Avicus Archive

Avicus Gamemodes by HereIwas November 24, 2014 at 11:11 AM UTC

As what the topic says, this is about Game modes definitely.  
 And if you are clever to notice, Avicus hasn't been doing well.
 And point out the problems for that, I have a some to advice too:

-The amount of Gamemodes 
     Avicus is just too big for a such a small community.. Your server, Avicus will be just perfect for those servers with more than a 1000 people on. You have about 100 or less people online everyday, and you don't need that much gamemodes. What I would suggest you people is to delete some gamemodes that the community don't even play. For example like delete Avicore, Elimination, Control the Hill. I know that some of those people out there admires this games, but the thing is that you don't play them.. And if you do play on these games and is a big fan of it, then the staff might discuss and make an idea like to composite the whole games into one game. Like try to combine Elimination, CTH, and Avicore into one. (I lay the rest of it in your imagination.) So I would highly suggest those map developers to make a new Avicus. And not adding more gamemodes, but deleting some. Make Avicus smaller, not bigger. I don't know why but you guys just want to make bigger, bigger and bigger! But making bigger doesn't fit in this server. So I hope no moderators out there will think this is a repeated topic because I don't look at forums regularly. 
Thank You, Stevenkyu

RCMP_Mountie November 24, 2014 at 11:11 AM UTC

Already a topic on this, please post here: http://avicus.net/forums/07eed3d41