Avicus Archive

YouTube help? by 14andpreg April 19, 2016 at 11:04 PM UTC

Hey guys I have a YouTube channel and I use Fraps to record and movie maker to edit. Although I'm getting tired of movie maker, is there any free editing software with no watermark? No I don't want to go straight away by torrenting or illegally downloading, unless its that good lol. Also if you know a better recording software please tell me! I'm fine with fraps, but sometimes I like to try out new things :)

shadowolfyt April 19, 2016 at 11:04 PM UTC

Hey, I use Sony Vegas to edit but I think you could use that but I think for you I would commend to you Camtasia Studio and use the Camtasia Editor. Myself for a few scenes in my YouTube videos I am forced to use Camtasia Editor because of what I wanted todo then I would use Sony Vegas.

You can easily Google 'How to get cracked version of _______' either Camtasia or Sony Vegas. Try them out and come back and ask me if you need help.

Porkyyy April 19, 2016 at 11:04 PM UTC

You can try out Camtasia Studio I suppose.. it has a 30 day free trial which you can keep renewing :P

Numberz_ April 19, 2016 at 11:04 PM UTC

I don't know too much about where to find software and stuff like that but for other stuff... this video has some good starter tips.

14andpreg April 20, 2016 at 12:04 AM UTC

You can try out Camtasia Studio I suppose.. it has a 30 day free trial which you can keep renewing :P

How would I keep renewing?

Porkyyy April 20, 2016 at 1:04 AM UTC

"on your computer search regedit, then go into "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT"

Then go "Ctrl + F" and type dromjmfile, and on the right side where it says default, right click and hit delete. Then go into your camtasia trial."

-Ryiley

But yeah that's how you make it so your trial doesn't run out anymore.

shadowolfyt April 20, 2016 at 1:04 AM UTC

There is a glitch or trick that you can use if you look at my response above I told you how to do it, by basically Googleing or searching it on YouTube.

14andpreg April 20, 2016 at 1:04 AM UTC

Then go "Ctrl + F" and type dromjmfile, and on the right side where it says default, right click and hit delete. Then go into your camtasia trial."

-Ryiley

Do you get limited uses in the trial though? And do you do this? xD

Do you get limited uses in the trial though? And do you do this? xD
Do you get limited uses?
No, if you crack the program as Porky showed you above it will be infinite, full version program.
Do I do this?
Yes, because I do use this somewhat but not all the time, also it would be annoying to refresh the trial every 30 days.

Do you get limited uses?
No, if you crack the program as Porky showed you above it will be infinite, full version program.
Do I do this?
Yes, because I do use this somewhat but not all the time, also it would be annoying to refresh the trial every 30 days.

OK But isn't this illegal in a way?

vladthegreat100 April 20, 2016 at 1:04 AM UTC

OK But isn't this illegal in a way?

Yes xd
It may be a good way to start if you don't have a lot of money tho because all the good programs cost a lot of money.

I guess it's your choice, I was full legal with my recording software and editing software and thumbnail making (photoshop elements) were they were all paid but now I'm moving to photoshop, adobe premiere pro and after effects which cost much more if I were to pay irl.

Yes xd
It may be a good way to start if you don't have a lot of money tho because all the good programs cost a lot of money.

I guess it's your choice, I was full legal with my recording software and editing software and thumbnail making (photoshop elements) were they were all paid but now I'm moving to photoshop, adobe premiere pro and after effects which cost much more if I were to pay irl.
Is it likely I'll get caught?

Jahaj April 20, 2016 at 1:04 AM UTC

Is it likely I'll get caught?
Nope. Just like pirating movies or anything on the internet these days, millions of people do stuff like this every day, and no one gets caught.

Yes xd

Yeah I agree with Vlad here all my software I use (exempting Camtasia) was all paid by me. FRAPS, Sony Vegas and Paint.net (which is free) all paid and owned by me.

Yeah I agree with Vlad here all my software I use (exempting Camtasia) was all paid by me. FRAPS, Sony Vegas and Paint.net (which is free) all paid and owned by me.
Thanks for the tips :) Camtasia is really cool. I don't want to be the guys who just illegally downloads things but I am a beginner :) Thanks mate! I hope youwatch my new improved videos :D

Thanks for the tips :) Camtasia is really cool. I don't want to be the guys who just illegally downloads things but I am a beginner :) Thanks mate! I hope youwatch my new improved videos :D
No problems glad to help! Also thank Porky & Vlad for the help as well!

14andpreg April 20, 2016 at 2:04 AM UTC

Yes xd

Thanks for the info

-Ryiley

Thanks Porky you helped out a ton!

No problems glad to help! Also thank Porky & Vlad for the help as well!
Wait! If I try to save it as a MP4 it has a watermark on it! Do you know how to get rid of it while saving it as a MP4? Oh no...

vladthegreat100 April 20, 2016 at 2:04 AM UTC

Wait! If I try to save it as a MP4 it has a watermark on it! Do you know how to get rid of it while saving it as a MP4? Oh no...
If you're using sony vegas the free version has a watermark.

If you're using sony vegas the free version has a watermark.
I'm using camtasia. I guess miracles really don't exist when it comes to editing xP

I'm using camtasia. I guess miracles really don't exist when it comes to editing xP
Yeah, Camtasia has watermarks as well if its the free version.

Yeah, Camtasia has watermarks as well if its the free version.
Aw, will I have to crack it on Youtube? :/ No online file converters will work with the camtasia format :/

Aw, will I have to crack it on Youtube? :/ No online file converters will work with the camtasia format :/
That would be your choice. I currently use bandicam to record and adobe premiere pro to edit videos.

Crimson_Aught April 20, 2016 at 7:04 AM UTC

Shhhhhhh, cia will find you and send in A̶z̶k̶a̶b̶a̶n̶ Guantanamo

shadowolfyt April 20, 2016 at 7:04 AM UTC

It's not meant todo that, which means you must have either done it wrong or you must restart the process and recommend following a YouTube video.