Avicus Archive

Tips on how to not get negative teammates by Itsameekizzii September 25, 2015 at 9:09 PM UTC

Okay, since I got on last night to play Nebula because (long story short) my life is moving slow, I noticed there was negative people screaming at their teammates being negative vs the other team just focusing on the game I find if you give your team positive support "hey good shot!" what ever positive message you send the team just has better attitude and doesn't start screaming "!@*#*!". So if you can, give anyone or the whole team positive vibes, if something frustrates you, don't take it out on others just say dang or gg to the other person cause really GG, but never give negative attention because the negative cloud wont go away and it will pass onto others, and if someone's getting uncomfortable because of positive vibes then okay just move on, that's not something to shut down about. Thanks for reading!

ViceTechnicolour September 25, 2015 at 9:09 PM UTC

Typically, we'll take care of the "toxic" teammates that don't want to comply with their team, such as destroying defenses and removing vital supplies, being excessive poor sports/rude/etc. and as long as we get more players, we'll always have it around. Most of the people here already much know about the situation we have: can't see it getting too much better in the near future.

Itsameekizzii September 25, 2015 at 10:09 PM UTC

I know, the main point was just support your team, don't get frustrated and be positive.

_Nathy September 25, 2015 at 11:09 PM UTC

Ya supporting your teammates is a good way to be positive, but there are always a few dumbfucks who just can't be saved and you have to learn to let them go and suffocate in vats of salt

Itsameekizzii September 25, 2015 at 11:09 PM UTC

they  are negative but they still will change their mind it's happened before

_Nathy September 26, 2015 at 12:09 AM UTC

they  are negative but they still will change their mind it's happened before
Ik I do it on csgo and dota it works 95% of the time but there are kids who just server hop and start telling everyone to get fucked, THOSE kids are beyond help

Glitchaye September 26, 2015 at 12:09 AM UTC

wew this thread

Jahaj September 26, 2015 at 12:09 AM UTC

You realize that 99% of toxic people don't use the forums.

smitdaIt September 26, 2015 at 12:09 AM UTC

You realize that 99% of toxic people don't use the forums.
you realize that ur nan is my gran.

AtditC September 26, 2015 at 12:09 AM UTC

>ignore

Itsameekizzii September 26, 2015 at 12:09 AM UTC

wew this thread
Hi glitchy!

MajestysDream September 26, 2015 at 4:09 AM UTC

hey kizzy!! :D (it's crafterpete) :D

Ingigo September 26, 2015 at 10:09 AM UTC

I agree! *psst It's Ingigo*

Beautifulistic September 26, 2015 at 11:09 AM UTC

Yeah, but like Kavinsky said, there will probably always be negative people.

OFF TOPIC: Hi Kizzy! I'm Luca ;3

SmokeJamo September 26, 2015 at 12:09 PM UTC

Forgot who it was but ign started with Kat a gold donate resources decides to team spleefing me 4 blocks from min breaks it on castle adventures I reported but no staff sore :(

it was Katsuragi_

Mehrp September 26, 2015 at 1:09 PM UTC

Forgot who it was but ign started with Kat a gold donate resources decides to team spleefing me 4 blocks from min breaks it on castle adventures I reported but no staff sore :(

it was Katsuragi_
Make an online report if you can

Itsameekizzii September 26, 2015 at 4:09 PM UTC

hey kizzy!! :D (it's crafterpete) :D
OMG, hiiii -hug hug hug-

Itsameekizzii September 26, 2015 at 5:09 PM UTC

to people saying hi to me hello, love you all!