Avicus Archive

What is the Stupidest Thing You've Ever Done? by Cynthesis December 30, 2015 at 8:12 PM UTC

The title explains itself. And please, only a maximum of 3-5 per person. I know you all have an arsenal full of those, but I don't want a bunch of huge lists :P

Mine would probably be trying to remove a staple with my fingers, since it ended up getting stuck through my thumb instead.

Wahiz December 30, 2015 at 8:12 PM UTC

Joined avicus

Zeusy December 30, 2015 at 8:12 PM UTC

i was messing around in class, got my middle finger stuck in the desk, couldnt get it out, so i had to go to the nurse with the desk. amazing

Cynthesis December 30, 2015 at 8:12 PM UTC

Joined avicus
Why do I have a feeling that this'll be said a lot?

AtditC December 30, 2015 at 8:12 PM UTC

i was messing around in class, got my middle finger stuck in the desk, couldnt get it out, so i had to go to the nurse with the desk. amazing
lol what a god

Coco_stag December 30, 2015 at 9:12 PM UTC

Threw a phone at my best friend

Bloodoh December 30, 2015 at 9:12 PM UTC

break the monitor x2

Petlas December 30, 2015 at 9:12 PM UTC

so im meant choose only one time

Cynthesis December 30, 2015 at 9:12 PM UTC

so im meant choose only one time
You can pick 3-5 tops, but nothing more than that, if I'm even reading what you said correctly.

If not, new update: the stupidest thing I've ever done is embarrass myself in front of Petlas because I can't read :P

Petlas December 30, 2015 at 9:12 PM UTC

You can pick 3-5 tops, but nothing more than that, if I'm even reading what you said correctly.

If not, new update: the stupidest thing I've ever done is embarrass myself in front of Petlas because I can't read :P
m8 ur impressions are on point, i didn't notice any stuff ups xD

im the one who can't read tbh, just ask kirito

Wahiz December 30, 2015 at 9:12 PM UTC

Why do I have a feeling that this'll be said a lot?
Cause the salt

FrozenSolstice December 30, 2015 at 9:12 PM UTC

I actually did this a while back, and I'm going back to the same location today.

Again, when I was rockclimbing, I decided to hang off the edge of the mountain with one hand. I managed to hang there for a bit, until it started to rain. The mountain is made of slippery granite, so I ended up slipping off the edge.

Now, I'm pretty sure I would've died. This mountain is about 1200m high. But I managed to pull out my climbing pick mid-fall and dig it into the rockface on a ledge below. It was very stupid of me, but I'm probably going to end up doing it again.

PieZ December 30, 2015 at 10:12 PM UTC

The first server I ever was part of the staff team. Those memories...You would question if I should be a staff member for what I have done there

Thomas_Shoe December 30, 2015 at 10:12 PM UTC

I actually did this a while back, and I'm going back to the same location today.

Again, when I was rockclimbing, I decided to hang off the edge of the mountain with one hand. I managed to hang there for a bit, until it started to rain. The mountain is made of slippery granite, so I ended up slipping off the edge.

Now, I'm pretty sure I would've died. This mountain is about 1200m high. But I managed to pull out my climbing pick mid-fall and dig it into the rockface on a ledge below. It was very stupid of me, but I'm probably going to end up doing it again.
Are we supposed to believe this lol

FrozenSolstice December 30, 2015 at 11:12 PM UTC

Are we supposed to believe this lol
Believe it if you want, I really dont care. xD

Petlas December 31, 2015 at 12:12 AM UTC

^ This is why it's good to have quick reflexes, guys.

Vobaseball12 December 31, 2015 at 12:12 AM UTC

Was this on your last trip?

FrozenSolstice December 31, 2015 at 12:12 AM UTC

Was this on your last trip?
Yep!

Vobaseball12 December 31, 2015 at 12:12 AM UTC

Yep!
Oh frozen smh

FrozenSolstice December 31, 2015 at 12:12 AM UTC

Oh frozen smh
Sorry in advance for going off topic.

