Avicus Archive

A Proper Leaving Post by smitdalt September 5, 2015 at 5:09 PM UTC

Before I even say anything, if you want to stay in touch you can add my snapchat or skype, which are both smitdalt.

The last Minecraft Video (Go to 7:00 if you wanna cry): http://youtu.be/e7ga3_4lXho

As you guys know, I am leaving Minecraft completely, but I never gave a real reason for it. I obviously knew that once school started I would be less active, but school isn't really the main reason I left. I was starting to get bored of the game, and a friend of mine became really toxic for basically no reason. Also, the PvP community and the minecraft community in general is disgusting to me. Just look in some of the YouTube comments for big HCF youtubers over a block game?? These are still people you're talking to, even if they are just represented by little block figures in a video game. People need to learn to respect each other on the internet. 

I also wanted to start focusing more on producing trap music and programming my own video games as opposed to just sitting around and left clicking all day. And of course, there's obviously school. I am taking 3 AP classes this year, I have no lunch, and I am taking an online course. This probably won't even be too hard to handle, but since I've quit Minecraft, I have already found it easier to just focus on my schoolwork, then I have time go out and have a good time with friends and my girlfriend instead of wanting to play this game. 

Although playing this game quite obsessively over the last 2 years was a pretty big waste of time, I have made some really great friends that I would like to talk about and thank.

Case/Ques/quesadillas: I don't even think I have to say anything about you bud, you know I love you ;) we will still snapchat obviously.

Refuse/Annamarie: My first avicus snapchat buddy (I think) She's a really cool girl and I hope #RASE works out :))

Phyre/Max: We are obviously still really good friends, as we are producing music together now!! But really, max is a super cool dude, especially when not raging at kids on minecraft LOL <33

Hete/Heat: Really cool and nice dude, fun to play with. Keep talking to me on skype <3

Dynamo: Although we are not friends anymore, you really got me into HCF and you were really fun to play with and talk to when we were close :/ How you're acting right now towards your friends is pretty disappointing.

DoctaDANK: Super funny dude, probably the first person that made me feel at home two years ago when I joined the avicus teamspeak.

Venemous/VennyMouse: Venemous is a really good team leader. He's also super nice and fun to talk to.

ducksfanwaterloo: CoC god best war attacker 2k15 Also a funny guy who likes nans.

Jiphylube/spizy: We talked for a while but havent really talked in a while. You're a chill dude :^)

IcyCode September 5, 2015 at 5:09 PM UTC

Bai

DaFrozenBlaze September 5, 2015 at 5:09 PM UTC

Bye, GL in life :(

Wahiz September 5, 2015 at 5:09 PM UTC

Bai </3

ques September 5, 2015 at 5:09 PM UTC

okay, so like wtf is this, I came bere to boost my self confidence and instead you make me use feelings. like, uncool. but i love them video and ily come back

smitdalt September 5, 2015 at 5:09 PM UTC

okay, so like wtf is this, I came bere to boost my self confidence and instead you make me use feelings. like, uncool. but i love them video and ily come back
I'm sorry friend

:^)

Spoookeh September 5, 2015 at 5:09 PM UTC

rip the legend, rip the dream.

rip Smit. <3

PokerFace September 5, 2015 at 6:09 PM UTC

Bye. The last thing I remember from you is when you and pepe were rushing against my solo defense in Senex and I bowspammed you off :P. Later on you rekd me a lot. Good luck in life.

TheMasterClock September 5, 2015 at 6:09 PM UTC

You were a nice guy, sad to see you go :c. Pls keep in touch. <3<3

Glitchaye September 5, 2015 at 6:09 PM UTC

fug

BoldAndBrash September 5, 2015 at 6:09 PM UTC

Sucks that our last convo ended up being really negative. :( You were awesome Smit, one of my favorite forum trolls, xd

We'll miss you! :(

smitdalt September 5, 2015 at 6:09 PM UTC

Sucks that our last convo ended up being really negative. :( You were awesome Smit, one of my favorite forum trolls, xd

We'll miss you! :(
meh I was just messing around heh 

<33

GrapeSmoothie September 5, 2015 at 6:09 PM UTC

Aww ill miss you Smit :c. Good luck in life.

1v1 me CoC

FrozenSolstice September 5, 2015 at 7:09 PM UTC

Aw rip.

Bye smit! :c

Jahaj September 5, 2015 at 7:09 PM UTC

Bye Smit! I didn't know you that well, but I and a lot of people will miss you!

FrostedCupcakez September 5, 2015 at 7:09 PM UTC

Bye Smit ;c 
I wish you the best! ^-^

POKKETS September 5, 2015 at 7:09 PM UTC

Bye :C
I didnt know you too well but GL in life :C

ImRaging September 5, 2015 at 7:09 PM UTC

Good having to around ♥

HentieSenpai September 5, 2015 at 7:09 PM UTC

Bye man, but YouTube and the world is just like that :(

Jerseys September 5, 2015 at 7:09 PM UTC

"towards your friends is pretty disappointing." You say stuff behind my back, talk rubbish me and jackson and then you say you're disappointed. lmao.  but anyway i dont want to make a puff and a hush :/  

Colecrc September 5, 2015 at 8:09 PM UTC

i see how it is :..(

smitdalt September 5, 2015 at 8:09 PM UTC

i see how it is :..(
I knew I forgot someone I'm sorry babe youre very special to me

Colecrc September 5, 2015 at 8:09 PM UTC

I knew I forgot someone I'm sorry babe youre very special to me
<3

Subscriptor September 5, 2015 at 8:09 PM UTC

I love you

<3

FrozenThorn September 5, 2015 at 10:09 PM UTC

I hardly knew you, but I hope things go well for you! Its really goo to see you're going to be focusing on school work and real life! Have fun on the new many adventures that you will have!

BoldAndBrash September 6, 2015 at 12:09 AM UTC

Also, is it bad that the video actually made me sad? The ending was saddening as hell. :(

smitdalt September 6, 2015 at 12:09 AM UTC

Also, is it bad that the video actually made me sad? The ending was saddening as hell. :(
No I don't think so I got pretty sad myself while editing it haha

Numberz_ September 6, 2015 at 12:09 AM UTC

Bai Smit <3 I'll take good care of your account.

Ps: stay in the Skype chats? xD

smitdalt September 6, 2015 at 3:09 AM UTC

Bai Smit <3 I'll take good care of your account.

Ps: stay in the Skype chats? xD
You better;) and of course fam