Avicus Archive

Its the general election! (In the UK) by Mehrp May 7, 2015 at 6:05 AM UTC

Welp. Its time, the election is underway. Who do you guys think is gonna win? Also, who would you vote for and why? Personally the green party is the best out of all of them (even though it could be much better) as UKIP blame practically everything on immigration, other parties such a labour promise change and don't always live up to it. Also a whole host of other reasons.

remember, respect other peoples opinions and although a small debate wouldnt be too off topic, dont create massive flame wars
Without further ado, tell us your ideas!

halfrest May 7, 2015 at 6:05 AM UTC

Ah, Merpy. Talking about politics in Avicus forums is soooo you.

Green ftw

pope_panda May 7, 2015 at 6:05 AM UTC

ukeep out of our country

halfrest May 7, 2015 at 6:05 AM UTC

ukeep out of our country
^

rememes May 7, 2015 at 6:05 AM UTC

whig party!!

Lokigh May 7, 2015 at 7:05 AM UTC

Merpie send me dat politics song on soundcloud m9

MuzzBuzz May 7, 2015 at 8:05 AM UTC

I'm in Australia but following the UK elections. I'm going for David Cameron and the conservative party.

I don't know about you but over here the Greens Party is a minor and only get like 2 or 3 seats in a parliament every year and a few senators. So for us, expecting the Greens to win the election is like expecting pigs to fly!

MuzzBuzz May 7, 2015 at 8:05 AM UTC

Will also be interesting to see who the independents go with if it ends up as a hung parliament.

Joltz_ May 7, 2015 at 8:05 AM UTC

Geor4primeminister 2k15

PokerFace May 7, 2015 at 8:05 AM UTC

Geor4primeminister 2k15
LOL

halfrest May 7, 2015 at 9:05 AM UTC

#SteinForPrimeMinister2k15

pls v0te 5 me

pls

YTMangoYT May 7, 2015 at 11:05 AM UTC

Anyone but ukip 

Labour4Lyfe

DaGoldBrick May 7, 2015 at 1:05 PM UTC

If it was David Miliband I'd go for labour, but it's not so Conservative.

AstroPizza May 7, 2015 at 3:05 PM UTC

#Labour4Life

Would start a massive rant at this point about why i hate conservative but i won't , heh.

voidloop May 7, 2015 at 3:05 PM UTC

#Labour4LifeXXDDDM8

JustBudah May 7, 2015 at 4:05 PM UTC

#Labour4Life

iKronix_Gaming May 7, 2015 at 4:05 PM UTC

#Labour4Life 

Who created the NHS? Labour

Who has cut jobs in the NHS ans still wants to? Conservative 

Who plans to spend 8 billion pounds and doesn't answer to where they're going to get it from? Conservative 

Who wants to make the poor poorer and the rich richer? Conservative

I think that I've made my point clear on who should win.

IcyCode May 7, 2015 at 6:05 PM UTC

Touries :D

Myv May 7, 2015 at 6:05 PM UTC

Honestly, UKIP.

Myv May 7, 2015 at 6:05 PM UTC

Honestly, my parents are both voting UKIP.

Spoookeh May 7, 2015 at 8:05 PM UTC

I think the Tories will win and that's good; they're reducing the deficit more than any parties promise and are also tackling many other issues. Labour promise stuff and don't live up to it. Everyone says that UKIP is racist, but I think that they're policies are good; we would save 8.6 billion pounds a year if we leave the European Union which will help with the British debt.

I don't really want to say who my parents are voting for here, but I would vote for either the conservatives or UKIP.

You really want Ed Miliband as Prime Minister? Labour will just put this country into more debt than it actually is. Plus the NHS will have to go private at some point anyway because there are too many people using it ATM. Also we had a mock election at school and a load of people voted for the monster raving looney party xD The Conservatives still won though.

EDIT: If labour win I'm leaving this country...

voidloop May 7, 2015 at 10:05 PM UTC

Consevatives won :D

Jahaj May 8, 2015 at 2:05 AM UTC

#GoOBAMA

iKronix_Gaming May 8, 2015 at 6:05 AM UTC

I think the Tories will win and that's good; they're reducing the deficit more than any parties promise and are also tackling many other issues. Labour promise stuff and don't live up to it. Everyone says that UKIP is racist, but I think that they're policies are good; we would save 8.6 billion pounds a year if we leave the European Union which will help with the British debt.

