Avicus Archive

Coming out. by WordlessGeek December 24, 2014 at 2:12 PM UTC

Hello Avicus people!
Today I want to discuss something with you guys and I think I can trust you, for a while I've had this on my chest and haven't told many people mostly just friends in real life but I think it's time for me to come out. I'm bisexual. Yes, I know, you probaly don't believe me but I am. If a mod locks this I'd like to know your reasoning first. If you have a problem with me being bi then we can go our seperate ways and you don't have to bash me in this thread. I just want you guys to know that but please don't hold it against me personally. Thanks if you read this whole thing.
                           Love, WordlessGeek and happy holidays.

hasl December 24, 2014 at 2:12 PM UTC

It's alright it just how you are

_An Avicus player

WordlessGeek December 24, 2014 at 2:12 PM UTC

It's alright it just how you are

_An Avicus player
Thanks J420 ;)

WordlessGeek December 24, 2014 at 2:12 PM UTC

I have nothing against bi-sexual ppl, but this thread is kind of attention seeking...
I don't really see were your coming from by calling all my threads attention seeking but what ever, if you don't like it then don't post anything at all.

S3M3L December 24, 2014 at 2:12 PM UTC

I think everyone is entitled to their own opinions and should be able to talk about it, tell others what they think or feel without getting harassed or attacked in some way. It doesn't really matter either what it's about, sometimes we will be right and sometimes we will be wrong. I fully support you in your decision and I can't see why someone would have a problem with you.

Resepignev, or should I say Florian? :) You know the purpose of a forum is to discuss?

kycrafft December 24, 2014 at 5:12 PM UTC

I honestly have no a problem with bisexuality. I respect you for openning up about it.

Thomas_Shoe December 24, 2014 at 5:12 PM UTC

IDC that your bi, but idk why u did this

JOHN_CENAAAAAAAA December 24, 2014 at 5:12 PM UTC

Hey, I thoroughly respect you doing this, however...
Therefore I have to lock this.
Locking...

kycrafft December 24, 2014 at 5:12 PM UTC

IDC that your bi, but idk why u did this
Yeah and I don't know why you posted that.