Here is a picture from the Pyramid 2, looking down at the Pyramid 1. Height differences, ayy.

http://imgur.com/A9oCrY9

MLGtino December 31, 2015 at 1:12 AM UTC

well I remember this one time I stapled my fingers together because I thought staplers were magical and only worked on paper

BoldAndBrash December 31, 2015 at 1:12 AM UTC

Called 911 to see if it was real or not.

Dyspa December 31, 2015 at 1:12 AM UTC

well I remember this one time I stapled my fingers together because I thought staplers were magical and only worked on paper
I once stapled 2 of my teeths, basically the same thing

Thomas_Shoe December 31, 2015 at 1:12 AM UTC

So as a child you went alone rock climbing with no harness and when it started raining you used a pickaxe to prevent yourself from falling to your death

Legit

MLGtino December 31, 2015 at 2:12 AM UTC

I once stapled 2 of my teeths, basically the same thing
I'd like to hear that story :^)

FrozenSolstice December 31, 2015 at 2:12 AM UTC

So as a child you went alone rock climbing with no harness and when it started raining you used a pickaxe to prevent yourself from falling to your death

Legit
Do I even bother explaining?

You saw the slope, it's not something a harness needs. I was stupid and didn't follow basic safety. And I wasn't five when I did the climb. :P

Thomas_Shoe December 31, 2015 at 3:12 AM UTC

1200 meters high

FrozenSolstice December 31, 2015 at 3:12 AM UTC

1200 meters high
Look it up if you're so interested in proving me wrong. Anyways, I'd prefer if we stop arguing.

Sorry if I annoyed you in any way, and have a good one. :)

Thomas_Shoe December 31, 2015 at 4:12 AM UTC

Look it up if you're so interested in proving me wrong. Anyways, I'd prefer if we stop arguing.

Sorry if I annoyed you in any way, and have a good one. :)
:*

TheTNTPotato December 31, 2015 at 4:12 AM UTC

I was in the middle of Maths class, listening to my French homework (we had to download a recording and listen to it, then answer questions based on what we heard). The maths teacher called out to me, then pointed at a number on the board (basically meaning "Yo, answer this textbook question"). Since I was focusing on French homework, I wrote out a random sentence from the recording the answer the question, completely forgetting that I was in a Maths class.

Let's just say not only was it not the correct answer to the Maths question (obviously), but the grammar in the question was also off, therefore making it an incorrect answer to the French questions..

iTerraCubist December 31, 2015 at 10:12 AM UTC

Good job

BmB December 31, 2015 at 10:12 AM UTC

I was desperate and didn't realise the toilet seat was down?

iTerraCubist December 31, 2015 at 10:12 AM UTC

Back in 6th grade, I asked my classmate to role play with me while waiting for our CL teacher to arrive, i told him to pretend to choke slam me and he ended up actually choke slamming onto the floor, head first and i even hit the bible/reading stand on the way down, and i ended up being out for a good 10 mins or so that they even called the clinic to pick me up in a stretcher

Glitchaye December 31, 2015 at 11:12 AM UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvpPfcl56H4
made this video

Cynthesis January 1, 2016 at 1:01 PM UTC

Back in 6th grade, I asked my classmate to role play with me while waiting for our CL teacher to arrive, i told him to pretend to choke slam me and he ended up actually choke slamming onto the floor, head first and i even hit the bible/reading stand on the way down, and i ended up being out for a good 10 mins or so that they even called the clinic to pick me up in a stretcher
I'm sorry for asking, but why would you even do that? xD

SpicyAF January 1, 2016 at 2:01 PM UTC

i wrote my entire engilish essay in chinese T_T

it sucked.

