opinions

Bleeple January 4, 2018 at 12:01 PM UTC

Opinions on me
opinions on yourself

ChristmasMongul January 4, 2018 at 1:01 PM UTC

opinionsss

cellish January 4, 2018 at 11:01 PM UTC

opinions
so mr rockyyyyy ur one of my best friends in the game right now. i got to know you since i joined newdawn and at first i thought you were a bad leader and pvper. but i must say you have improved really much. youre good at pvp and annoying bowspammer. youre also good at leading. u used to be one of the randies who played public, and lol so was i, you created newdawn and BOOM here u are today and you have improved alotttttt. cant say anything more ly fam <3

Opinions on me
opinions on yourself
ur a nice guy, i can’t really remember how i got to know u but i believe it was sometime on discord we started talking etc. ive always known who you are since you played in cronus. youre a nice friend and a good defender and pvper. i’d say you can get into most teams with your defenses although u need to improve pvp a bit. sometimes ive found u annoying but uve always said ur joking and i believe that. 

WATOWAT

gg gbye cya somehwere else <3

opinionsss
youre a nice guy. i haven’t talked to you ever i think apart from when we have scrimmed. ur a good defender and a good pvper. i dont know where u came from but ever since u joined celestial/newdawn ive thought u were really good. 
im sorry but since i really haven’t talked to u at all i can’t say much about u.

cya buddy

GITHANOS3 January 5, 2018 at 2:01 AM UTC

opinions?

cellish January 5, 2018 at 9:01 AM UTC

opinions?
can’t really say much about u. u were in newdawn and tbh u weren’t very good. not pvpwise, but u kept running into like 3v1’s etc and doing dumb shit all the time even if we told u not to. u are a pretty nice person overall, even tho u have too high expectations. people used to make fun of u and idk if u even realized.

teagod January 5, 2018 at 10:01 PM UTC

Opinions?
Who's the best Jalapeno member?
Best team on avicus ( not jala )?

cellish January 5, 2018 at 10:01 PM UTC

Opinions?
Who's the best Jalapeno member?
Best team on avicus ( not jala )?
i haven't talked to u alone if u know what i mean, but u seem like a chill and nice person. ur good at pvp and u do probs one of the fastest ninja bridges ive seen. ur carry on ctf and yeh. really nice person overall.

me

probs aura or 50 shades of alm

poofywoo January 5, 2018 at 11:01 PM UTC

Lucybuller

Sweedie

Skquid January 6, 2018 at 8:01 AM UTC

Opinions?
Should I make more maps?

cellish January 6, 2018 at 11:01 AM UTC

Lucybuller

Sweedie
Lussebullar not lucybuller

cellish January 6, 2018 at 11:01 AM UTC

Opinions?
Should I make more maps?
very nice guy. i haven’t talked to you alone but you’re chill in scrims etc. tbh i can’t say much, ive not fought u i an proper 1v1 so cant tell if ur really good or not. but i assume ur good at pvp. decent defender aswell.

yes definetly, make one w me aswell

Sweedie January 6, 2018 at 12:01 PM UTC

Säger du lussebullar eller lussekatter?

Vilket program tror du att du tänker välja till gymnasiet? (om du tänker fortsätta plugga)

cellish January 6, 2018 at 1:01 PM UTC

Säger du lussebullar eller lussekatter?

Vilket program tror du att du tänker välja till gymnasiet? (om du tänker fortsätta plugga)
lussebullar

vet inte kanske natur

Riilo January 6, 2018 at 10:01 PM UTC

Opinions

Czco January 7, 2018 at 2:01 PM UTC

Opinions?

I love atlantas <3

cellish January 7, 2018 at 2:01 PM UTC

Opinions?

I love atlantas <3
i've talked to u sometimes and ur voice is very chill. youre not the best at pvp but youre improving. nice person. and i believe u were a builder and if ill be honest u still have alot to improve. can't really say much more sorry.

it's atlantis but thanks