Avicus Archive

Secret Fly - Forensics and Investigations by resepignev June 25, 2015 at 7:06 PM UTC

Welcome to the Secret Fly!

Who are we?
We are Avicus members who want to get better coverage around the server by sending in reports of hacking and misbehavior to moderators.

History
Around almost 2 years ago StromzInvader founded the "Secret Fly - Forensics and Investigations" Agency. (From him is also the thread format and the other information). So around 6 months ago Agency split up. Almost no one was online on skype and some of the mods that were in the team got demoted or retired. Now After these 6 months I'd like to revive the whole Agency again!
(Old Agency Thread: https://avicus.net/forums/69a337c8c)

What do you do in the Secret Fly?
We basically just find people and report them to the staff in the reports tab of the website. We know very well that moderators can't always be on the server every single hour of the day. Therefore, we make it a habit and objective to be able to help them.

The Detectives
[Mod] resepignev (Admin)
[Sr. Mod] GalaxyBrit (Admin)
[Mod] Spartemex (Admin)
[Sr. Mod] Iron (Detective)
[Mod] MidnightBeats (Detective)
[User] Zedther (Detective)
[User] dillpickle (Detective)
[User] Spooks__ (Detective)
[User] Enflaming (Detective)
[User] OscarElNana (Detective)
[User] Awesomerp (Detective)

How do you apply?
I just need to see your dedication to help the members of Avicus and you should post on this thread if you are interested to join. I will be looking at your infractions for behavioral concerns. This time around, I will be more strict regarding inactivity within the group. This is what caused the Secret Fly to fail the first time. Put your skype name down below, and we will contact you.

Requirements
Our means of communication is Skype. We will require you to have this. 
You will also need to have a recording software in order to capture evidence of hacking within the server. 

Contact Us
If you have any problems that we can address, we are more than happy to help you! Contact us through replying on this thread or contact me on Skype. My Skype ID is flo.schmenni.

Good luck to all our detectives!

awesome_apricot June 25, 2015 at 8:06 PM UTC

Oh I remember this! Ingi where are you?!

pope_panda June 25, 2015 at 8:06 PM UTC

the mole??????

awesome_apricot June 25, 2015 at 8:06 PM UTC

the mole??????
THe grass XD

resepignev June 25, 2015 at 8:06 PM UTC

To avoid some confusion, if you are interested to join the Agency, post your skype name on this Thread.

Iron June 25, 2015 at 8:06 PM UTC

[Accepted] ironsoldier_2000

Spoookeh June 25, 2015 at 8:06 PM UTC

[Accepted] spooks_9900 :)

Javipepe June 25, 2015 at 8:06 PM UTC

I want to be a detective!

: live:javipepeoctc

dilpickel June 25, 2015 at 9:06 PM UTC

[Accepted] dilpickelss

TheColdCrafter June 25, 2015 at 9:06 PM UTC

[Reviewing] Skype:smokeweedeveryday999666
yes, it was my brother   -_-

steven5703 June 25, 2015 at 9:06 PM UTC

[Rejected] You have me :)

Dyspa June 25, 2015 at 9:06 PM UTC

I like how it says you're a group that reports hackers and what not but the thing is; everyone here is part of the staff but Zedther. Why don't you just do your regular/daily job and leave this?
I find it useless and pointless.

awesome_apricot June 25, 2015 at 10:06 PM UTC

I like how it says you're a group that reports hackers and what not but the thing is; everyone here is part of the staff but Zedther. Why don't you just do your regular/daily job and leave this?
I find it useless and pointless.
Well it's like having sectors under police forces...
It is not necessary, nor unnecessary, but may be just to have some fun; and maybe for some a small sense of belonging. It may also make the team work more efficiently, therefore increasing production and a smoother staff team outputs. 
Also having non staff members (they will join) will help staff & players alike maintain relationships. 
Don't make it sound so trivial.