Invenow January 1, 2016 at 2:01 PM UTC

i didnt do anything embarrassing yet

iTerraCubist January 1, 2016 at 3:01 PM UTC

I'm sorry for asking, but why would you even do that? xD
Idek xD

ParthDarthVader January 1, 2016 at 4:01 PM UTC

Probably the time when I was throwing my phone in the air and trying to catch it. My friend decided to swat it out of my hands, but it was a little early and he did it in mid-air. My phone flew across the room and slammed into the wall.

There wasn't a single scratch.

Capenage January 1, 2016 at 4:01 PM UTC

eh to say stupid

Wrote my whole Swedish text in english :* and i still got a C on it :)

Embarrassing:

Playing floorball. We reached the final of the cup, and then i wen't on a run with the ball there and then i failed and fell on the ball, landed on my butt. And tried to find my stick. Apparently i dropped in the fall.

Durpy_Burger January 1, 2016 at 6:01 PM UTC

told my teacher someone was absent when they where sitting infront of me

caleb_gl January 1, 2016 at 7:01 PM UTC

i got a couple.

this is a sexual one. one time i was with this girl, walking back to her house, both of us a little bit drunk. She turns around and says "i really want you." okay, fine, I think she means sex, great. but we're in the middle of the street. so i l look around for a second and say "do you like that lawn?" and shes like what and yknow i said "i mean if you like that lawn, yhknow ... we can go there" and that just COMPLETELY killed the mood. we just kept walking and nothing happened. 

another sexual one. this one time i met this girl from nyack, and we talked and i went up to her town. parents at her house, she wanted to hook up - fine. so we find a abandoned school and hang out there, start making out. note that she has braces on. we're making out and something comes into my mouth - a piece of food from her mouth to mine. you know those moments when youre doing something and you "wake up"? like realize whats happening? i did that. totally took me out of the moment, and i kinda backed off and we walked around the town. great town, by the way.

caleb_gl January 1, 2016 at 7:01 PM UTC

i got a couple.

this is a sexual one. one time i was with this girl, walking back to her house, both of us a little bit drunk. She turns around and says "i really want you." okay, fine, I think she means sex, great. but we're in the middle of the street. so i l look around for a second and say "do you like that lawn?" and shes like what and yknow i said "i mean if you like that lawn, yhknow ... we can go there" and that just COMPLETELY killed the mood. we just kept walking and nothing happened. 

another sexual one. this one time i met this girl from nyack, and we talked and i went up to her town. parents at her house, she wanted to hook up - fine. so we find a abandoned school and hang out there, start making out. note that she has braces on. we're making out and something comes into my mouth - a piece of food from her mouth to mine. you know those moments when youre doing something and you "wake up"? like realize whats happening? i did that. totally took me out of the moment, and i kinda backed off and we walked around the town. great town, by the way.
third - this one time in california i was on venice beach and i walked up to this Jamaican dude. he offered me a CD for free, and unbeknownst to me, it was a scam. i pick up the cd from the guy, and i start to walk off - he puts his hand on my shoulder and says "naw man you want my signature?" so i said yeah and he wrote it on (and spelled my name wrong). the scam is that the Cd is free (because they can't technically sell stuff) and then the signature is 5$. my dad comes up and i dont have any money on me so he talks to the guy. my dad is funny in that when he talks to someone with a accent he starts to use that accent. when my dad starting angrily speaking in a Jamaican accent i knew i fucked up. 

i learned not to do that again. the CD wasnt terrible, for the 5$, actually, but still. 

funny thing is, when i was getting out a grand central terminal one time, i saw another guy doing the same scam. he said to me "free CD" so i just took it from his hand and walked away. he knew i was onto it so he grabbed the CD back and called me a fucking punk. good times.

