Avicus Archive

Just so you know... [RANT] by Acceqted March 29, 2016 at 11:03 PM UTC

RANT INCOMING...

I've been getting this question over and over and I've came to that point where it is to much to handle. I get it, your curious, you just want to know more so you don't get into trouble in the future. But don't ask this the moment you hear my voice...
"Are you a girl"?

No, I am not a girl. From my head to my toes I am completely Male. Now sure, it's the first time you've ever talked to me and it was just a misunderstanding. But that does not mean you have to be so ignorant about entitling me as a "she" every time you try to get my attention or mention me in a sentence. "SHE was doing this", "Me and HER", "SHE beat me in a fight". SHE, SHE, SHE, SHE, that's all I ever hear these days.You need to show the same respect you do towards someone who is clearly a guy. Yes, my mic is not top quality, yes I haven't hit puberty. But all these things need to be taken into hand before you title me as a girl.

I am not gay. I saying that right now, ok. I try to be all nice and friendly but it's hard when someone is talking and questioning almost every time I log onto to team speak if I am gay or transgender... just because of what.. My voice? The fact that I dance? Yes, I do dance. And I'm proud of it OK. I've been dancing for years and it's enough that I have to go through school without getting a question every day about my gender, or sex. I've had kids that will get all pissy at me because they think I only dance for the girls. Even though women are the most popular sex in dance, doesn't mean I'm only doing for them.

So I'm ending it here, if you ever talk to me on team speak, think of this whenever you talk to me. And think to yourself, how would I be feeling if someone treated me like this.

Thank you, rant finished.

Numberz_ March 29, 2016 at 11:03 PM UTC

Um ok. 1000 credits saying this is getting locked.

NovaLikesPvP March 30, 2016 at 12:03 AM UTC

200! Girl!

DaFrozenBlaze March 30, 2016 at 12:03 AM UTC

And yea I thought you were female for a while
Be proud of yourself, don't let others bring you down.

JJTheGuy March 30, 2016 at 12:03 AM UTC

1000 credits says it won't.

Well, personally I feel it shouldn't as this is high key important to him, and shouldn't just be locked away. Telling everyone that he's a guy should probably stay on the fourms. It's not a "Personal Update", it's adressing a problem happening in the community.

DonaldMyTrump March 30, 2016 at 12:03 AM UTC

:)

ElementalAssasin March 30, 2016 at 12:03 AM UTC

Accepted can u teach how to dance someday? (like i mean professionally) and wow people have been being rude to like one of the nicest guys on avicus

OriginaI March 30, 2016 at 12:03 AM UTC

:)

ImNotYourTiger March 30, 2016 at 12:03 AM UTC

Takes courage to finally set that straight. I have to apologize aswell. I have slip ups at times and I feel terrible. And yeah, be proud for the things you do.

P.S. You gotta teach me some dance moves

ElementalAssasin March 30, 2016 at 1:03 AM UTC

i bet u 100% that accepted is props like a really pro dancer that we just never heard of xD

voidloop March 30, 2016 at 1:03 AM UTC

Josh,I have personally suffered this. I know its hard, but it'll eventually change. Earlier this year, my voice was completely like yours, And I got called a girl too. You'll just wake up a morning and feel your voice has changed.

Now, this 'little' message is for everyone who says these things. If you are not aware, Acceqted is the kindest person you'll ever find on this block game. Now, he is also one of my best friends inside Avicus, and I feel he's like a little brother to me, and I can asure you you will never find him disrespectful to anyone. Hence, please treat him with respect, and therefore, don't mock him about what he does and his voice. I would like everyone who disrespects him to be in his position, So that way you could learn how hard it actually is and grow some respect.

@Josh: Dont let this get to you too much, it'll be fine, dont worry.

ily <3

Okiba March 30, 2016 at 1:03 AM UTC

Sometimes I mix he with she :/

FrozenSolstice March 30, 2016 at 1:03 AM UTC

I do apologise for calling you she.

Its purely accidental, and I don't mean it in a mean way.

Thankyou for being courageous enough to vent your feelings. I know how it feels.

Sevoo March 30, 2016 at 1:03 AM UTC

LOL

This made my day, not in an offensive way.

ClubberNugget March 30, 2016 at 2:03 AM UTC

I do apologise for calling you she.

Its purely accidental, and I don't mean it in a mean way.

Thankyou for being courageous enough to vent your feelings. I know how it feels.
Yeah I'll accidentally say she because that's what I thought for awhile, I didn't confirm your gender cuz I assume

I.Don't just talk to someone and be like, are you a girl, cuz I assume the voices gender, but that's a mistake on my part.

It's okay accepted, I had a high pitched voice too, but once you get older, you can have a sexy deep voice like mine xD

Goodnighht March 30, 2016 at 3:03 AM UTC

Yeah I'll accidentally say she because that's what I thought for awhile, I didn't confirm your gender cuz I assume

I.Don't just talk to someone and be like, are you a girl, cuz I assume the voices gender, but that's a mistake on my part.

