Avicus Archive

Making website - teach M & PL by IviFetita January 26, 2015 at 7:01 PM UTC

(Sorry if it is taken as advertising or spam ;l)
I am making a website free-for-all, about programming. I am doing this website but I need help, because the website design is poorly madden by me... I am good at HTML but I'm really bad at CSS... well, I was just sharing the website (it is being made, it is little) where I teach how to program in HTML in a guide divided in 'chapters', but I've only made one chapter as for now. I was asking if someone could help me with the website HTML and someone who could help me out with the design. I'd really be glad if some people here could help me... 
The goal of the website is help to new people in the programming world to learn easily and having fun.
Later, when I have time and some help I will try follow with the HTML guide and add an other Markup language like CSS, and then programming languages like Java and C++.

Thanks for reading, and by the way, if you want to visit the website, check it out! 
/Remember, the website is still in beta! I need help for follow with it and some sugs/
Well, and about the design... blame me :P
In the future it will be a website which teachs Markup and Programming languages.

Spartemex January 26, 2015 at 7:01 PM UTC

Nice idea! :D

IviFetita January 26, 2015 at 7:01 PM UTC

'This HTML 'guide' is divided in very short but good chapters which will make you learn in less than a week!' Text extracted from the website. Any way I have only made one chapter, and now that I see they are really short x) the second one is not finished... I think I will be finishing it in one or two weeks. I think I need more help in CSS than HTML, but if we change the Style I will have to re-code the website.

JKawesome January 26, 2015 at 7:01 PM UTC

I can help you with the design and styling; contact me on Skype if needed.

I can help you with the design and styling; contact me on Skype if needed.
Okay, thank you very much. It has not to be very 'woah' but atleast we have to give the example, we are like the 'professionals professors'.
Well, and also, I am going to need someone who could make the website a logo with it's name ('Fedorus').  Thanks.

c4ooo January 26, 2015 at 7:01 PM UTC

I can provide java code. skype: germankuznesov4000

I can provide java code. skype: germankuznesov4000
I apologize, but sadly I was not able to find you on skype. 
Try seeing if the skype you've sent is wrong.

c4ooo January 26, 2015 at 7:01 PM UTC

I apologize, but sadly I was not able to find you on skype. 
Try seeing if the skype you've sent is wrong.

It should be correct...
EDIT: nope, misspelled my last name it should be: germankuznetsov400

IviFetita January 26, 2015 at 8:01 PM UTC

It should be correct...
EDIT: nope, misspelled my last name it should be: germankuznetsov400
Well, this one does work. Thank you, now I am giving out the project form for who want to be developers:

First/nick Name*:
Skype*:
What Programming/Markup languages do you know*?:
What do you want to be/do: 
[Teacher, Coder, Ad.tiser, etc]
Age*:  

For apply you will have to follow the form above. Thanks for reading.

c4ooo January 26, 2015 at 9:01 PM UTC

First/nick Name*: c4ooo
Skype*: i told you
What Programming/Markup languages do you know*?: java, javascript, html+css TI-BASIC
coder
Age*:  )_)

IviFetita January 26, 2015 at 9:01 PM UTC

First/nick Name*: c4ooo
Skype*: i told you
What Programming/Markup languages do you know*?: java, javascript, html+css TI-BASIC
coder
Age*:  )_)
You are under review for not complete all the fields marked with * correctly.
You will get a message over skype when you get accepted/denied. Thank you for applying.