JoeVC January 1, 2016 at 8:01 PM UTC

I tripped an oldwoman over by accident in tesco by accident, instead of helping, i picked up my shopping, got my bike and went home......... my soul now belongs to satan..

iTerraCubist January 1, 2016 at 8:01 PM UTC

You know those times during after the last school bell and you got varsity practice after and you decide to go the restrooms for abit during practice only to realize that ALL the mens restrooms for students are closed, then you're like "The womens restroom is still open..." *looks around* "fuck it..." *uses the womens restroom* "Omg hoooo" *steps out and check if anyones around* *RUNS BACK TO PRACTICE HOPING NO ONE SAW*

Btw, for some reason they only close all the mens restrooms but not the womens after last bell in our school when we also have male teachers, but majority of our teachers are young and female

Okiba January 1, 2016 at 9:01 PM UTC

I wasn't paying attention and I somewhat ran over a girl with my bike.

:(

Cynthesis January 1, 2016 at 9:01 PM UTC

i didnt do anything embarrassing yet

Newcleus January 1, 2016 at 10:01 PM UTC

I was at a Taekwondo tournament, and we were supposed to leave the hotel to practice, but the whole team decided for some unbeknownst reason to go into a conference room and have a dance party, and some big lady that worked at the hotel came in and started dancing with us. Our coaches walked in to us jumping around to Afroman's Crazy Rap.

Sevoo January 1, 2016 at 10:01 PM UTC

one time I tried to suck my dick (I was 7) and i peed in my eye

good times good times

BoldAndBrash January 1, 2016 at 10:01 PM UTC

good times good times

SnowSX3 January 1, 2016 at 11:01 PM UTC

I'm still getting shit for banning myself over half a year ago so that might be it xD

Sevoo January 2, 2016 at 12:01 AM UTC

it felt good at first

then i had to go to the doctor @_@

EDIT: OMFG I MEANT THE PEEING IN MY EYE PART BUT ITS STILL WEIRD

BoldAndBrash January 2, 2016 at 12:01 AM UTC

it felt good at first

then i had to go to the doctor @_@

EDIT: OMFG I MEANT THE PEEING IN MY EYE PART BUT ITS STILL WEIRD
So did your parents wonder how piss got into your eyes? Or did you tell them about your curiosity?

Sevoo January 2, 2016 at 1:01 AM UTC

So did your parents wonder how piss got into your eyes? Or did you tell them about your curiosity?
I started to cry and told them it hurt and then when they asked me how I did this happen I guilt tripped them XDDDD

Thrasillias January 2, 2016 at 1:01 AM UTC

1, Calling SevoGT a hacker

2, Using AutoClicker

3, Calling Mods Ez

4, Use so many caps that you love it

FrozenSolstice January 2, 2016 at 2:01 AM UTC

good times good times
What.

Okiba January 2, 2016 at 2:01 AM UTC

good times good times
Oh

MidnightBeats January 2, 2016 at 3:01 AM UTC

I'm still getting shit for banning myself over half a year ago so that might be it xD
What happens in Avicus stays in Avicus.

SnowSX3 January 2, 2016 at 4:01 AM UTC

What happens in Avicus stays in Avicus.
Thank God for that.

DaFrozenBlaze January 2, 2016 at 4:01 AM UTC

Wasting my holidays

voidloop January 2, 2016 at 4:01 AM UTC

I was once drunk at this party. So, for some reason, i decided to get a toothpick and then put it in the little space between the skin and the nail in your toe, and then kick a door with that foot, and when it was bleeding, i somehow thought it was a good idea to stick my foot into a glass full of vodka.

Also, my crush and my girlfriend both go to the same class as i do, so i was making out with my crush. It was lunchtime and we were on the Football pitch. Then my girlfriend comes, she sees us, smacks me(it was one of the most painful smacks of my life), and then starts crying. Then we made out that same night.

I was a fucker when i was 13, now that i'm 14, i'm a bit more calm.

iTerraCubist January 2, 2016 at 5:01 AM UTC

Walking into class with shades/sunglasses on during 1st grade

SlabSun January 2, 2016 at 1:01 PM UTC

Skiped a Gym class because I forgot half of my gym strip. By skipped I meant I hid at this back room that is plainly obvious to see if you paid attention to the area. The Mental tension of being caught...Shiver*

Fed Tryndemere.