It's okay accepted, I had a high pitched voice too, but once you get older, you can have a sexy deep voice like mine xD
It's okay acceqted, I had a high pitched voice too, but once you get older, you can have a sect deep voice like mine xD
Yes, so sexy ;)

OP- Don't let that bring you down, we all had high voices at one point, and older people thought it was weird, but you are who you are. I tell this to people a lot, I saw this Google once when I was looking for something to send to a friend.
"If you were never weird, smart, a nerd, a bully, crazy, loud, quiet, outgoing, introverted, or yourself, then you would be a very boring person."
I personally don't struggle with caring what others think of me, sometimes I wish I did, for the sake of being able to help people that do. But one thing I can promise you, is that everything you do make you who you are, and no matter what other people say, you're awesome in your own way. Everyone is, that's why I changed my name to Acceptancq. I may dislike some people, not really care what happens with them sometimes, but everyone has good in them, even when they seem mean, rude, like a terrible person. Just take that into consideration before you get mad at someone. 

~Acceptancq

Riilo March 30, 2016 at 3:03 AM UTC

I know you might go, all sad about it, but us squeakers are born with it!

ImNotYourTiger March 30, 2016 at 3:03 AM UTC

Vouch

I wanna zexy voice like you xD

Seuthy March 30, 2016 at 4:03 AM UTC

You should hear me

xNemoII March 30, 2016 at 7:03 AM UTC

Took some courage to do this so well done Acceqted!! Be proud of who you are and dont let anyone change who you are :)

Crimson_Aught March 30, 2016 at 7:03 AM UTC

This flower on your skin..... 
I thought, that iron is a girl cause of his skin .-.

Myworld6 March 30, 2016 at 7:03 AM UTC

I can understand why you felt you had to post this. Be patient. Just as Sayah said, one day you'll wake up and your voice will be completely different. All you have to do is wait. If you need someone to talk to, you can always talk to me about it. I try not to judge. =)

rememes March 30, 2016 at 9:03 AM UTC

soz babe

flyofff March 30, 2016 at 5:03 PM UTC

Oh, I don't remember that I told you 'she' but anyways, If I did Sorry.  But that doesn't change the respect and love. Ily <3 They might call you 'girl', but that means nothing if there were people who like and respect you! Never give up dancing. When I was 1st grade, I was dancing too (ballet). Boys also can dance!

steven5703 March 31, 2016 at 12:03 AM UTC

Why hasn't this been locked yet? It's a personal update

Numberz_ March 31, 2016 at 1:03 AM UTC

Ikr!

AtditC March 31, 2016 at 1:03 AM UTC

Are you jealous because they don't call you girl?

steven5703 March 31, 2016 at 2:03 AM UTC

Are you jealous because they don't call you girl?
No i get called a gril all the time but i dont make a thread about it

ImNotYourTiger March 31, 2016 at 2:03 AM UTC

No i get called a gril all the time but i dont make a thread about it
He has an extreme case. I would want to make this too if I get called a "her" everywhere I go. I slip up at times aswell.

shahmi March 31, 2016 at 12:03 PM UTC

God damn your the reason people hate Avicus.
Like shut the fuck up, he is just trying to say stop fucking calling him a girl. Maybe he thinks that he is getting bullied or some shit like damn.
Why do you want this to get fucking locked, why don't you post lock on all the fucking AMAS people make like damn.
Think about what he probably goes through already and then you come in and make his life even worst on the fucking Internet.
Like if you have nothing good to say them just fucking shut up damn.

Numberz_ March 31, 2016 at 12:03 PM UTC

Like shut the fuck up, he is just trying to say stop fucking calling him a girl. Maybe he thinks that he is getting bullied or some shit like damn.
Why do you want this to get fucking locked, why don't you post lock on all the fucking AMAS people make like damn.
Think about what he probably goes through already and then you come in and make his life even worst on the fucking Internet.
Maybe you could prove your point without profanity?

shahmi March 31, 2016 at 2:03 PM UTC

Maybe you could prove your point without profanity?
Ummmm...
You have an infraction for toxicity on the fourms so...

:P
<3

ClubberNugget March 31, 2016 at 3:03 PM UTC

Ummmm...

<3
He does, but I think profanity is not helping your case lol

Even though I agree with your Point xP

shahmi March 31, 2016 at 4:03 PM UTC

He does, but I think profanity is not helping your case lol

Even though I agree with your Point xP
XD I don't care if it's not helping my point it just irritates me that there are people like him saying things like that on the Internet.

Zegita March 31, 2016 at 4:03 PM UTC

ngl thought you were a girl

dw puberty will come unless you're this guy vvvvvv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eitQYgCqA-0

UneCookie March 31, 2016 at 6:03 PM UTC

Dance ftw :D

steven5703 March 31, 2016 at 7:03 PM UTC

You're a hero

i literally wrote a 10 word post and you wrote an essay i hope you feel accomplished

Numberz_ March 31, 2016 at 9:03 PM UTC

Ummmm...

<3
Toxicity > Bias

Same thing ;p just tone the language a bit.

shahmi April 1, 2016 at 12:04 PM UTC

You're a hero

i literally wrote a 10 word post and you wrote an essay i hope you feel accomplished
Thank you
<3

ImNotYourTiger April 2, 2016 at 3:04 AM UTC

Thank you
<3
Nice xD