Avicus Archive

Fitmc by Humblares February 5, 2017 at 4:02 PM UTC

Hey guys there's this really cool minecraft youtuber 
named fitmc that does very interesting and unique  stuff unlike other youtubers like streaming ultrahardcore endless desert and endless ocean. He also interacts with many people I'd just like to kinda advertise this guy I guess because he's a pretty cool youtuber.

he also streams other games some times like donkey kong and subnatica

keller183 February 5, 2017 at 4:02 PM UTC

he prefers 1.9 PvP

Humblares February 5, 2017 at 4:02 PM UTC

he prefers 1.9 PvP
What's wrong with 1.9 pvp? You don't have to spam click to win

Crazy_ February 5, 2017 at 11:02 PM UTC

Doesn't he have a sort of negative fan base? (Ex - those Crashing Servers streams, those were a pain to deal with on OCN)

_DipperPines February 5, 2017 at 11:02 PM UTC

Hate him

Rivzz February 5, 2017 at 11:02 PM UTC

From what I've seen he plays a ton on 2B2T (an anarchy server).

I've seen him use modified clients (ex. Hacked Clients) that helped him around the server.

Not really too sure what his fan base is like either.

Passively February 5, 2017 at 11:02 PM UTC

He's a hacker so no

TooSweetSki February 5, 2017 at 11:02 PM UTC

The exposure would be nice but we'd be attracting the wrong kind of players.
It'd be best if he doesn't come onto this server.

Okiba February 5, 2017 at 11:02 PM UTC

yes we should advertise our ip on one of his server raid streams that would be great

AtditC February 6, 2017 at 12:02 AM UTC

Nice joke thread.

His worse than ksi.

jk, nothing can be worse than ksi.

Sevoo February 6, 2017 at 2:02 AM UTC

He's a cool guy but his fan base are a bunch of immature, toxic and salty people. He's also beyond fake with his voice and the way he acts when being viewed. The #1 reason he got this famous is because of TheCampingRusher going on 2b2t and then his fan base comes on 2b2t as well and all the "veterans" (not to mention he self proclaimed himself the leader of these "veterans") declared "war" on all the new players that wanted to have fun. The conflict became so big they added a queue and people had to wait more than 48 hours at some point to get in there. Then, they added a feature where you can buy yourself to the top of the queue by paying like 10-15$. 

So in conclusion, the guy has a shit fan base, is fake as fuck, got his fame from another fake as shit youtuber that sincerely wanted to have fun on his server which he didn't let happen, but ultimately took advantage of the situation and made a a money making machine which both TCR and he were in on (they were supposed to be "enemies"). 

But he's built, so yeah I guess he's cool.

EDIT: holy shit i sound triggered

Junr February 6, 2017 at 3:02 AM UTC

I've seen him before, I don't like his videos at all tbh. When I watch videos, I usually watch science, history, funny, or SSSniperWolf cause she's my favorite youtuber :3.

AutoTool February 6, 2017 at 7:02 AM UTC

What's wrong with 1.9 pvp? You don't have to spam click to win
humblers sorry to say but... us at team rocket are now furthering talks of your resignation from team rocket. this kind of shit posting and misleading false propaganda is NOT on. what have you turned into? you changed bro. idk about you anymore. like seriously? 1.9 pvp in 2017? lols? Nyway bro idk mmight aswell pack up ur things,. Peace :uu
~~~JohnplaysYT(former autotool)(former epic xmass gamer^-^)