I don't really want to say who my parents are voting for here, but I would vote for either the conservatives or UKIP.

You really want Ed Miliband as Prime Minister? Labour will just put this country into more debt than it actually is. Plus the NHS will have to go private at some point anyway because there are too many people using it ATM. Also we had a mock election at school and a load of people voted for the monster raving looney party xD The Conservatives still won though.

EDIT: If labour win I'm leaving this country...
Lol. shows that's he people supporting Tories are also in favour of the racist homophobes

MuzzBuzz May 8, 2015 at 12:05 PM UTC

And there we have it! David Cameron and the Conservatives have taken out the election once again!

Oh and the Member of Parliament for Morey and Outwood Ed Balls lost his seat. If you don't believe me that Ed Balls is his name, google it!

RIP_Avicus May 8, 2015 at 4:05 PM UTC

My mum turned on the radio this morning, heard that David Cameron had won and turned to me and simply said:
"We're Migrating"
-___-

iKronix_Gaming May 8, 2015 at 4:05 PM UTC

My mum turned on the radio this morning, heard that David Cameron had won and turned to me and simply said:
"We're Migrating"
-___-
Your not the only one

AstroPizza May 8, 2015 at 4:05 PM UTC

Well in my 5 years time i'll be 18 and be able to vote , time for the youth to show that we do care. :D

Spoookeh May 8, 2015 at 10:05 PM UTC

Lol. shows that's he people supporting Tories are also in favour of the racist homophobes
Well, I'm not a racist homophobe actually. UKIP are more fascist and the Conservatives are not homophobic in any way.

Thankfully David Cameron is prime minister once again and will actually help this country (sorry if this is kinda inflicting flame wars but I do kinda care about politics xD)

Spoookeh May 8, 2015 at 10:05 PM UTC

Well in my 5 years time i'll be 18 and be able to vote , time for the youth to show that we do care. :D
Yeah, me too. Everyone says that the youth don't know anything/care but I really do. #18andvoting

Joao_Victor May 9, 2015 at 1:05 AM UTC

Hopefully the Conservative Party is more moderate in the UK than here in America, the Republican Party is pure cancer.

Newcleus May 9, 2015 at 1:05 AM UTC

Hopefully the Conservative Party is more moderate in the UK than here in America, the Republican Party is pure cancer.

Joao_Victor May 9, 2015 at 2:05 AM UTC

: ^ )

Joao_Victor May 9, 2015 at 2:05 AM UTC

Fr tho I honestly wouldn't vote for either party, both are a bunch of clowns.

iKronix_Gaming May 9, 2015 at 5:05 AM UTC

Well, I'm not a racist homophobe actually. UKIP are more fascist and the Conservatives are not homophobic in any way.

Thankfully David Cameron is prime minister once again and will actually help this country (sorry if this is kinda inflicting flame wars but I do kinda care about politics xD)
UKIP aren't racist? Lol

Spoookeh May 9, 2015 at 10:05 AM UTC

UKIP aren't racist? Lol

They aren't... well I don't think so, everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

EDIT: I think we're getting a bit too into this xD Lets leave it at that?

Notalgicular May 9, 2015 at 10:05 AM UTC

They aren't... well I don't think so, everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

Yea. The only good thing about Europe is Germany..

iKronix_Gaming May 9, 2015 at 12:05 PM UTC

I'm just saying that you can't say that ukip aren't racist when they clearly are.

Spoookeh May 9, 2015 at 5:05 PM UTC

I'm just saying that you can't say that ukip aren't racist when they clearly are.
Well I think they're more fascist than racist. I don't think they should run the country alone but would be ok in a coalition. Once again, as I said, everyone is entitled to their own opinions :)

YerAWizerdHarry May 9, 2015 at 5:05 PM UTC

TBH we should just have Obama as our prime minister

BmB May 9, 2015 at 8:05 PM UTC

F*cking tories back in power, back to my fall out shelter equipped with bleach and razors :))))