Avicus Archive

Hey Lads by Oraporo March 5, 2015 at 6:03 PM UTC

I have decided later down the road in a few months that I will buy a good gaming laptop because I have quite an old mouse and computor.
since I know nothing about good gaming laptops do you guys have any ideas under 1200$?

lithp March 5, 2015 at 6:03 PM UTC

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Barbie-Picture-And-Learn-learning-Computer-Laptop-/201300352978

RightSide March 5, 2015 at 6:03 PM UTC

I've heard that's better than almost i7 computers :P

JUBBINATOR March 5, 2015 at 6:03 PM UTC

The irony...

Oraporo March 5, 2015 at 7:03 PM UTC

Thanks, I think I'm gonna go with the Barbie one. Looks great and very affordable...

MLGtino March 5, 2015 at 7:03 PM UTC

Thanks, I think I'm gonna go with the Barbie one. Looks great and very affordable...
It is. I've been using it for a while now. Pretty good. Gets me 300+ FPS for MC, runs BF4 on over 60 frames, unbeatable for the price. The exterior design is just an added bonus. I love the pink and purple tones. Essentially I would recommend this to anyone new or experienced in PC gaming.

Mehrp March 5, 2015 at 9:03 PM UTC

It is. I've been using it for a while now. Pretty good. Gets me 300+ FPS for MC, runs BF4 on over 60 frames, unbeatable for the price. The exterior design is just an added bonus. I love the pink and purple tones. Essentially I would recommend this to anyone new or experienced in PC gaming.
Sounds great but does it have hyper threading, water cooling and 4k support? If it does then its a big barbie bargain, revolutionary.