

Thqnatos January 14, 2015 at 6:01 AM UTC

Cocoroaches and heights

Solux January 14, 2015 at 7:01 AM UTC

Claustrophobia
Spiders (especially cave spiders like the one on they torture on Harry Potter)
Planes (Not so much any more)
Social interactions (Mostly with people I don't know or popular people in mar year level)
Getting a job ._.

..Yeah, that's about it. Not many aye..

ImRaging January 14, 2015 at 7:01 AM UTC

Probably just-and I know this is unusualy for a Lumberjack to say this but- sticking meat in m3h mouth. Yes im a Veegatorian

hasl January 14, 2015 at 7:01 AM UTC

Interacting with people I don't know
Floating in space
Deep underwater
The dark
Spiders. Hate them

Sphrynax January 14, 2015 at 8:01 AM UTC

People who look suspicious; Kidnappers etc.

badgg January 14, 2015 at 11:01 AM UTC

Rejection (happens a lot) :P

Iron January 14, 2015 at 12:01 PM UTC

Terrorists...

Trexychan January 14, 2015 at 1:01 PM UTC

I hate snakes and every large insect and spider.

I'm dead afraid of any large body of water.

And I also am dead scared of getting anything lower than an A- on my report card.

Sunaye January 14, 2015 at 2:01 PM UTC

Grinding against metal or clay with either fingernails or another metal object. Drifting into space with nothing to hold on to and no control of your body. 

I've seen lots of blood haters in this thread as well. Don't really understand why, blood is awesome.

ParthDarthVader January 14, 2015 at 2:01 PM UTC

kycrafft January 14, 2015 at 3:01 PM UTC

Life in general.

Stimulating January 14, 2015 at 3:01 PM UTC

StimpyPvP
-_- 

My biggest fear is going to be Stan when he gets Fibre...

JTCraft317 January 14, 2015 at 4:01 PM UTC

I get discomfort is from some older kids, people that do drugs. I also think way to much about ghost and aliens , because I believe their already on the earth... Going into the woods alone at night is scary after a experience with my dog. And some other things.
Can you tell me about the experience with your dog?

AutoHit January 14, 2015 at 4:01 PM UTC

Heights. I just can't stand being on tall places and thinking about falling.

Trexychan January 14, 2015 at 5:01 PM UTC

Heights. I just can't stand being on tall places and thinking about falling.
It's worse when you're standing on a high place with glass under you so you can see the bottom :/

TheTNTPotato January 14, 2015 at 5:01 PM UTC

My mother, whenever she gets her migraines. Scary stuff .-.

Lucifist January 14, 2015 at 6:01 PM UTC

Airplanes

Rainstruck January 14, 2015 at 7:01 PM UTC

Don't really like snakes

JTCraft317 January 14, 2015 at 7:01 PM UTC

My biggest fear(s) are armed criminals and World War III

Robin_DD_J January 14, 2015 at 7:01 PM UTC

To fuck up.

OriginaI January 14, 2015 at 8:01 PM UTC

Can you tell me about the experience with your dog?
Ok, So I was walking to the woods with only my dog. It was very late to be out (11 PM) and just wanted to check it out. I walked in kinda scared but remained walking, but it felt like something was watching me. I looked around, nothing... I walked a little deeper, and got over being scared (a little :P) Then, VERY quickly, My dog yanks the leash and begins barking at something in the trees, I just thought It was a animal so thought nothing of it and quieted my dog. Thats when I began to want to leave, but for some strange reason,maybe I was to scared or something, I couldnt figure the way out(I know the woods by heart) I started to run to what seemed to be the right path,It was, but then my dog really wanted to get over next to a tree and bark at something, But I tugged her away. I was close to the entrance when I looked back... I dont know what it was, maybe a alien or a ghost, But I seen something to appear as a short human just standing there. I forgot to tell you guys this but my woods is right next to a cementary..  :'( I ran the heck out of the woods to find my self right in the Cementary, It appeared to be another figure, but i ignored it .-. I still dont know what that was that day, and heres a tip kids... Never go into the woods next to a cementary at 11 pm.

Sorry if its a bit long, Im trying to get my storys better written.
-Ebirdy

CozzehPvP_ January 14, 2015 at 9:01 PM UTC

My Biggest fear is...... Saying "Hi"

Sunaye January 14, 2015 at 9:01 PM UTC

But to be honest I think my biggest fear is the possibility of failing in life.

