Avicus Archive

Champions League by voidloop April 26, 2016 at 3:04 PM UTC

Who is following it?
Who do you guys think Is going to win? Atletico De Madrid? Real Madrid? Manchester City? Or Bayern Munchen?

I'm an all time Atletico De Madrid fan, so I want them to win! ^·^

imryaan April 26, 2016 at 3:04 PM UTC

Bayern all the way...

Legoche April 26, 2016 at 3:04 PM UTC

I wanna see Man City win it since they are English but I bet Real Madrid will ;-;

voidloop April 26, 2016 at 3:04 PM UTC

Bayern all the way...
If you think about it, bayern isn't at it's best potential right now. Also, playing against a really defensive team as Atletico is, we'll be delighted with a tough match

awesome_apricot April 26, 2016 at 3:04 PM UTC

This year: idgaf

Next year: RANIERI RANIERI RANERI HE'S TAKING US TO EUROPE TO EUROPE TO EUROPE AND THAT'S THE WAY WE LIKE IT WE LIKE IT WE LIKE IT IN FACT WE FUCKING LOVE IT WE LOVE IT WE LOVE IT OOHHH OH HOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OHOHOHOH OHOH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Leicester. 

Tazz April 26, 2016 at 3:04 PM UTC

This year: idgaf

Next year: RANIERI RANIERI RANERI HE'S TAKING US TO EUROPE TO EUROPE TO EUROPE AND THAT'S THE WAY WE LIKE IT WE LIKE IT WE LIKE IT IN FACT WE FUCKING LOVE IT WE LOVE IT WE LOVE IT OOHHH OH HOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OHOHOHOH OHOH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Leicester. 
If you get outta groups I'll be surprised :D

faht April 26, 2016 at 3:04 PM UTC

GO BARCA...owait...

Xuph April 26, 2016 at 3:04 PM UTC

GO BARCA...owait...
i feel bad

ElementalAssasin April 26, 2016 at 5:04 PM UTC

i cri everytim still about that barca loss

AyyJake April 26, 2016 at 5:04 PM UTC

i cri everytim still about that barca loss
I know

Pelpelajax April 26, 2016 at 6:04 PM UTC

At least they're making it, rip.

iSky_ April 26, 2016 at 6:04 PM UTC

HALA MADRID (°u°)/

Bloodoh April 26, 2016 at 6:04 PM UTC

rma

JustBudah April 26, 2016 at 6:04 PM UTC

Bayern and city

ElementalAssasin April 26, 2016 at 6:04 PM UTC

14 minutes until Manchester City vs Real Madrid
my money is on City :)

awesome_apricot April 26, 2016 at 8:04 PM UTC

wait till you see the players being brought in and how we've played all year... if we don't get out of the groups ill be surprised

Tazz April 27, 2016 at 6:04 AM UTC

wait till you see the players being brought in and how we've played all year... if we don't get out of the groups ill be surprised
Of course I've seen how you played, I still don't think you will get out of groups

MLGtino April 27, 2016 at 8:04 AM UTC

Opinions on what has happened so far:

I'm happy with these results. I'm glad Barcelona lost because now they can't win, it becomes so predictable when you have a team as good as Barcelona playing against teams that they've beaten multiple times in the past (apart from Atletico). Also as a Bayern fan their performance against Benfica was underwhelming. They could have probably won it with ease on any day but the effort they had to put in wasn't there. Although both goals pretty much unavoidable I think players like Lewandowski who usually have a major impact on the game didn't do enough. The City vs PSG game was also delightful to watch as I got to see a team about 30 points clear in first place get beaten by a team that hadn't made it this far into the champions league (for a while if I'm correct perhaps not at all). Finally the Real Madrid game started with a scare but finished as expect thx Ronaldo pls have my babies.

Opinions on what's happening now:

So far City have tied with Real. I missed the game unfortunately but I think this is a good result for them considering both Madrid sides are in good form right now. I'm not sure whether or not that was a home game, but if it was then City have to really prove themselves away in Spain since it will be a major test scoring and not conceding, or at least tying. 

Opinions on what is going to happen:

Ok here are my predictions for the finals, alright. First of all, Atletico will probably beat Bayern. Bayern were lazy last match, and although Pep will give everyone a good smacking in the changing rooms they might lack the work effort to beat a team with a strong defense and an attack lead by Griezmann who will continue to tear goalkeepers new assholes. I also believe that they will play Real in the finals because of the home advantage and Ronaldo's tendency to score screamers whenever he damn well feels like it.

wish arsenal were still in it but unfortunately if they're finishing fourth in their own league how can the finish first in the champions league come on giroud and Walcott go to mls already

SpicyAF April 27, 2016 at 9:04 AM UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBWuDhIv9B0
ROOTING FOR MAN CITY

ElementalAssasin April 27, 2016 at 11:04 AM UTC

Opinions on what has happened so far:

I'm happy with these results. I'm glad Barcelona lost because now they can't win, it becomes so predictable when you have a team as good as Barcelona playing against teams that they've beaten multiple times in the past (apart from Atletico). Also as a Bayern fan their performance against Benfica was underwhelming. They could have probably won it with ease on any day but the effort they had to put in wasn't there. Although both goals pretty much unavoidable I think players like Lewandowski who usually have a major impact on the game didn't do enough. The City vs PSG game was also delightful to watch as I got to see a team about 30 points clear in first place get beaten by a team that hadn't made it this far into the champions league (for a while if I'm correct perhaps not at all). Finally the Real Madrid game started with a scare but finished as expect thx Ronaldo pls have my babies.

Opinions on what's happening now:

So far City have tied with Real. I missed the game unfortunately but I think this is a good result for them considering both Madrid sides are in good form right now. I'm not sure whether or not that was a home game, but if it was then City have to really prove themselves away in Spain since it will be a major test scoring and not conceding, or at least tying. 

Opinions on what is going to happen:

Ok here are my predictions for the finals, alright. First of all, Atletico will probably beat Bayern. Bayern were lazy last match, and although Pep will give everyone a good smacking in the changing rooms they might lack the work effort to beat a team with a strong defense and an attack lead by Griezmann who will continue to tear goalkeepers new assholes. I also believe that they will play Real in the finals because of the home advantage and Ronaldo's tendency to score screamers whenever he damn well feels like it.

wish arsenal were still in it but unfortunately if they're finishing fourth in their own league how can the finish first in the champions league come on giroud and Walcott go to mls already
due to on what happened in the wolfsburg game i think man city might move through on the second leg

MLGtino April 27, 2016 at 1:04 PM UTC

due to on what happened in the wolfsburg game i think man city might move through on the second leg
Well now David Silva is injured and could be out next game. Iheanacho is a very good player but I don't think he can provide the same creativity to break the likes of Ramos and Pepe. In addition Real Madrid has gotten better since then, improving their form and if they keep that they'll probably end up in the finals. That being said, this game is unpredictable and anything can happen. Id love to see City move on and an English team win again but it seems fairly unlikely.

voidloop May 28, 2016 at 12:05 PM UTC

Today is the day! Atleti vs Madrid!!! Who's gonna win? :)