Avicus Archive

recording my game so no ban by CharlZe March 12, 2015 at 1:03 AM UTC

Hello to anyone that has any interest in my opinion.

I am wondering if there is any software that might be helpful in recording my games as I frequently get banned for nothing and in my case my irl friend has suggested that I start recording my game so that if I get banned again there is no way that they can not unban me. Because I will have proof.

Porkyyy March 12, 2015 at 1:03 AM UTC

"I frequently get banned for nothing".
I see that you only have one ban. Before going any further I want to make sure that you know that ban evading is not allowed, if that is what you are doing. Just a heads up! ^o^

Anyways, I would recommend Camtasia Studio, or Fraps, because they are both very simple and easy to use. Also, Bandicam may appeal to you, but it can be confusing for some people.

Vobaseball12 March 12, 2015 at 2:03 AM UTC

"I frequently get banned for nothing".
I see that you only have one ban. Before going any further I want to make sure that you know that ban evading is not allowed, if that is what you are doing. Just a heads up! ^o^

Anyways, I would recommend Camtasia Studio, or Fraps, because they are both very simple and easy to use. Also, Bandicam may appeal to you, but it can be confusing for some people.
Also OBS, it's free, but can cause a bit of fps  drop, not much, but not great.

CharlZe March 12, 2015 at 4:03 AM UTC

thanks but check out my previous account pricey108 and you may seealso I will try each of the ones everyone has suggested and see what they are like.