San_David January 14, 2015 at 9:01 PM UTC

I'm afraid of two things.

First, I'm absolutely terrified of getting hit by a car. I have no idea why, but just the idea of it... hurts.

Second, I'm afraid of not being socially accepted, particularly over online services.. This is probably the main reason why I don't do TeamSpeak that often, because I'm really awkward, and I don't thrive in large groups at all.

Mr_BossMan_1 January 14, 2015 at 9:01 PM UTC

drunk ppl in mexico

JKawesome January 14, 2015 at 9:01 PM UTC

My Biggest fear is...... Saying "Hi"
Is that why you spam "hi" at me twenty times a day?

Sevoo January 14, 2015 at 10:01 PM UTC

Lying "Poor people" on the streets that only want to get drugs or drinks and that stuff.

mr_penguin_12 January 14, 2015 at 10:01 PM UTC

Really scary movies.....but i luv them.
Second drowning..
Third watching someone die....
Fourth ZOMBIE INVASION!

killerbye22 January 14, 2015 at 10:01 PM UTC

Every insect that gets near my ears.

mr_penguin_12 January 14, 2015 at 11:01 PM UTC

Whyyy are people scared of insects!!!  I love them :>

SWEET_Johny January 14, 2015 at 11:01 PM UTC

Really scary movies.....but i luv them.
Second drowning..
Third watching someone die....
Fourth ZOMBIE INVASION!
Drowning is very calming and peaceful, if I was to die anyway, I'd choose drowning. c:

ViceTechnicolour January 14, 2015 at 11:01 PM UTC

Drowning is very calming and peaceful, if I was to die anyway, I'd choose drowning. c:
Having water dramatically pour into your lungs and suffocate you painfully isn't a calming death.

SWEET_Johny January 14, 2015 at 11:01 PM UTC

Having water dramatically pour into your lungs and suffocate you painfully isn't a calming death.
People who have drowned and then have been brought back to life say that it was a very relaxing experience. The first few seconds are obviously not going to be the best though.

Mooch24 January 14, 2015 at 11:01 PM UTC

glitchy1's mom

Lavish January 14, 2015 at 11:01 PM UTC

glitchy1's mom
o rekt

IviFetita January 14, 2015 at 11:01 PM UTC

People who have drowned and then have been brought back to life say that it was a very relaxing experience. The first few seconds are obviously not going to be the best though.
I would say the best way to die is due to the gas 'carbon monoxide'. You die without knowing it, you start like going into sleep because you haven't oxygen, and then die because of lack of oxygen. :)
Or maybe the lethal vaccine. :/

SWEET_Johny January 15, 2015 at 12:01 AM UTC

I would say the best way to die is due to the gas 'carbon monoxide'. You die without knowing it, you start like going into sleep because you haven't oxygen, and then die because of lack of oxygen. :)
Or maybe the lethal vaccine. :/
Any suicide that doesn't leave a mess, and is fast and clean is good in my opinion. :3

IviFetita January 15, 2015 at 12:01 AM UTC

Any suicide that doesn't leave a mess, and is fast and clean is good in my opinion. :3
Just bolded:
"Any suicide that doesn't leave a mess, and is fast and clean is good in my opinion. :3"

mustafa January 15, 2015 at 3:01 AM UTC

Roches! Ewwwww!
Any body water that could possibly have fish in it
And drifting away away into space with nothing to grab onto  
(Ps. Why is everyone so afraid of blood)

ImJeezus January 15, 2015 at 3:01 AM UTC

I have Necrophobia and Aquaphobia.

TheMasterClock January 15, 2015 at 3:01 AM UTC

Facing bad grades with my parents. Also spiders and other small insects.

Lokigh January 15, 2015 at 10:01 AM UTC

Having a life threatening disease (Like cancer, etc..)

Epicraft321 January 15, 2015 at 1:01 PM UTC

If I'm walking down a street and I see someone wearing a weird piercing and they have a wierd/crazy hair cut, I usually feel like I'm about to get robbed/killed. Just me though :c

Posighdun January 15, 2015 at 2:01 PM UTC

My greatest fear would be if one day i wake up and forget how to code, i would kill my self if that day came.