AtditC January 2, 2016 at 1:01 PM UTC

told my teacher someone was absent when they where sitting infront of me
People in my class do that always lol

kiwi654321 January 2, 2016 at 1:01 PM UTC

i was climbing without a harness when all of a sudden a bolt of lighting hit the rocks in nepal,my hand was fried so i had to slice it off from the elbow down. I play minecraft whith a hook as a hand. So back to the story I was slicing my hand with a plastic spoon i had found in the river,unbeknownst to me the spoon had come from apple fields which had down syndromes spit all of it.The down syndromes deadly spit, has a unbeknownst illness called malariatism this is a deadly illness unbeknownst to me i had this and for 7 days i was in the yorkshire countryside without crisps or any kind of liquid,i resorted to drinking my own piss and eating my own faeces. i was about a 1/4 of a mile away from the nearest town which is called york.

I had sent up many flares to try and get the apple fields search and rescue to help me but unbeknownst to me the were not flares it was just a torch, this broke my little autistic heart.. After sitting in a little cave with my rabbits I was eventually found by these young children who dragged me to safety. They placed warm slugs onto my amputated hand to try to and re connect it but nothing worked not slugs not shit not anything.

Thankyou for reading this,this is my story, i hope i inspired many people that you can never give up <3

BmB January 2, 2016 at 1:01 PM UTC

i was climbing without a harness when all of a sudden a bolt of lighting hit the rocks in nepal,my hand was fried so i had to slice it off from the elbow down. I play minecraft whith a hook as a hand. So back to the story I was slicing my hand with a plastic spoon i had found in the river,unbeknownst to me the spoon had come from apple fields which had down syndromes spit all of it.The down syndromes deadly spit, has a unbeknownst illness called malariatism this is a deadly illness unbeknownst to me i had this and for 7 days i was in the yorkshire countryside without crisps or any kind of liquid,i resorted to drinking my own piss and eating my own faeces. i was about a 1/4 of a mile away from the nearest town which is called york.

I had sent up many flares to try and get the apple fields search and rescue to help me but unbeknownst to me the were not flares it was just a torch, this broke my little autistic heart.. After sitting in a little cave with my rabbits I was eventually found by these young children who dragged me to safety. They placed warm slugs onto my amputated hand to try to and re connect it but nothing worked not slugs not shit not anything.

Thankyou for reading this,this is my story, i hope i inspired many people that you can never give up <3
omg no way this happened to me too!

BoldAndBrash January 2, 2016 at 1:01 PM UTC

I was once drunk at this party. So, for some reason, i decided to get a toothpick and then put it in the little space between the skin and the nail in your toe, and then kick a door with that foot, and when it was bleeding, i somehow thought it was a good idea to stick my foot into a glass full of vodka.

Also, my crush and my girlfriend both go to the same class as i do, so i was making out with my crush. It was lunchtime and we were on the Football pitch. Then my girlfriend comes, she sees us, smacks me(it was one of the most painful smacks of my life), and then starts crying. Then we made out that same night.

I was a fucker when i was 13, now that i'm 14, i'm a bit more calm.
You were drunk at the age 13? Yeah, alright. :l

kiwi654321 January 2, 2016 at 1:01 PM UTC

i have been drunk on lemonade god that stuff sends me round le bend

voidloop January 2, 2016 at 2:01 PM UTC

Huh, trust me.
This is Spain, nobody gives a fuck...........
If not, ask Javi(^_^)

BoldAndBrash January 2, 2016 at 2:01 PM UTC

Huh, trust me.
This is Spain, nobody gives a fuck...........
If not, ask Javi(^_^)
Haha xD

ApolloIsFunky January 2, 2016 at 3:01 PM UTC

Me and friends were fooling around one day, and I grabbed my lighter and grabbed my friends axe (as in the Cologne) and just started acting like a pyro maniac, literally 10 seconds later, I caught my arm on fire. Luckily, I had my stupid friends over, and they did absolutely nothing, just stared at my arm and started laughing. Then my parents came out and poared water on it so it was cool. Caught the lawn on fire too.