Glitchaye June 25, 2015 at 10:06 PM UTC

Not this shit again

Not this shit again
Don't like it? *sorry for explicit language* *gets my point across*

Im being serious. What is the point of this "organization" A large amount of the players in it are staff. So why dont they just do their job..? And before you say "The players can communicate and help the staff" all they are essentially doing is /report

Im being serious. What is the point of this "organization" A large amount of the players in it are staff. So why dont they just do their job..? And before you say "The players can communicate and help the staff" all they are essentially doing is /report
It's just a bit of fun :D

IviFetita June 25, 2015 at 10:06 PM UTC

Wow, guys, you go off topic faster than a chameleon changes its color.
It seems like if the OP literally said 'Go off topic as faster as you can!'.

Wow, guys, you go off topic faster than a chameleon changes its color.
It seems like if the OP literally said 'Go off topic as faster as you can!'.

IviFetita June 25, 2015 at 10:06 PM UTC

I think that before getting this working permanently, you should try to improve to the next level the staff team work and its efficiency, remember that Avicus has already a team for this type of crimes. There is no need to create a new one...

I think that before getting this working permanently, you should try to improve to the next level the staff team work and its efficiency, remember that Avicus has already a team for this type of crimes. There is no need to create a new one...
this pls

BoldAndBrash June 25, 2015 at 11:06 PM UTC

Agreed! :)

FrozenSolstice June 26, 2015 at 1:06 AM UTC

I'm interested.

Eteh June 26, 2015 at 4:06 AM UTC

I suggest you don't post the list of who are in the agency, and keep it a secret. Does it count if I always send in online reports and they got accepted ;)

kycrafft June 26, 2015 at 5:06 AM UTC

I suggest you don't post the list of who are in the agency, and keep it a secret. Does it count if I always send in online reports and they got accepted ;)
This isn't exactly Insidia's roster, I don't think there's much of a reason to keep it secret.

EndiMC June 26, 2015 at 7:06 AM UTC

Can I join? I have successfully reported and got banned 2 people already., I haveskype and camtasia thx

faht June 26, 2015 at 7:06 AM UTC

adamjive1

Spartemex June 26, 2015 at 2:06 PM UTC

To those of you questioning the reasons behind it, first off, we are restarting it. Of course we're gonna have some staff members for organization. Also, there are only 4 staff members. More than double that in users put their skype name down, so once this gets back on track, it will not be mostly staff. Also, the staff aren't gonna quit their job, and go do this. Like I said, we're just there to help the organization along.

vladthegreat100 June 26, 2015 at 3:06 PM UTC

Glitchaye June 26, 2015 at 4:06 PM UTC

To those of you questioning the reasons behind it, first off, we are restarting it. Of course we're gonna have some staff members for organization. Also, there are only 4 staff members. More than double that in users put their skype name down, so once this gets back on track, it will not be mostly staff. Also, the staff aren't gonna quit their job, and go do this. Like I said, we're just there to help the organization along.
THISJOBISALREADYDONEBYSTAFFWHYMAKEAGROUPABOUTIT

ImTheRealBakugo June 26, 2015 at 4:06 PM UTC

im interested. I also ask to storm. My skype: enriqueps33. Also I have a lot of reported people.

Ingigo June 26, 2015 at 4:06 PM UTC

I remember this, ahhh, good times :D

Mehrp June 26, 2015 at 4:06 PM UTC

you have my skype: 333

JJTheGuy June 26, 2015 at 5:06 PM UTC

This group was the best... Might as well join again.

JJTheGuy99 is my skype.

#SecretNoodlesShop

Spartemex June 30, 2015 at 8:06 PM UTC

Also, previous members who were active when the Agency disbanded can come back without having to reapply. Contact resepignev on skype to return!

TheColdCrafter June 30, 2015 at 9:06 PM UTC

Also, previous members who were active when the Agency disbanded can come back without having to reapply. Contact resepignev on skype to return!
If we don't get a response after we applied does that mean we were denied?

Spartemex July 1, 2015 at 12:07 AM UTC

If we don't get a response after we applied does that mean we were denied?
No one has contacted you on skype? If not then wait ;) Res should contact you soon.