Avicus Archive

PLUG.DJ - Applications Re-Opened by Arigenn July 31, 2015 at 11:07 PM UTC

Hi everyone.
Remember the PLUG.DJ team? We fell apart, somewhat over the past months. As of now, we have decided to bring this team back!
We will be accepting applications into the team, until we have around 10 players in the team.
Current Members:
MidnightBeats
Skyadia
vladthegreat100
FlufflesSub

If you are interested, please apply in the format below.

IGN:
Do you have a PLUG.DJ account?:
If so, what is your PLUG.DJ username?:
Are you active on the forums?
Why do you want to join?:
How could you benefit the Team?:

We would like at least 1 GMT player. You can be from any Timezone, however ;p
You will be put in a Skype chat once you are accepted, and you may apply up to two times. 

MidnightBeats and I will be judging your applications.

Good luck!

FlufflesSub July 31, 2015 at 11:07 PM UTC

Sweet! :D

GrapeSmoothie July 31, 2015 at 11:07 PM UTC

Nice :D

Dyspa August 1, 2015 at 12:08 AM UTC

IGN: Juanoh
Skype: Not saying it here but at least one of the people in the team should have it.
Timezone: GMT -3
Do you have a PLUG.DJ account?: Of course..
If so, what is your PLUG.DJ username?: JuanoMCPlays (Don't quote me on that, I was a scrub back then)
Are you active on the forums? Pretty active I would say.
Why do you want to join?: I don't even know what's the point of being part of the staff on Plug but I think it'd be fun to be part of the team. I can giveaway more detail if you explain what's the main job or responsability a moderator on Plug has.
How could you benefit the Team?: I don't know..? Pretty chill music and as stated above, I need more detail on the staff's job to give a proper answer.

Spartemex August 1, 2015 at 2:08 AM UTC

This is different from the staff team, right? (Slack jozz)

Spartemex August 1, 2015 at 1:08 PM UTC

IGN: JustALittleMagic
Timezone: EST
PlugDJ Account: Yes: Spartemex
Forum Activity: Very Active
Reason for Joining: I love planning PlugDJ events, because the environment is so much fun! 
How You Would Benefit the Team: I am a positive team player, I am permanent manager of the new PlugDJ staff team, and I have experience planning these events, as I planned the official big "revival" event.

MidnightBeats August 1, 2015 at 4:08 PM UTC

There are two individual teams?

Spartemex August 1, 2015 at 7:08 PM UTC

There are two individual teams?
Jozz and Para are redoing the staff team (apps soon) but this is for events, right? Talk to Jozz on slack.

Arigenn August 1, 2015 at 7:08 PM UTC

We are sorting out this, don't worry about it.

Legoche August 1, 2015 at 7:08 PM UTC

IGN: Legoche
Timezone: BST
Do you have a PLUG.DJ account?: Yes
If so, what is your PLUG.DJ username?: Legoche
Are you active on the forums? Yes
Why do you want to join?: I enjoy moderating things, and music.
How could you benefit the Team?: I enjoy music and would enjoy contributing my services towards it. I am bad at planning things but could moderate during the day.

Spartemex August 1, 2015 at 7:08 PM UTC

Guys, this application isn't for bouncer... As far as I can tell, right?

Arigenn August 1, 2015 at 8:08 PM UTC

Guys, this application isn't for bouncer... As far as I can tell, right?
This is an application into a team where we organize various events encouraging individuals on Avicus to join plug.dj, and have a good time. We may expand into earning that plug.dj rank, but as for now, no.

Numberz_ August 1, 2015 at 8:08 PM UTC

This has been around months glad its coming back.

Okiba August 1, 2015 at 10:08 PM UTC

IGN:Nathanetrius
Timezone:EDT
Do you have a PLUG.DJ account?:Yes
If so, what is your PLUG.DJ username?:Nathanetrius
Are you active on the forums?:Yes
Why do you want to join?:I want to moderate and listen to music at the same time :P EDIT: I also would like to experience how it feels to be a moderator, or someone who keeps things in check.
How could you benefit the Team?:I am active everyday I am on the computer, and I check the chat frequently.

Spartemex August 2, 2015 at 3:08 AM UTC

This is an application into a team where we organize various events encouraging individuals on Avicus to join plug.dj, and have a good time. We may expand into earning that plug.dj rank, but as for now, no.
Cool :)

Spoookeh August 2, 2015 at 11:08 PM UTC

IGN: Spoookeh
Timezone: GMT/BST
Do you have a PLUG.DJ account?: Yes
If so, what is your PLUG.DJ username?: Spooks_9900 
Are you active on the forums?: Yes, very
Why do you want to join?: I'm a great fan of music, I love to play it on teamspeak and I like moderating.
How could you benefit the Team?: I'm good with planning things and I will be very active in any events we would be hosting. :)

RefuseToSink August 3, 2015 at 1:08 AM UTC

IGN: GalaxyPop (AKA RefuseToSink)
Timezone: CT
Do you have a PLUG.DJ account?: Indeed.
If so, what is your PLUG.DJ username?: RefuseToSink
Are you active on the forums? Yes :]
Why do you want to join?: I'm a huge music person, I'm always listening to music. I'm almost always on Plug.DJ nowadays, not necessarily the Avicus one but just random ones. I'm pretty familiar with how things work, and I'd like to be able to spend more time on the Avicus Plug.DJ.
How could you benefit the Team?: I'm already familiar with the server rules considering I've been a Mod for almost a year now, I've been a Bouncer on the Avicus Plug.DJ before, so I'm fairly familiar with how everything works. I'm also very active in the Avicus community, and would love to help host events and such.

Chief_Hacks August 3, 2015 at 5:08 AM UTC

IGN: Whittleby
Timezone: AEST
Do you have a PLUG.DJ account?: Yes
If so, what is your PLUG.DJ username?: Whittleby
Are you active on the forums?: Yes all the freaking time
Why do you want to join?: Because I like music and it would be fun to have a go at something like this. I would also like to see what kind of music other people enjoy
How could you benefit the Team?: I am active on the forums everyday and know the server rules so I usually know what to do. I would love to help and share my love of music with other people