Yes, I smoke. It's bad for you, don't suggest trying it out at all, unless if you just try it and is smart enough to realize that you're getting addicted.

I'm a bad boy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

JoeVC January 2, 2016 at 5:01 PM UTC

he must be full on stupid to do that - if indeed he did....

BoldAndBrash January 2, 2016 at 5:01 PM UTC

he must be full on stupid to do that - if indeed he did....
I doubt anyone would post something like that and say it really happened unless they're seriously trying to get some attention, haha. xD I wouldn't think so much into it, it at least gave me a good laugh. :P

JoeVC January 2, 2016 at 5:01 PM UTC

I doubt anyone would post something like that and say it really happened unless they're seriously trying to get some attention, haha. xD I wouldn't think so much into it, it at least gave me a good laugh. :P
Did you edit my post xD?

Myv January 2, 2016 at 7:01 PM UTC

@Savage how the fuck can you suck your own dick its impossible

AtditC January 2, 2016 at 8:01 PM UTC

I killed a 50Ah 8V battery with shorting the connections :((((

MehPOOPMasta January 2, 2016 at 8:01 PM UTC

Subscriptor January 2, 2016 at 8:01 PM UTC

Alright. This is really awkward. So in my school all the teachers are old af, but our history teacher is young and my classmates always make jokes about how hot she is and some other stuff I won't write in that post (I think you can understand yourself xd). So one time after the lesson ended and the next lesson was history, the teacher didn't come, so me and my friend decided to go to the first floor to ask the head teacher if we have the lesson, while going down the stairs I fell and my head was stuck right in the history's teacher breast, I did not understand where I am and I started shaking my head, and my friend was laughing. Oh god, so awkward.

fazer153 January 2, 2016 at 8:01 PM UTC

It just takes training. Trust me i know.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ApolloIsFunky January 2, 2016 at 10:01 PM UTC

Also another one, Me and my friends threw empty beer bottles (We had to drink them, a dare, and yes, i was fucking drunk), and we started throwing them at the wall. A cat come over and i accidentally threw it at it and it landed straight in the cats gut. Luckily, had a friend who wasn't drunk. By the time we got there, i had snapped out of it, and they did surgery on the kitty.

i never throw things ever again... especially at things... like kittens, he was also a cute little guy :3

Sevoo January 2, 2016 at 11:01 PM UTC

yea you can

either you have to be really flexible or have A big dick

we all know which one i have :-D

Sevoo January 2, 2016 at 11:01 PM UTC

Alright. This is really awkward. So in my school all the teachers are old af, but our history teacher is young and my classmates always make jokes about how hot she is and some other stuff I won't write in that post (I think you can understand yourself xd). So one time after the lesson ended and the next lesson was history, the teacher didn't come, so me and my friend decided to go to the first floor to ask the head teacher if we have the lesson, while going down the stairs I fell and my head was stuck right in the history's teacher breast, I did not understand where I am and I started shaking my head, and my friend was laughing. Oh god, so awkward.
and at that moment, Eric realized he was attracted to trees

trees getting the h0t stuff

Pavlo January 2, 2016 at 11:01 PM UTC

My thoughts exactly O.o

kiwi654321 January 3, 2016 at 12:01 AM UTC

Me and friends were fooling around one day, and I grabbed my lighter and grabbed my friends axe (as in the Cologne) and just started acting like a pyro maniac, literally 10 seconds later, I caught my arm on fire. Luckily, I had my stupid friends over, and they did absolutely nothing, just stared at my arm and started laughing. Then my parents came out and poared water on it so it was cool. Caught the lawn on fire too.

Yes, I smoke. It's bad for you, don't suggest trying it out at all, unless if you just try it and is smart enough to realize that you're getting addicted.

I'm a bad boy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
how old r u because i smoke too

ApolloIsFunky January 3, 2016 at 12:01 AM UTC

how old r u because i smoke too
14 lmaoo

Caityyy January 3, 2016 at 1:01 AM UTC

Not live in Canada..

Obliviowner January 3, 2016 at 2:01 AM UTC

Also another one, Me and my friends threw empty beer bottles (We had to drink them, a dare, and yes, i was fucking drunk), and we started throwing them at the wall. A cat come over and i accidentally threw it at it and it landed straight in the cats gut. Luckily, had a friend who wasn't drunk. By the time we got there, i had snapped out of it, and they did surgery on the kitty.

i never throw things ever again... especially at things... like kittens, he was also a cute little guy :3
huh wait what

ApolloIsFunky January 3, 2016 at 4:01 AM UTC

huh wait what
I suggest not trying vodka, unless you want to be Impailed with a butt ton of alcohol.

Yeah, ik, surprise surprise, I drink alcohol, but its not frequent. Its like, 1 bottle a month.

ImNotYourTiger January 3, 2016 at 4:01 AM UTC

Probably not a good idea to put that on the Internet xD underage drinking that could spread quickly

ImNotYourTiger January 3, 2016 at 4:01 AM UTC

So I was in gym changing, and some idiot pulled the fire alarm (btw my school is in the hood, we literally have people who do weed in the bathroom and fight teachers) and I was in my underwear. I pulled on my shorts and t shirt and ran, but it turned out my shorts were on backwards, and it was raining, and a lot of people saw me, and luckily I was it the middle of a fist fight, so that day went great.

Its not the stupidest thing I've ever done, not even in top 50, but it's something. 

My school is midway in the hood idk how to explain

ApolloIsFunky January 3, 2016 at 7:01 AM UTC

Probably not a good idea to put that on the Internet xD underage drinking that could spread quickly
Its Miami. Nobody gives a shit here.

Baconz January 3, 2016 at 7:01 AM UTC

I stuck my leg in between two metal poles at school in 5th grade and had to get the nurse to free my leg. Took oil, melted butter and an ice pack to finally free it. I had a bruise the size of a baseball on each side of my right thigh for like a week xD

Baconz January 3, 2016 at 7:01 AM UTC

Obliviowner January 3, 2016 at 1:01 PM UTC

I suggest not trying vodka, unless you want to be Impailed with a butt ton of alcohol.

Yeah, ik, surprise surprise, I drink alcohol, but its not frequent. Its like, 1 bottle a month.
underage drinking
i am very concerned. 

Okiba January 3, 2016 at 4:01 PM UTC

Not live in Canada..
Sucks for you :D

Cynthesis January 3, 2016 at 6:01 PM UTC

Not live in Canada..
Y u liek Canada? :P

Blueish_ January 3, 2016 at 7:01 PM UTC

Joined avicus
Hahah nice one

Blueish_ January 3, 2016 at 7:01 PM UTC

Took part in this discussion

Cynthesis January 3, 2016 at 9:01 PM UTC

Took part in this discussion
Why bother posting, then? xD

FrozenSolstice January 3, 2016 at 10:01 PM UTC

Another one.

My teacher was lecturing us about how we kept losing focus in class. Then she went ahead and used a very stupid analogy. "I can smell the balls dropping!"

I couldn't help but laugh, she got angry and told me to "shut up and get your head out of the gutter."

Looking back on it, I probably should've bit my tongue.

Cynthesis January 3, 2016 at 11:01 PM UTC

Another one.

My teacher was lecturing us about how we kept losing focus in class. Then she went ahead and used a very stupid analogy. "I can smell the balls dropping!"

I couldn't help but laugh, she got angry and told me to "shut up and get your head out of the gutter."

Looking back on it, I probably should've bit my tongue.
Let's face it, I would've done the exact same thing.

SpicyAF January 4, 2016 at 3:01 AM UTC

in soccer practice i kicked the ball right into the pole and lad a bruised face for like a week.

i am the purple guy (FNaF Joke)